My reactions

Fay

DELETED
I just realized what they are, n i have more dislikes.
LOL yall same haters wallahi i be speaking my mind n my mindset is different from yours so u dislike my shit.... one of my non somali friends told me
Somalis are one way.. if you dare be different they will attack you. Im starting to think he right

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Shake it off brush it off eedo be a naag nool xoog
BCDC31C9-2046-4467-8FBE-09EB255F1C48.gif

Do you sis. Ignore the hate. I lowkey think if they want to have a full blown argument with you they care. I ignore people I don’t like.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Do you sis. Ignore the hate. I lowkey think if they want to have a full blown argument with you they care. I ignore people I don’t like.
Nahhhh bro it's one thing to get qashined here and there but if u have more qashins than post ur just a toxic mofo fix up instead of saying "ignore the haters" :mjlol:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
OP ur just toxic tbh. Most of the shit I say here personally is controversial yet I don't get qashined nearly as much as you. Ur tryna piss people off and I think u low-key get a kick out of it

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Then dont fucking respond to me if im toxic
You made a thread about how you get a lot of dislikes and I tried to answer why there is no need to get mad. Or are you too weak-minded to handle some constructive criticism? You do know your proving my point even more right :mjlol:

Fay

DELETED
You made a thread about how you get a lot of dislikes and I tried to answer why there is no need to get mad. Or are you too weak-minded to handle some constructive criticism? You do know your proving my point even more right :mjlol:
leave me alone stop fucking coming on my post u annoying piece of shit

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
***** leave me alone stop fucking coming on my post u annoying piece of shit
LOL no need to take your anger out on me I'm not the one qashining ur posts and insulting you. I'll leave you alone though u look like u got enough on your plate

Trending

Latest posts