Noah's genealogy

It's not debunked. South Arabians did migrate to the Horn & establish D'mt & Axum which is backed by genetics & introduce Semitic languages to the region, plus Ge'ez did originate in the Horn, but it's still a descendant of the early South Arabian language that was brought to the Horn by the Sabeans. In addition, they do have on average 15-20% Semitic admix, look it up.

Nonetheless, their Eurasian ancestry is still majority Hamitic/Ancestral North African, just accept the facts & move on.
Yup, Amhara for example are Agews. An indigenous Cushitic tribe. I read historically Amhara meant Christian. They’re basically Christian Agews.

I’m pretty sure the history of Axum and all the ancient history is from Eritrea (and by extension Tigray in Ethiopia). Which is probably why the child of incest (Amde Seon) decided to tell his scribe to make up the fake history of them being descendant of Solomon. For some legitimacy. And probably why the Tigray/Tigrinya never took them serious and looked down on them. Which is why they’ve had so much conflict since then and up until today.

The Amhara are a Cushitic group with a lot of delusions. They like to steal other people’s history. Napoleon syndrome.

Stay mad @Waaqo of Punt

This Waaqo of Punt guy is really misinformed.

A bunch of lies he posted in this thread: Habeshas do not have substantial Yemenite ancestry that caused them to speak Semitic languages. Ethnic Somalis are admixed with Arabs. Somalis are a subset of Oromos etc. A bunch of bullshit.
You really need to school this lunatic xabashi @Apollo . His unchecked BS genuinely triggers me.

For the sake of the readers. Please correct his lies on here.

This ain't the first time he's spreading lies. Not long ago he was pushing this stupid lie that all pure Somalis can only look Black African lmao & it's impossible for an Ethnic Somali to have the Hamitic phenotype.
lmao I never said that. That would be a false claim. You're looking a bit desperate rn ngl.
The real lies is when @Apollo used to say the Eurasian admixture occured with Somalis first before Ethiopians :francis:

Apollo

VIP
lmao I never said that. That would be a false claim. You're looking a bit desperate rn ngl.
The real lies is when @Apollo used to say the Eurasian admixture occured with Somalis first before Ethiopians :francis:

I never said that.

Eurasian admixture mostly did not happen in the Horn besides some Yemenites moving into the Ethiopian highlands and some Benadiris getting admixture via the Indian Ocean trade network.

The bulk of the ''Eurasian'' in the Horn comes from the proto-Cushites who got it through Ancient Egyptians somewhere in Upper Egypt and North Sudan.

:yloezpe: you're still on my ? I think u want me to be xabesha..? Contribute to the thread or piss off. lol. You can believe that 'Samaale' spawned out of nowhere and impregnated all the women around him and bing boom bang if u want. lol. Us coming from Oromos is a very real and revised theory, unlike the stories ur grandad told u :gaasdrink:
Alhamdulilah my grandad died fighting filthy Xabeshi invaders.

I did not speak of the Samaale theory.

Your stories are BS, and have been debunked ages ago. Stop being ashamed of your Xabashinimo while pretending to be Somali it makes you look more pathetic than you already are.

Apollo

VIP
Alhamdulilah my grandad died fighting filthy Xabeshi invaders.

I did not speak of the Samaale theory.

Your stories are BS, and have been debunked ages ago. Stop being ashamed of your Xabashinimo while pretending to be Somali it makes you look more pathetic than you already are.

It's so funny he picked the Majeerteen clan to larp as. :dead: Maybe the PIM guys in the politics section made him believe they were the elites of Somalis. :chrisfreshhah:

Oromos are proto-Somalis admixed with local Ethiopians. Not the other way around. Somalis are more East Cushitic than Oromos. They cannot be the ancestors of Somalis. Stop the trolling and lies.
o_O you're saying Oromos came from Somalis now? :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

"more East Cushitic"? Yes, a lot of Oromos expanded elsewhere, some mixed with Amxaras and some mixed with Omotes in the south. They're a huge tribe. But The main bulk of them are still pure Cushites wether u like it or not. Warya stop letting ur ego write for u. Just cause a lot of Oromos mixed with other Cushitic or Omotic populations it doesn't mean that they don't precede us. Oromos are more ancient than Somalis, Fact. You're literally going against founded research with ur own suugo theories just for the sake of it.

Your theory might still have some traction sxb.

Always thought everyone perished, but having reread the verses, I came across this:

View attachment 81076

So Nuh tells his son no one will be saved on that day except ones whom Allah shows mercy.

Now we know Nuh's son perished, as the ayah states, but could there be others that were saved?
I think those who were shown mercy were all aboard the ark. The theory was dead from the get go :francis:

There's absolutely no evidence of Somalis being descendants of Arabs let alone their clans.
Sorry but that's incorrect. Oral hisotry, written hisotry, poems. Elders passed it on to the next generation. Nearly all of our clans originate from the Arabain Peninsula, unless u think our ancestors are liars.....

@Waaqo of Punt you come from a people who descend from a child of incest who decided to make up stories of his ancestry because he couldn’t cope with his reality.

@James Dahl could you provide the citations?

If he doesn’t I will, apparently it was well known to the church he was a child of incest and made up the Solomonic theory. A joke.

I said the literal reverse xabashi. They copied Somalis. Can you provide one source of Axum claiming to be from Solomon before the child of incest Amde Seon?
Yh u're definitely tapped. You're trying to tell me that the people of Dmt and Axum, who never even came into contact with Somalis or let alone know of theoir existence, thought about copying them out of nowhere.....plus the fact that Somalis had no power or influence over anyone at the time. It's like claiming that the Romans copied Nigerians......

giphy.gif

go to sleep @embarassing

Yh u're definitely tapped. You're trying to tell me that the people of Dmt and Axum, who never even came into contact with Somalis or let alone know of theoir existence, thought about copying them out of nowhere.....plus the fact that Somalis had no power or influence over anyone at the time. It's like claiming that the Romans copied Nigerians......

giphy.gif

go to sleep @embarassing
Delusional Xabashi, I’m saying the people you’re referencing never made that claim historically. The Tigrinya/Tigre/Tigray people.

I’m saying the lowly Christian Agews (Amhara) started the lie, beginning with the child of incest Amde Seon. The other side of their family made up a lie of being Banu Israel.

I suggest for the sspotters (the actual Somalis I mean) should check this habeshi incel on his lies.

For the sake of the readers. This is the internet.

lmao what? Nigga there's places called Waaq all the way to Somaliland. Argue with urself lol :drakekidding:
Haye I guess you mean the Ogaden all the way to Somaliland has places called something with Waaq. Never mind this argument Waaq is from times bygone for us.
o_O you're saying Oromos came from Somalis now? :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

"more East Cushitic"? Yes, a lot of Oromos expanded elsewhere, some mixed with Amxaras and some mixed with Omotes in the south. They're a huge tribe. But The main bulk of them are still pure Cushites wether u like it or not. Warya stop letting ur ego write for u. Just cause a lot of Oromos mixed with other Cushitic or Omotic populations it doesn't mean that they don't precede us. Oromos are more ancient than Somalis, Fact. You're literally going against founded research with ur own suugo theories just for the sake of it.
Horta stop hiding behind broad terms like Ethiopian. When discussing with Somalis you have to go mano-y-mano, compadre no more dhuumasho. Nothing against Oromos but I think you might be one.
You have forever been caught between Somalis and Amhara and profited in the 17th century when the big guys (actually one was a midget) were duking it out. Your latest incursions into border areas echo what you have always been: peasant, practically landless, marauding expansionist bandits. Sad but true. Somalis expanded as well but found no noteworthy civilization to oppose them all the way to the highlands. So how can you be more ancient than Somalis? Where are your empires? What are their names? Claiming Dire Dawa doesn't make it yours. That's the logic of peasant cawaan with no real kingdoms to speak of. Always claiming, case in point being the fact that you are still claiming to be Somali on an online forum. Sheegato foqol Sheegato, marinated in a sheegato-suugo drenched in a sheegato-stench forever sheeganayso wax ey ayada ahayn ama lahayn.

This Waaqo of Punt guy is really misinformed.

A bunch of lies he posted in this thread: Habeshas do not have substantial Yemenite ancestry that caused them to speak Semitic languages. Ethnic Somalis are admixed with Arabs. Somalis are a subset of Oromos etc. A bunch of bullshit.

Can you like temporarily ban this idiot for being constantly annoying with Oromo bullshit? Gets on my nerves. He sounds a retard.

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
Semitic heresy from their mythological fables. This genealogy ‘list’ you provided , is not sanctioned in the Quran, therefore it’s not accurate.

Also I realized the Somalis obsessed with genealogy are the ones with a false arab/Semitic one. This will not help your future at all or bring you money. Tubal Cain looool. At least look at the same theory from a Cushitic perspective.

Semitic heresy from their mythological fables. This genealogy ‘list’ you provided , is not sanctioned in the Quran, therefore it’s not accurate.

Also I realized the Somalis obsessed with genealogy are the ones with a false arab/Semitic one. This will not help your future at all or bring you money. Tubal Cain looool. At least look at the same theory from a Cushitic perspective.

So you are cushitic queen? How sweet.

We are Cushites linguistically for sure. Beja's claim to descend from Cush and we are related to them so you could say we are ibn Cush as well

Last edited:

Trending