My dislike/hatred for sland reaches shukaansiworld

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Not a damn thing

:salute:

But I know alotta people who look at midgaan and abgaal as the lowest qabiils and some even look at em as the "untouchables" thats why I mentioned em
I don't what kind of cuqdad ridden rats you spend your time with but Abgaals have never been seen as the same as Midgaan clanwise, not that any form of qabyaalad is good btw.
:damedamn:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I don't what kind of cuqdad ridden rats you spend your time with but Abgaals have never been seen as the same as Midgaan clanwise, not that any form of qabyaalad is good btw.

:dwill: Didnt know that

I guess this shows how much I know about Qabiils

:obama: Ignorance is a bliss

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Abgaal is a cool sounding name. What does it translate to
The mother of Hirabä was Faduma Karanle. The mother of Abgaal was Faduma Sargellä, who was an Ajuuraan. She was espoused by ‘Isman Darandollä. By him she had a son, who was called by the name ‘Ali ‘Isman. Later one went to Sargellä Garën. A learned old man went to him. He said: ‘O noble Sargellä, I saw in the books that the children of the boy born to your daughter Faduma will chase your children from the earth. I saw it in the books.’ ‘Did you see these things?’ ‘Yes, I saw them,’ he answered. ‘So be it!’ the noble Sargellä replied; and into his heart came the thought: ‘Rather than that your children, whom you have begotten, be killed, the son of your daughter might rather die!’ This came into his heart. After this he prepared two different amulets, one good and one bad. The bad one would kill the one who drank it. The good one would protect from any evil of this world. Then he went to his daughter. ‘My Faduma, I am bringing you these two amulets: this one here — and it was the good one — you drink; and the other one — and it was the bad one — give to your son ‘Ali ‘Isman!’ The girl took the two amulets; but when it came to drinking them, she made a mistake! Faduma Sargellä drank the bad one and died immediately. ‘Ali ‘Ismän drank the good one and survived. Sargellä went back to the hut and saw his daughter dead. And the boy, when he heard his grandfather arrive, ran to the side of a saddle camel and hid behind it. ‘Oh ‘Ali, oh ‘Ali! Come! I am your grandfather!’ Sargellä cried out, looking for the boy. ‘You are not my grandfather ( abkäy ), my grandfather is the camels.’ The camels ( gel ) in the language of one time were called gal . So afterwards he (‘Ali ‘Isman) had the name of Ab-gal (‘Camel-grandfather’).[13]

The tradition substantially recalls the ancient fights between the Abgaal, nomadic pastoralists who from places farther north tried to open a way to the river, and the Aguran, who dominated the region of the Middle Webi. This historical content, of course, has been adapted in popular dress with the theme, so widespread in the folklore of quite different peoples, of the prediction of the unborn child destined to drive the reigning prince from the throne.
Nothing to with gaalnimo.
:drakekidding:
:dwill: Didnt know that

I guess this shows how much I know about Qabiils

:obama: Ignorance is a bliss
Abgaal waa nasab, not even the qabyaalad ridden odayal denies that, you should check out whom you hang with.

Nothing to with gaalnimo.
:drakekidding:

Abgaal waa nasab, not even the qabyaalad ridden odayal denies that, you should check out whom you hang with.
Abgaals are nowhere near madibaans in the Somali class system, I don't know what landers have against them. I remember a dude saying his mom made him promise not to bring home an Abgaal.:bell:

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Abgaal are no where near madibaans in the Somali class system, I don't know what landers have against them. I remember a dude saying his mom made him promise not to bring home an Abgaal.:bell:
Never heard of that being a thing, is it a thing?
:hmm:

My parents rarely talk about qabiil, the only things I used to hear in regards to my qabiil was either about Abgaals hospitality or that we're close to Issas(not clan lineagewise but dhaqanwise).
:ehh:

Never heard of that being a thing, is it a thing?
:hmm:

My parents rarely talk about qabiil, the only things I used to hear in regards to my qabiil was either about Abgaals hospitality or that we're close to Issas(not clan lineagewise but dhaqanwise).
:ehh:
I thought you were HG? Not all landers are racist and same thing with reer konfur. I know an Abgal dude who married one recently.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I thought you were HG? Not all landers are racist and same thing with reer konfur. I know an Abgal dude who married one recently.
Nah, I'm Waceysle. I live in a smaller tight-knit community and people here marry eachother from all kinds of clans, so I haven't seen that. Only ones I was told to not marry was Madhibans but knowing my parents and their view on qabiil they'd probably come to accept it if I did.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
My intention wasnt putting anyone Down What I was saying came out wrong what Im trying to say is that I wouldnt mind marrying any qabiil at all and I mentioned abgaal and madhibaan cause many look at em as the lowest
Since there are no Abgaals on this forum to defend themselves I'll defend them.

How are Abgaals low? The first ever elected president of Somalia after the colonisation was Abgaal. The current and past president were/are Abgaal. Abgaal right now single handedly control any Somali based politics. Typical isaqs don't know anything from anything. :camby:

Last edited:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS

How are Abgaals low? The first ever elected president of Somalia after the colonisation was Abgaal. The current and past presidents were/are Abgaal. Abgaal right now single handedly control any Somali based politics. Typical isaqs don't know anything from anything. :camby:
Are you HG?:hmm:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

How are Abgaals low? The first ever elected president of Somalia after the colonisation was Abgaal. The current and past presidents were/are Abgaal. Abgaal right now single handedly control any Somali based politics. Typical isaqs don't know anything from anything. :camby:

Learned something new today :ehh:

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@Nin xun @ghost :donkey::donkey::donkey:

:lolbron:

EDIT: lmao wait i just realised ghost was habar gidr kkkk nvm
You're walking on thin ice naaya.

How are Abgaals low? The first ever elected president of Somalia after the colonisation was Udejeen(Mudulood represent). The current and past presidents were/are Abgaal. Abgaal right now single handedly control any Somali based politics. Typical isaqs don't know anything from anything. :camby:
:salute:
There are Abgaals on this forums, I'm the only one left after they banned now @Seoul, they did my girl dirty.
:wow1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts