My dislike/hatred for sland reaches shukaansiworld

Status
Not open for further replies.
stfu warya @Nin xun knows I'm joking with him, don't get in between our banter nacaladyahow. So you're really hurt about the previous comment I made? Get to stepping. :camby:

If it makes you happy I have nothing but love for MJs.
Why are you cursing me lmao.:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Why would I be hurt? Cause your father refused one of my ilma adeero, wallahi it's a blessing in disguise little does he know. You sound like a very disturbed individual.:pachah1:

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Prestigious? Calm down now. :comeon:

I like Abgaal food though. I had this abgaal fake aunt growing up and she cooked the tastiest food. :ohhhdamn: , but she used to call cuntoo hungurii.
You know it's true.

is that an important part of donkey maintenance? like clipping long hooves? :mjohreally:
Don't know anything about that, however spend too much time playing with sand and it might end up in uncomfortable places.

@Mercury has become the sacrificial lamb in a demonic Isaaq ritual. That's how I'm going to record it for the generations to come. Kin turning on one another. kkkk u savage. Just like the white guy tal'm bout babies being cut in four pieces

Every time we need to drag one of our own to show we're impartial. We'll drag Mercury out and bring him to the alter kkkk

@Mudug-Madman is daroods punching bag, @Mercury will be ours :chrisfreshhah:

Gambar

VIP
Hawiye futo madobe is an old one. It comes from the stereotype that they are all dark skin.

This is typical Somali behaviour lol.
I think the civil war made it worse. The Reer Xamar called Hawiye mukulaal madow. :icon lol: Insulting each clan is a part of Somali behavior. You'll get insulted for no reason it's banter.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
They're not midgaan status but they're looked down upon even though Omar Mohamud and Habar Gidir marry like crazy.

You can't say shit like that lol. Only a few people have a contempt for hawiyes, and all of it comes from grievances. Yea they are wrong but it is what it is.

You are over exaggerating. They are not looked down upon. You can find some people that will say nasty things about them but they are not a majority.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Why are you cursing me lmao.:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Why would I be hurt? Cause your father refused one of my ilma adeero, wallahi it's a blessing in disguise little does he know. You sound like a very disturbed individual.:pachah1:
I'm cursing you because you attributed me with incorrect attributes except for the qabyalad part. I might have a little bit of qabyalad in me deep deep deep deep deep deep down, I'm Somali after all. I'm not disturbed, any man would be lucky to have me or so I've been told. :cosbyhmm:

Last edited:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Every time we need to drag one of our own to show we're impartial. We'll drag Mercury out and bring him to the alter kkkk

@mudug madman is daroods punching bag, @Mercury will be ours :chrisfreshhah:
Miskeen wallahi, all this time I thought he was H-block himself until he dropped that comment

Gambar

VIP
You can't say shit like that lol. Only a few people have a contempt for hawiyes, and all of it comes from grievances. Yea they are wrong but it is what it is.

You are over exaggerating. They are not looked down upon. You can find some people that will say nasty things about them but they are not a majority. Nobody is looking down on them.
Are you majerteen? How do you know whether we look down on them or not? Like I said ask the MJ members.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Are you majerteen? How do you know whether we look down on them or not? Like I said ask the MJ members.

I am MJ bro. I know some people myself that dislike Hawiyes, like some aunties. If you ask them why they will be like 'oh they killed my son and stole my house' or something. They come from grievances, even though it is wrong it is natural. I am sure that the vast majorities of MJ's do not feel this way. Even my dad who had family members murdered doesn't feel this way. It is not fair to say we hate Hawiyes because some of the members on this forum do so.

When I went to PL I saw an entire ummah living there. Didn't know all these people were living there lol. If they were being looked down upon we would hear from some media or something.

Gambar

VIP
I am MJ bro. I know some people myself that dislike Hawiyes, like some aunties. If you ask them why they will be like 'oh they killed my son and stole my house' or something. They come from grievances, even though it is wrong it is natural. I am sure that the vast majorities of MJ's do not feel this way. Even my dad who had family members murdered doesn't feel this way. It is not fair to say we hate Hawiyes because some of the members on this forum do so.

When I went to PL I saw an entire ummah living there. Didn't know all these people were living there lol. If they were being looked down upon we would hear from some media or something.
There's a lot of contempt there. MJ are jiljileec we don't hold grudges.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Let us never forget who started the witch hunt

upload_2016-12-25_0-31-53.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts