Muuse Biixi deployed his elite RRU to Laascanood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes reer mudug are soft people ok good argument thank you.

You guys shouldn’t have gotten involved maybe you’d still have your tank if you Minded your own business. Another proof Allah is on our side. You guys entered a conflict that has nothing to do with you and you paid for it dearly . Let it be a lesson . It’s written, don’t test Allah.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
You guys shouldn’t have gotten involved maybe you’d still have your tank if you Minded your own business. Another proof Allah is on our side. You guys entered a conflict that has nothing to do with you and you paid for it dearly . Let it be a lesson . It’s written, don’t test Allah.
haha you are one sick in the head individual dont test Allah kulaha my bad for even starting a convo Im out sxb take care of yourself and your Somaliland Emperial rhetoric

Turakq is empty the jeegan boys were run out by the harti sharpshooters and are now hiding on the outskirts in their man made ditches. Everytime one of them pops their head out another colonel dies. Also the tank was captured by dhulbahante mercenaries who are paid handsomely from the SL national budget, thats why you don't see any developments in the jeegan regions. Talk about putting the cart before the horse lol

Turakq is empty the jeegan boys were run out by the harti sharpshooters and are now hiding on the outskirts in their man made ditches. Everytime one of them pops their head out another colonel dies. Also the tank was captured by dhulbahante mercenaries who are paid handsomely from the SL national budget, thats why you don't see any developments in the jeegan regions. Talk about putting the cart before the horse lol

I stopped reading after your first 8 words :russ:

Warya take your delusional ass somewhere else

I stopped reading after your first 8 words :russ:

Warya take your delusional ass somewhere else
You stopped reading cuz the truth hurts and you can't deny anything i said. Unlike you i actually have family from tukuraq and can actually speak facts, who are your sources? Your the same guy claiming that you were ambushed in a open arid desert where you literally can see someone coming from miles away lol

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Baharsame is the only reason somaliland is not attacked at the moment there’s major meeting happening in the diaspora where dhulbhante are coming together from all over the world the garaadka guud of dhulbhante who’s baharsame is in the United States is having a meeting once baharsame get behind Puntland it’s over for the people of burco berbera and hargaysa

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
So killing innocent civilians the same way Siad Barre did, is the only way to reconcile? Amazing.

I am firm believer in getting even. No oohin or calaacal has ever worked. Just like they destroyed my cities and kill 10k of my clan folks, I must destroy their cities and subjugate their clan folk.

After that we can laugh it off and shake hands and move on. Til then, expect my vengeance

I am firm believer in getting even. No oohin or calaacal has ever worked. Just like they destroyed my cities and kill 10k of my clan folks, I must destroy their cities and subjugate their clan folk.

After that we can laugh it off and shake hands and move on. Til then, expect my vengeance
Lol free yourself first

And in the same breath you want to claim Laascaanood is a Somaliland city and that Dhulbahante are Somalilanders. This is hypocrisy of the highest order. Puntland wouldn't treat Laascaanood residents like this.
I am telling you everything single soul in that city is a potential threat and shall be taken as such.

You were cowards that struck when Puntland sent troops to Southern Somalia to attack Al Kilaab. Being proud of stealing Laascaanood is pathetic.
Guys remember the calaacal with Las Anod in 07 is the same thing we are seeing now :pachah1:how many times did they say they would retake Las Anod :mjlol: they even resorted to same hit and run attacks :chrisfreshhah: all this means is Tukaraq will remain in SL hands just like Las Anod

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
@Disappointed

I don’t believe in so call Somaliland project or coined terms like Somalilander. lol

I am true believer in clan supremacy and that violence is true path to get there.

No clan is supreme in the eyes of Allah. Somaliland isn't dumb enough to indiscriminately attack Laascaanood residents. If they did that the Dhulbahante would rebel and Puntland would take advantage. If Somaliland wants to their keep territories they must appease the Dhulbahante and Warsangali.
@Disappointed

I don’t believe in so call Somaliland project or coined terms like Somalilander. lol

I am true believer in clan supremacy and that violence is true path to get there.

Obviously, you are not the brightest person in the world, so I will let you figure out what the difference is between your occupation( foreign clan occupying your clan state) to political tussle between Isaaq lol
If you wanna call being sidelined and completely marginalized a political tussle then go ahead whatever makes you feel better. But we all know who owns SL and whose just tagging along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending