My reactions

Fay

DELETED
Black - Somali

Or do you tick Black - African American on any forms you fill out?

Depends on which black you are......
In my state - louisiana there is no black somali option i am somali canadian tho that moved to usa so i tick black other then put canadian

Fay

DELETED
You somalis piss me
Off wallahi... first of all do not talk to me unless u live in america... and the ones who live in america... ya niggas think u not black till a racist cop pull up on u and call u a fucking nword inshaAllah i hope it happens to u.. ya need a fucking wake up call

You somalis piss me
Off wallahi... first of all do not talk to me unless u live in america... and the ones who live in america... ya niggas think u not black till a racist cop pull up on u and call u a fucking nword inshaAllah i hope it happens to u.. ya need a fucking wake up call
I don’t care about what some mentally ill cops think about me.

Luckily I do not look black, even if they said the n word I wouldn’t cry about it.

If you do look black then try you’re best to act civilised and hope they don’t kill you for no reason.

Fay

DELETED
I don’t care about what some mentally ill cops think about me.

Luckily I do not look black, even if they said the n word I wouldn’t cry about it.
If ur somali ur black how do u not look black? U a lame wallahi

Then u aint somali... plus black is beautiful... i dnt know why u stated the fact u dont look black.. somalis r amongst the darkest africans too
My skin is not dark and I do not have black negroid features therefore I am not black.

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
Reactions mean nothing sis, don’t think about it

If you say something people disagree on, ofc are you going to get negative ratings. Either play it safe and be nice or just deal with the negative reactions:kanyeshrug:

Trending