Noah's genealogy

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If Shakespeare was an incel, I guess incels have their benefits then.

:cosbyhmm:

Who would have thought. The way the poor chaps are derided here in SSpot, one would have been forgiven to assume they are the garbage of the earth and needed a 'final solution'.

In my opinion Incels are good people. They are sensitive, creative, and even good soul. Now if they are angry and disappointed in life or love, then there is some xawaash somewhere

The classical teaching was that Somali clans were founded by Arabs who married local women and gave rise to modern Somalis. This runs contrary to the other prevailing theory that Somalis are descended from a man named Samaale.
I personally think that Somalis are an indigenous population to the Horn of Africa. The "Arab" clan founders who came from Yemen were simply Somalis who moved to Yemen a few generations earlier and simply returned to their ancestral homeland and married Somali women. That fits with the Samaale theory and also explains the relative homogeneity and absence of foreign elements in Somali Y-chromosome haplotypes. Somalis are in turn related to groups such as the Afar (our closest relatives), Oromos, Saho, and Beja, forming the modern Hamitic peoples (I prefer Hamitic to Cushitic for no real reason beyond personal taste).
The African populations actually descended from Arab fathers are Sudanese (Arabs + Nubians/Nilotic), Abyssinians (Tigrayans/Amhara from Arab + Oromo), and north African Arabs (Berber + Arab).

lol nothing to do with Caininites.

We're an offshoot of Oromos, Cushites, that migrated from south Ethiopia to northern Kneya. We've mixed with Nilotes and NE Bantus to a lesser extent in the south. Some northern Somali clans have mixed and procretaed with Arabs, Persians, Indoyhaars etc. But Arabs the most. A number of Mujerteen families made children with Yemenis. All the major qabils claim origin from renown Yemenis/Saudi tribes of course. There's been admixture thorughout the whole country, some Somalis marrying Benadiris and Burawanis. I spoke to a few families in Zeila and they claim ancestry from Afars from early on. No joke.

Horta what is this "We" you talking about? jks:lolbron::russ:
Bro I wrote Cainites like in Cain & Abel nothing to do with Canaanites and those Levant-dwellers. It was just a fun idea to explore, not that deep.
So Somalis are a mixed bag and Oromos (mind you our contemporaries and if you look in terms of history really our juniors at that) who would, if you gave them the chance, claim inanimate objects like trees to boost their numbers are exactly what?
:susp:
Just stop you are conflating too much: intermarriage≠admixture≠abtirsi. Too broad of a scope to really come to meaningful conclusion.

Indhoyar? :damn::deadmanny::deadrose:

In my opinion Incels are good people. They are sensitive, creative, and even good soul. Now if they are angry and disappointed in life or love, then there is some xawaash somewhere

That's very generous of you to say about incels lol. In nature, incels don't exist as they die out - females don't want them, and other males dominate them in disputes lol.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The classical teaching was that Somali clans were founded by Arabs who married local women and gave rise to modern Somalis. This runs contrary to the other prevailing theory that Somalis are descended from a man named Samaale.
I personally think that Somalis are an indigenous population to the Horn of Africa. The "Arab" clan founders who came from Yemen were simply Somalis who moved to Yemen a few generations earlier and simply returned to their ancestral homeland and married Somali women. That fits with the Samaale theory and also explains the relative homogeneity and absence of foreign elements in Somali Y-chromosome haplotypes. Somalis are in turn related to groups such as the Afar (our closest relatives), Oromos, Saho, and Beja, forming the modern Hamitic peoples (I prefer Hamitic to Cushitic for no real reason beyond personal taste).
The African populations actually descended from Arab fathers are Sudanese (Arabs + Nubians/Nilotic), Abyssinians (Tigrayans/Amhara from Arab + Oromo), and north African Arabs (Berber + Arab).

Interesting @astorecalledkmart (why is your name so long??? do u suffer from mathematics-tis?)

Last nite i watched a repeat of the show geonology show on pbs by the black professor gates.

He had on Lupita Onyango the Kenyan madoow badaan actress.

the Professor said, she has a Haplogroup something dating back to original man. That there is no comparison to her haplogroup. Lupita's response was "Yeah i pre-dated race distinction)

So your theory of Somalis being homogeneous to Somalia land, an african land makes sense as Lupita did . And the funny part is when Gates was explaining lupita's origin of haplo--he had a map arrow that was moving until it stopped to the coast of horn of africa

So i am thinking are Somalis the original man? Prophet Adam's make and makup? that accounts for our un-accounted haplo groups in ratio of other races if it makes sense

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That's very generous of you to say about incels lol. In nature, incels don't exist as they die out - females don't want them, and other males dominate them in disputes lol.

its seems like YOU rank in the top helm of incels quotient yourself

Interesting @astorecalledkmart (why is your name so long??? do u suffer from mathematics-tis?)

Last nite i watched a repeat of the show geonology show on pbs by the black professor gates.

the Professor said, she has a Haplogroup something dating back to original man. That there is no comparison to her haplogroup. Lupita's response was "Yeah i pre-dated race distinction)

So your theory of Somalis being homogeneous to Somalia land, an african land makes sense as Lupita did . And the funny part is when Gates was explaining lupita's origin of haplo--he had a map arrow that was moving until it stopped to the coast of horn of africa

So i am thinking are Somalis the original man? Prophet Adam's make and makup? that accounts for our un-accounted haplo groups in ratio of other races if it makes sense
lol at how you had to qualify her madoowness. I always wondered the following, Eedo: Are you by any chance a colorist loyal Diana customer with jilbo iyo xusul madoow? :cosbyhmm:

I think Somalis are definitely closer to Adam a.s. than other ethnicities. Even the ancient Egyptians claim the Land of Punt as the place of the rising sun (f off Japan we had this name first :nahgirl:), the land of their ancestors and their gods (istaqfurullah)

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You may be right. He could have been a Proto-Incel or maybe a geel-jirre in the British-Elizabethan diaspora. Your typical first generation skaabulo who tries to guard his shahwo and modesty or a fulay Faarax who didn't know with what kind of dangers English malab of that era was laced with.
Not trying to catch the plague by messing with Cynthia McQalanjo over here.

216014-265x400-elizabethanpeasant.jpg

I liked the fact that Ghadafi claimed with his chest that Shakespeare was arab. That's all really to it.

Shakespeare cannot be arab, because he wrote about arabs. Othello was an arab. (moor not a black man)

In the play, he portrays arabs as, violent, brave in the war field, and passionate for malaab. (in other words, arabs salivated and loved white women like all other minority)

Typical today arabs, except the brave arab on war with swords during Ottoman is replaced with the bravery of suicide bombs! brave glaring eyes and then BOOOM!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
lol at how you had to qualify her madoowness. I always wondered the following, Eedo: Are you by any chance a colorist loyal Diana customer with jilbo iyo xusul madoow? :cosbyhmm:

I think Somalis are definitely closer to Adam a.s. than other ethnicities. Even the ancient Egyptians claim the Land of Punt as the place of the rising sun (f off Japan we had this name first :nahgirl:), the land of their ancestors and their gods (istaqfurullah)

I am a victim of colorist, & lookcist.
clear.png

Mahdi, who will fight dajaal is said to be a long forehead, brown skin and handsome.

Somalis! ding dong!

Horta what is this "We" you talking about? jks:lolbron::russ:
Bro I wrote Cainites like in Cain & Abel nothing to do with Canaanites and those Levant-dwellers. It was just a fun idea to explore, not that deep.
So Somalis are a mixed bag and Oromos (mind you our contemporaries and if you look in term of history really our juniors at that) who would claim inanimate objects like trees to boost their numbers are exactly what?
:susp:
Just stop you are conflating too much: intermarriage≠admixture≠abtirsi. Too broad of a scope to really come to meaningful conclusion.

Indhoyar? :damn::deadmanny::deadrose:
loool idk the theory is that we moved away from Oromos when they were pure Cushites. We were waaqist too and as far as I know Waaq is from Oromos and we know we used to practice it too. A lot of places in Somalia have the word 'Waaq' in it too.

Ohhh lmao nvm then :siilaanyolaugh:

So Somalis are a mixed bag and Oromos (mind you our contemporaries and if you look in term of history really our juniors at that) who would claim inanimate objects like trees to boost their numbers are exactly what?
lmao they sure love them trees kkkk. Oromos weren't always on the receiving end though ngl they assimilated some Somalis too. Ogadenis were low key cucks back then wllhi they gave their daughters to Oromos for land :siilaanyosmile: ask @World

Indhoyar?
kk tell that to thse two. They're not even cadcads and they have less than 60% Somali DNA??

Shakespeare cannot be arab, because he wrote about arabs. Othello was an arab. (moor not a black man)

In the play, he portrays arabs as, violent, brave in the war field, and passionate for malaab. (in other words, arabs salivated and loved white women like all other minority)

Typical today arabs, except the brave arab on war with swords during Ottoman is replaced with the bravery of suicide bombs! brave glaring eyes and then BOOOM!

He definitely knew the ways of dhego-cas moors, too well infact, he must have had some insider information, that's why he could be arab.

I am a victim of colorist, & lookcist.
clear.png

Mahdi, who will fight dajaal is said to be a long forehead, brown skin and handsome.

Somalis! ding dong!

That is true I believe. But the guy who will destroy our qibla in the end times will also be a horner. I heard of a hadith were the prophet salalaahu calayhi wa salam pointed a man with dark skin and wiry hair who will be the culprit. In sha Allah he is no Somali. So I suggest you invest in daawo jilecsato as well :trumpsmirk:

Last edited:
Cmon, 'Saamale' was just an imaginary character made up from geeljires to describe the Somali identity. Believing that a single man came out of nowhere and impregnated the women around him to create a whole new clan/tribe is bs. lmao.

That fits with the Samaale theory and also explains the relative homogeneity and absence of foreign elements in Somali Y-chromosome haplotypes.
Plenty of Somalis have foreign Y-chromosome. The Arab ancestry is real wether we like it or not.

Somalis are in turn related to groups such as the Afar (our closest relatives), Oromos, Saho, and Beja, forming the modern Hamitic peoples (I prefer Hamitic to Cushitic for no real reason beyond personal taste).
In terms of language the Afars are closest but in terms of genetic Oromos are near identical. The purer ones at least.

Tigrayans and Amxaras have nothinf to do with Arabs. That's an old colonial theory that has already been debunked.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Mudaneyaal iyo marwooyin, soo gala thread-kaan.

I can't believe what I discovered. :farmajoyaab:

Here we were thinking all along we are Cushites but turns out we might not even be Hamites, Noahites or even Sethites.

We might be CAINITES (or Qabeelites after the arabic Qabeel, no wonder we are qabilist).

Let me explain (a little reverse engeneering is needed:

geneology_adam1.gif

Lamech, the great-great-great-grandson of Cain had three sons and a daughter:

Jabal, "the father of those who dwell in tents and have livestock",
Formella_04%2C_jabal%2C_andrea_pisano%2C_1334-1336.JPG

Jubal, "the father of all those who play the harp and flute",
Formella_05%2C_jubal%2C_nino_pisano%2C_1334-1336.JPG

and their half-brother Tubal-Cain, the forefather of all blacksmiths and "An instructor of every craftsman in bronze and iron".
Formella_06%2C_tubailkan%2C_andrea_pisano%2C_1334-1336.JPG

My humble theory is that most Somalis are descendants of Jabal, the first pastoralite, tent-dwelling herder. Maybe he is even known as Samaal(e) or one of his sons was known as such.:westbrookswag:

Some Somalis descend from his brother Jubal, especially those who excel in our various musical genres like kaban, qaraami, heelo etc. and entertainment in general (I'm looking to the north-west, if you didn't catch my drift, waryaada!).:damnmusic::ohhhdamn:

And finally clans like Tumaal are obviously sons of Tubal-Cain the first blacksmith. :ooh:

Of course we shouldn't take the current version of the bible as unaltered truth but I found the similarities quite striking.
Check out this Calaacal after Cain killed his brother and was cursed by God:

12 When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a wanderer shalt thou be in the earth.'
13 And Cain said unto the LORD: 'My punishment is greater than I can bear.

:gucciwhat::susp:

The only question is how tf did we escape the flood? We are not known to be good swimmers (even in the diaspora).:faysalwtf:

Plus is this the reason why our culture discriminates against Tumaal folk?

They must have been some fierce and dangerous warriors with a monopoly on sharp steel.
What y'all think? Are we Cushites or Cainites? :gaasdrink:
Your actually a retard. Caanaan were killed off by joshua bin nun. They were geneocided and they were semites, like the israelites.

We are cushites and we only lived in the horn.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He definitely knew the ways of dhego-cas moors, too well infact, he must have had some insider information, that's why he could be arab.

That is true I believe. But the guy who will destroy our qibla in the end times will also be a horner. I heard of a hadith were the prophet sallahu calayhi wa salam pointed a man with dark skin and wiry hair who will be the culprit. In sha Allah he is no Somali. So I suggest you invest in daawo jilecsato as well :trumpsmirk:

No Shakespeare cant be Arab because he portrayed Othello like that lol.

In the play, u can sense Shakespeare the writer, jealous of Othello's swaga. A capital incel jealous trait.

Othello is portrayed as an alpha man who can charm woman but stupid in mind, easily manipulated like a child.

All incels are smart, but lack that swagger that we desire! Bad boy trait.

(dont throw tomatoes incels pls)

Shakespeare was most definitely Arab. The British Imperialists and colonials just edited his works and twisted the truth. They moved his name from 'Sheik-Bir' to 'Shakespeare'. Similar sounds.

Othello was black lol the moors wuz blacks too but there were Arabs too. Shocking to hear this from u tbh, in all plays Othello's character is depicted as dark skinned madow. U Arab bootyclapper nice try.

Arabs were always beta. They never did hard work and the heat of the sun and their diet made their bodies softer and more lady-like. That's y they got conquered by Axumites/xabeshas. lol

Your actually a retard. Caanaan were killed off by joshua bin nun. They were geneocided and they were semites, like the israelites.

We are cushites and we only lived in the horn.
No reason for ad hominems bro, this thread is not serious.
Also I already pointed this out to @Waaqo of Punt nothing to do with Canaanites check the family tree in the original post :mjkkk:

Yes, I've had mathematicitis for quite a while, but I've learned to live with it.

I do think that Somalis, or at least, the Hamitic people are amongst the oldest races on the planet in a sense. This is not only supported by genetics, but also be archaeological evidence in Northeast Africa, as well as linguistics as the Afroasiastic language family (of which Somali is a member) is the oldest family group in the world, predating both Indo-Aryan and Sino languages by at least 2000 years.

Trending

Latest posts