Muuse Biixi deployed his elite RRU to Laascanood

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Whats with the 18th century rifles with draggers at the end and the pink bench lool. This is elite? ....looks more like salvation army. Jeegan needs to upgrade their equipment, then they wouldn't have some many casualties.

puanis want us to believe they killed so many yet haven't managed to recapture one inch of the land taken from them :deadpeter:

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Yes halal wars exist . Muslims have fought halal wars through time . It’s literally a mission blessed by Allah. No losses since 06 only gaining more land that’s rightfully ours. Like I said it’s written. All wins no losses
Bruuh... Are you feeling ok ? Dont you know that this conflict will be resolved very soon it wont be another offensive In Sha Allah and sl will retrive to the postions they held prior

Bruuh... Are you feeling ok ? Dont you know that this conflict will be resolved very soon it wont be another offensive In Sha Allah and sl will retrive to the postions they held prior

:mjlol: Wallahi I need your drug dealers number you off that next level shit. You guys always say “conflict resolved soon” 10 years later like Las Anod all you have is more excuses. SL isn’t retreating anywhere we are on the move.

You guys have failed 3 straight times to retake Tukaraq , if this conflict ends soon it will be because PL cuts it’s losses and rightfully stops interfering in Sool and Sanaag or the halal war against them will continue.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
:mjlol: Wallahi I need your drug dealers number you off that next level shit. You guys always say “conflict resolved soon” 10 years later like Las Anod all you have is more excuses. SL isn’t retreating anywhere we are on the move.

You guys have failed 3 straight times to retake Tukaraq , if this conflict ends soon it will be because PL cuts it’s losses and rightfully stops interfering in Sool and Sanaag or the halal war against them will continue.
So you are telling me you guys stand a chance against reer mudug Cumar Maxamud ?

:drakelaugh:

4th lucky for the punanis:russ:?

maxresdefault.jpg

Tukaraq still under SL control , PL launches attack number 5,049, and fails like the other 5.048 times :drakelaugh:

:mjlol:

Look at Mr single digit IQ , US army gets ambushed all the time. You saying they not real ? :chrisfreshhah: Fact of the matter is when one side resorts to hit and run ambush tactics it means they are too weak to stand toe to toe with their foe . PL is too weak for SL. Keep doing ambush attacks, we will continue to control Tukaraq and possibly Garowe soon
This ambush excuse you guys are running with makes you look even more pathetic. Considering the two sides are literally facing eachother in a barren landscape, theres nowhere to run or hide lol just accept your Ls.

This ambush excuse you guys are running with makes you look even more pathetic. Considering the two sides are literally facing eachother in a barren landscape, theres nowhere to run or hide lol just accept your Ls.

Excuse ? It’s reality . Put the drugs down. Even your news sources report them as ambushes :mjlol:

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Sorry, I don’t speak to my father about irrelevant people
haha he speak to other fathers about them haha .. bro dont get it twisted i dont support the conflict , it just annoys me when i see you guys here Flexing dont you know that somalis are all eaqually messed up when it comes to battle no one gives up

haha he speak to other fathers about them haha .. bro dont get it twisted i dont support the conflict , it just annoys me when i see you guys here Flexing dont you know that somalis are all eaqually messed up when it comes to battle no one gives up

Sorry you are ignoring actual results on the field . SL is on mission sanctioned by Allah. That’s why we are able to be right outside of Garowe and why we were able to take Reer Mudugs only tank off their hands very easily

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Sorry you are ignoring actual results on the field . SL is on mission sanctioned by Allah. That’s why we are able to be right outside of Garowe and why we were able to take Reer Mudugs only tank off their hands very easily
Yes reer mudug are soft people ok good argument thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts