My reactions

Hate to break it to you, but your mindset isn't really different. It's a commom xalimo blm mindset that we have seen many times before, and got tired of.

You gor qashined because you say a lot of bs. It isn't because you have a controversial opinion, your opinion is actually overused. Now go back to your non-somali friend who is an expert behavioural analyst who did his PHD on somalis specifically.

Fay

DELETED
Hate to break it to you, but your mindset isn't really different. It's a commom xalimo blm mindset that we have seen many times before, and got tired of.

You gor qashined because you say a lot of bs. It isn't because you have a controversial opinion, your opinion is actually overused. Now go back to your non-somali friend who is an expert behavioural analyst who did his PHD on somalis specifically.
My mindset is defo different from u racist pieces of xar

You are black nobody knows what cushitic is u in denial loser

:silanyolaugh:
You should embrace your cushitic ancestry. You share nothing with madows. Living in a ghetto and adding "y'all" to your sentence won't make you related to them. You're always a foreigner in the madow's eye. Someone different from them, stop being in denial and stop pretending to be one of them so you can fit in. Imagine wanting the approval of madows. :silanyosmile:

Fay

DELETED
:silanyolaugh:
You should embrace your cushitic ancestry. You share nothing with madows. Living in a ghetto and adding "y'all" to your sentence won't make you related to them. You're always a foreigner in the madow's eye. Someone different from them, stop being in denial and stop pretending to be one of them so you can fit in. Imagine wanting the approval of madows. :silanyosmile:
Im black not Cushitic do u see my shirt it says NAh- rosa parks 1955

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
So toxic... Black is stuck in your head. I think your a troll or a BLM supremacist, cause no sane person would trip this much. I get you live in a Racist area, and stuff, but wow, too much.

Black this, Black that, you really try to trigger the users, and you cry when they respond back.
Then admin needs to get involved cause it gets out of hand

It is really your way of triggering the people, who you know dislike these types of threads and yet you continue to rile up tension

You made your bed, lie in it with all these reactions now..

Your whole stance is anti somali and pure liberal you fail to realise.

Horta why you friends with a non somali guy anyway don't you have a husband ?

I feel sorry for that cuck of a husband of yours.

Fay

DELETED
So toxic... Black is stuck in your head. I think your a troll or a BLM supremacist, cause no sane person would trip this much. I get you live in a Racist area, and stuff, but wow, too much.

Black this, Black that, you really try to trigger the users, and you cry when they respond back.
Then admin needs to get involved cause it gets out of hand

It is really your way of triggering the people, who you know dislike these types of threads and yet you continue to rile up tension

You made your bed, lie in it with all these reactions now..
Yet i post my real pics on my avi

Fay

DELETED

I can have male friends if i want to sis

Lool she ain’t married to Somali. She just says that as defense.

Trending

Latest posts