My Xog on July last year

Don't underestimate my xogo.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230108-185118.jpg
    Screenshot_20230108-185118.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 136
Don't underestimate my xogo.

I think Emiratis paid the ransom $$ that Eritrea wanted and in return UAE wanted to take the control of the army with its own trainers & hub…General canood was saying the soldiers will get more trainings no wonder they’re in gordon camp

I think Emiratis paid the ransom $$ that Eritrea wanted and in return UAE wanted to take the control of the army with its own trainers & hub…General canood was saying the soldiers will get more trainings no wonder they’re in gordon camp
No there was no ransom but the Govt was not able to arm them and paid them they r 5000 so they waited until they can secure their arms and funds. They contacted with Egypt and UAE to arm them. Egypt had some conditions regarding supporting them on the Nie issue first so they gone for the UAE. They will be under the Emirati sponsorship when it comes to arming them and their salaries but the military operations will be under the defence ministry. Im hearing now some will be sent to Galbeedka Hirshabelle both Hiiraan and Middle shabelle mainly settled by the Gugundhabe clans and some maybe Galmudug but the majority of them will be deployed on the coastal south central Somalia including JL for oil reasons. They gonna show the oil drilling companies that it's safe.

Im hearing now some will be sent to Galbeedka Hirshabelle both Hiiraan and Middle shabelle mainly settled by the Gugundhabe clans and some maybe Galmudug but the majority of them will be deployed on the coastal south central Somalia including JL for oil reasons. They gonna show the oil drilling companies that it's safe.

Only if they come under JL military & political leadership. They can’t be an independent army operating in our lands

World

VIP
No there was no ransom but the Govt was not able to arm them and paid them they r 5000 so they waited until they can secure their arms and funds. They contacted with Egypt and UAE to arm them. Egypt had some conditions regarding supporting them on the Nie issue first so they gone for the UAE. They will be under the Emirati sponsorship when it comes to arming them and their salaries but the military operations will be under the defence ministry. Im hearing now some will be sent to Galbeedka Hirshabelle both Hiiraan and Middle shabelle mainly settled by the Gugundhabe clans and some maybe Galmudug but the majority of them will be deployed on the coastal south central Somalia including JL for oil reasons. They gonna show the oil drilling companies that it's safe.
it won’t be safe until al shabab are eradicated from all of the country

it won’t be safe until al shabab are eradicated from all of the country
they will start operating first in Galmudug and Hirshabelle wich will be clean before the next summer. there will be some foreign bases from Cadale to hobyo egypt is one of them. We gonna be like Djibouti.

This isn’t a good thing. We are going to become a prostitute country
It's not time for principles and false wadaniyad 🤣🤣

As a weak Govt, we need military support. Amisom will be out in two years so we will reach agreements with friendly countries to have bases in our coastal areas in exchange for military and material support.

UPD will be running JL itsef by that time it will be JL who will be under them🤣🤣

PL has joined it now Deni son got the contract

Just because they selected a PM from JL does UPD actually believe they can deceive us into accepting them 😂😂

we are well aware of the treachery of hag. This is only temporary business nothing personal

Isn’t that what your adeer want ? 😂
HSM is more of an abti for me rather than a adeer :ftw9nwa:

I don’t support everything this goverment does. To blindly follow a man because he shares same lineage as you is idiotic. However both Xamse and HSM has my full support when it comes to war of Shabaab and keeping good relations with FMS leaders rather than fighting them but HSM should make sure other countries respect our sovereignty sometimes. Different countries use FMS leaders against us to further destabilise the country. I’m not a wadani at all btw. Any self respecting man doesn’t want to be in a low pathetic state. Don’t forget xamse is in Egypt right now as well and it doesn’t take a genius to understand why

Last edited:
Just because they selected a PM from JL does UPD actually believe they can deceive us into accepting them 😂😂

we are well aware of the treachery of hag. This is only temporary business nothing personal
this Army has more Daarood than Hawiye. Daarood ones will be sent to JL so stop your Hawiye bogeyman.

XAMSE WILL BE ELECTED IN TWO YEARS AS JL PRESIDENT ADAN DUCAALE SUPPORTS THIS HE IS AGAINST MADOBE REELECTION BECAUSE HE REFUSED TO PICK HIS GUYS FOR MPS. SO XAMSE IS A UPD GALMUDUG UNDER MAHAD SALAD AND JL UNDER HIM WILL BE THE SAME FOR THE GOVT.

this Army has more Daarood than Hawiye. Daarood ones will be sent to JL so stop your Hawiye bogeyman.

XAMSE WILL BE ELECTED IN TWO YEARS AS JL PRESIDENT ADAN DUCAALE SUPPORTS THIS HE IS AGAINST MADOBE REELECTION BECAUSE HE REFUSED TO PICK HIS GUYS FOR MPS. SO XAMSE IS A UPD GALMUDUG UNDER MAHAD SALAD AND JL UNDER HIM WILL BE THE SAME FOR THE GOVT.
Sxb Hamze won’t be the next JL leader that’s for sure unless he has the blessing of Madoobe,I think the next president will cawlyahan preferably reer Ali from buale

I don’t support everything this goverment does. To blindly follow a man because he shares same lineage as you is idiotic. However both Xamse and HSM has my full support when it comes to war of Shabaab and keeping good relations with FMS leaders rather than fighting them but HSM should make sure other countries respect our sovereignty sometimes. Different countries use FMS leaders against us to further destabilise the country. I’m not a wadani at all btw. Any self respecting man doesn’t want to be in a low pathetic state. Don’t forget xamse is in Egypt right now as well and it doesn’t take a genius to understand why
Hawiyaha maxaa wadaniyiin ka dhigay kaligood horta arkuwaanaa 🤣🤣

We don’t care if they are Darood or not. We simply want a military training base for Jubbaland troops to be trained in. We don’t want foreign troops from Eritrea who were Farmaajonized and now being read with DamulJadiid Sixir. We would rather train our own soldiers. We just need a Modern Militarytraining base to start the process. No thank you

Berbera

0D654C51-FFDC-4D7B-A4AA-5A1ECCF4A04D.jpeg
083CAA56-D3F6-483C-AFFB-BDBA5CCCF3B6.jpeg

Bosaso

A24261FC-685D-40E6-BBFD-2C5E85425376.jpeg
F1E3A21E-E76A-49B5-9954-9906A18749C1.jpeg

Last edited:
Sxb Hamze won’t be the next JL leader that’s for sure unless he has the blessing of Madoobe,I think the next president will cawlyahan preferably reer Ali from buale
There is some understanding between Kenya and this Govt that takes into account the interests of both sides. This Govt is ok with trading with Kenya like the khat and security cooperation in exchange of Kenya supporting this govts interests in JL . Ones comes to Kenya Adan Duale is the gate and he supports this govt. Madoobe some how will accept keeping it in the family deal as both are reer hirsi and will move to the UAE where he bought house and will be given $$$

There is some understanding between Kenya and this Govt that takes into account the interests of both sides. This Govt is ok with trading with Kenya like the khat and security cooperation in exchange of Kenya supporting this govts interests in JL . Ones comes to Kenya Adan Duale is the gate and he supports this govt. Madoobe some how will accept keeping it in the family deal as both are reer hirsi and will move to the UAE where he bought house and will be given $$$

Madoobe didn’t accept 40 million dollars from Farmaajo I’m sure money is not one of his personal concerns.
Du’aale supported Farmaajo during his 2017 presidency and stopped the support once Farmaajo started attacking Ogadens & Jubbaland.

PM Hamza was elected on a seat that formerly belonged to the Adan Kheyr/Hassan Dheere Reer Abdille tribe. Hamza was originally not supposed to get his seat because of his sub difference but the tribe did Tanasul for him and Madoobe accepted.

Hamza running for JL presidency after the PMship will be looked at with suspicion.
he will have to wait for the state elections in 2029 to remove the tensions otherwise he will be seen as a UPD Trojan Horse.

we welcome Hamza running for JL presidency but not when DamulJadiid is in power. once Hassan sheikh finishes his term than we can accept Hamza. Otherwise he needs to be patient.

Madoobe didn’t accept 40 million dollars from Farmaajo I’m sure money is not one of his personal concerns.
Du’aale supported Farmaajo during his 2017 presidency and stopped the support once Farmaajo started attacking Ogadens & Jubbaland.

PM Hamza was elected on a seat that formerly belonged to the Adan Kheyr/Hassan Dheere Reer Abdille tribe. Hamza was originally not supposed to get his seat because of his sub difference but the tribe did Tanasul for him and Madoobe accepted.

Hamza running for JL presidency after the PMship will be looked at with suspicion.
he will have to wait for the state elections in 2029 to remove the tensions otherwise he will be seen as a UPD Trojan Horse.

we welcome Hamza running for JL presidency but not when DamulJadiid is in power. once Hassan sheikh finishes his term than we can accept Hamza. Otherwise he needs to be patient.

Don't forget Madoobe was not recognized by Farmaajo until he finally did thanks to PL and Deni refusing to partake in the elections without him. SFG is responsible for South central somalia because of State building HE WILL NEED RECOGNITION AND KENYA WHO BACKS HIM NOW WILL LOOK AFTER ITS INTERESTS.

DO YOU KNOW MXS IN THE GOVT WERE ASKING TO BE UNDER THE GOVT UNTIL MADOOBE TWO YEARS ENDS? HG AND ALOT OF UPD LEADERS SUPPORTED THIS TO SELL THAT MADOOBE IS NOT ACCEPTED IN GEDO AND KEEP IT LIKE THAT UNTIL THEIR CANDIDATE REPLACES HIM AND THE IC WILL BACK IT. THEY SEE GEDO AS A GORGORTAN CARD FOR JL EECTIONS WITHOUT MADOOBE BUT HASSAN SHEIKH LOOKS AT THE BIG PICTURE HE SAID WHY WE ARE STARTING A WAR WITH MADOOBE OVER SOME THING WILL HAPPEN AFTER TWO YEARS? WE NEED HIM AS LONG HE IS ON OURSIDE AND NOT WITH PL HE AGREED TO ADD HAWIYE MPS BASED ON ADDIS ABABA AGREEMENT 2013(UNWRITTEN AGREEMENT HE KNOWS IT HASSAN SH TOLD HIM ADEEROOW BALANTII NOOGA SOO BAX") ONE OF THEM IS HAWADLE FROM SAAKOW HE WAS NOT GIVEN GEDO FOR FREE 🤣🤣

Madoobe will not get away with his presidency after his extension ends in less than two years.

ADAN DUCAALE AND KENYAN OGS WELCOMED FARMAAJO OUT OF DAAROODNIMO BECAUSE OF SHARIF AND HASSAN SHEIKH "ANTAGONIZING DAAROOD OF JL " SO THEY BANNED HAWIYE OPPOSITION IN NAIRBI
SINCE FARMAAJO TRIED TO CHANGE JL WITHOUT OG AND KENYA APPROVAL THEY NOW APPRECIATE HASSAN SHEIKH WHO IS WORKING WITH THEM ON JL. LASTLY IF AL SHAHAAB GETS DEFEATED in Jubada dhexe SFG CAN KICK OUT KDF FROM Kismaayo THE ONLY REASON THEY ARE IN KISMAAYO IS BECAUSE OF THE SECURITY VACUUM LIKE TURKY IN NORTH SYRIA THAT WAS UNDER THE CONTROL OF DAESH AND JIHADISTS. INTERNATIONAL LAW PERMITS THEM TO HAVE BUFFER ZONE IN SYRIAand this is the card kenya uses.. IF SOMALI GOVT LIBERATES JUBADA DHEXE IT CAN ANNEX KISMAAYO AND SENT KDF TO THE BORDER AREA. FARMAAJO COULDN'T BECAUSE HE DIDN'T LIBERATE JUBADA DHEXE. AMISOM INCLUDING KDF WILL BE OUT OF KISMAAYO AND SOUTH SOMALIA IN TWO YEARS MARK MY WORDS!

Last edited: