Muuse Biixi deployed his elite RRU to Laascanood

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am firm believer in getting even. No oohin or calaacal has ever worked. Just like they destroyed my cities and kill 10k of my clan folks, I must destroy their cities and subjugate their clan folk.

After that we can laugh it off and shake hands and move on. Til then, expect my vengeance

Again your rhetoric is exactly the same Siad Barre and his henchmen. Had you been the same tribe as him you'd probably support the bombings and genocide of the north. You tribalists are all the same , bloodthirsty , evil people that justify killing innocent people in the name of Qabiliyad. Trying to take revenge for an innocent life by in turn killing an innocent life means you are just as guilty as the first aggressor.

Thank God , you scum tribalists will never amount to anything. Soomaalinimo will succeed over your hateful ideologies whether you like it or not.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
If you wanna call being sidelined and completely marginalized a political tussle then go ahead whatever makes you feel better. But we all know who owns SL and whose just tagging along.
Spin it however you like to make your miserable existence relevant, fact is your towns and cities are completely under jeegaan army boots.

That is why your women are saying they will bare their breasts because their men refused to fight lol

Dhulbahante caadi baa luu gumeeyey wallahi.

Saalax Bidaar

Again your rhetoric is exactly the same Siad Barre and his henchmen. Had you been the same tribe as him you'd probably support the bombings and genocide of the north. You tribalists are all the same , bloodthirsty , evil people that justify killing innocent people in the name of Qabiliyad. Trying to take revenge for an innocent life by in turn killing an innocent life means you are just as guilty as the first aggressor.

Thank God , you scum tribalists will never amount to anything. Soomaalinimo will succeed over your hateful ideologies whether you like it or not.

Save your breath Sxb For someone who will benefit from them.

My heart turned into stone long ago, I have no sympathy and empathy

I find true joy in the suffering of my enemy and misery in their success

Look we want Somalinimo to succeed but let's just engage in a few more tussles, then we can laugh it off as odyaal when we get older during our FKD sessions near a coffee shop

Saalax Bidaar

No clan is supreme in the eyes of Allah. Somaliland isn't dumb enough to indiscriminately attack Laascaanood residents. If they did that the Dhulbahante would rebel and Puntland would take advantage. If Somaliland wants to their keep territories they must appease the Dhulbahante and Warsangali.
SL has been appeasing Them for 27 years and hasn’t gotten them anything.
Had they tried killing and displaced them instead , they could have reached their objective or the very least ended up with less Dhuloz and Warsan’s walking around Alive

Saalax Bidaar

Look we want Somalinimo to succeed but let's just engage in a few more tussles, then we can laugh it off as odyaal when we get older during our FKD sessions near a coffee shop
Exactly!

As Isaaq we don’t have FKD nuclear bomb
Hawiye can detonate the 1991 Rise of Haweeya
Darood can launch their 1988 and 2006 mini genocide

And as Isaaqs we have Las Anod? That is nothing. We need something on grand scale like 1988 or 1991&2006.

Save your breath Sxb For someone who will benefit from them.

My heart turned into stone long ago, I have no sympathy and empathy

I find true joy in the suffering of my enemy and misery in their success

You've clearly left the fold of reason and sanity. I'm guessing you've also left the faith as well. I can't reason with hate filled people like yourself.

I can only hope you'll reflect on your actions/views and realise that you've strayed far from the straight path.

:gucciwhat:Calm down brother. You shouldn't talk about other Somalis and Muslims this way. Genocide and Ethnic cleansing are what the non-believers do. We are Muslims and we should never talk about killing each other like this. The Tukaraq war is between two militaries. Muslims should always keep the innocent non-combatants out of harm.
SL has been appeasing Them for 27 years and hasn’t gotten them anything.
Had they tried killing and displaced them instead , they could have the very least ended up with less Dhuloz and Warsan’s on earth and that would be good thing

Saalax Bidaar

You've clearly left the fold of reason and sanity. I'm guessing you've also left the faith as well. I can't reason with hate filled people like yourself.

I can only hope you'll reflect on your actions/views and realise that you've strayed far from the straight path.

I am still Muslim but will Insha Allah repent after I cause the deaths of 10k of my enemies. :lolbron:

Saalax Bidaar

:gucciwhat:Calm down brother. You shouldn't talk about other Somalis and Muslims this way. Genocide and Ethnic cleansing are what the non-believers do. We are Muslims and we should never talk about killing each other like this. The Tukaraq war is between two militaries. Muslims should always keep the innocent non-combatants out of harm.

:ahh:

Smell of blood in the morning

We don't have time to 'tussle' or to continue fighting for any longer than the 30 years we've been at war. Everyday in Somalia people are dying because they don't have access to food or water or to basic sanitation. People's lives are being cut short because there is no good functioning hospitals or health services , Children are entering adulthood without the ability to read of write because they haven't had an education they deserve. Women's genitalia are being cut due to a stupid cultural practice. We have thousands of Somalis feeling to Europe because there are no opportunities in Somalia.

How about we stop focusing on killing each other and start focusing on these problems.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
He's Habar Yonis, his reer Abti is Habar Gidir, this is the formula needed to create a cold blooded heartless assassin.

Aren't HA known to be calmer and less aggressive? How the f*ck is Waraabe the most savage Isaaq user on this forum? His savageness rivals or even exceeds Cognitivedissonance.

Imagine Waraabe was given leadership of 20 thousand troops stationed in Tukaraq. This motherfucker would turn Garowe into smithereens with no mercy.

I'm from Hashimi Arabia . I would've been an oil prince if it wasn't for those meddling Brits.
What is going on:faysalwtf:, where is beesha Mohamud saleban?

Why are they sending us a Yemeni reject to fight their battles?:faysalwtf:

Why is a .5er engaging in FKD?:faysalwtf:

We don't have time to 'tussle' or to continue fighting for any longer than the 30 years we've been at war. Everyday in Somalia people are dying because they don't have access to food or water or to basic sanitation. People's lives are being cut short because there is no good functioning hospitals or health services , Children are entering adulthood without the ability to read of write because they haven't had an education they deserve. Women's genitalia are being cut due to a stupid cultural practice. We have thousands of Somalis feeling to Europe because there are no opportunities in Somalia.

How about we stop focusing on killing each other and start focusing on these problems.

You're sobbing in front of a bunch of nobodies sitting in the comfort of their homes in the West. Write a letter to Musa or Abdiweli, ring Farmaajo and tell him to leave his one bedroom villa and join the peace keeping effort. I repeat, we are a bunch of nobodies engaging in FKD on the internet. We don't need the moral police to derail a good FKD thread. I feel you though, there's nothing we can do about this.

Saalax Bidaar

You're sobbing in front of a bunch of nobodies sitting in the comfort of their homes in the West. Write a letter to Musa or Abdiweli, ring Farmaajo and tell him to leave his one bedroom villa and join the peace keeping effort. I repeat, we are a bunch of nobodies engaging in FKD on the internet. We don't need the moral police to derail a good FKD thread. I feel you though, there's nothing we can do about this.
That is fact many people overlook.

Spin it however you like to make your miserable existence relevant, fact is your towns and cities are completely under jeegaan army boots.

That is why your women are saying they will bare their breasts because their men refused to fight lol

Dhulbahante caadi baa luu gumeeyey wallahi.
The jeegan spend a good portion of their budget just trying to keep us happy. Also we control a large expansion of land that we solely inhabit with a couple small clans living under our protection. While you have to share everything and get abused in the process lol

Status
Not open for further replies.