My dislike/hatred for sland reaches shukaansiworld

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
My intention wasnt putting anyone Down What I was saying came out wrong what Im trying to say is that I wouldnt mind marrying any qabiil at all and I mentioned abgaal and madhibaan cause many look at em as the lowest
What qabiil are you? :icon lol:

MJ look down on hawiye as a whole but I've never heard of singling Abgaal out and putting them on the same level as Madhibaan. :icon lol:

Ignore @dhegdheer, she's just doing PR work. :sass2: We need to tackle the issues Abgaal are facing among their Isaaq brethren. This not acceptable in 2015+1.

Kkkkk PR aa? sxb I ain't invested. In fact I'm gonna ask my hooyo RIGHT now, hold on

EDIT: I asked her, she said we had nothing against them. I was like these ppl on the internet said we had beef with abgaal and she was like "As if isaaq qalagaranaaya, they're all the same, southerners" :damn:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
What qabiil are you? :icon lol:

MJ look down on hawiye as a whole but I've never heard of singling Abgaal out and putting them on the same level as Madhibaan. :icon lol:
Tbh we look down on them too. I think all Somalis look down on each other. I brought an MJ guy home once and my dad told me no way in hell.

Its funny because Somalis would rather their children marry a non Somali than someone from this and that tribe. I honestly havent seen a group of people who hate each other more.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Kkkkk PR aa? sxb I ain't invested. In fact I'm gonna ask my hooyo RIGHT now, hold on

EDIT: I asked her, she said we had nothing against them. I was like these ppl on the internet said we had beef with abgaal and she was like "As if isaaq qalagaranaaya, they're all the same, southerners" :damn:
:drakelaugh:Times must have changed. Back in '88 Haregeisa I was just chilling and chewing with mandem and people were sharing stories. I must have misheard. Apologies :icon lol:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
The greatest coward on Somali history was from my sub clan, his name was Egal Shidad, sometimes there's nothing you can do about certain things!
My sub clan are looked down upon because of that infamous coward who used to hide behind his wife's dirac :stopit:

Somalis gonna look down on you for funny reasons. The children of the people that ate bakhti coped the brunt of our abuse.

:ileycry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending