Muse Bixi will re-run in 2024

Muse could possibly hold party elections and then presidential elections so he can run again. Chess move by him. The opposition is finito.

Hopefully he wins :mjpls:
View attachment 287949
There won't be so called party association election when there's no law for it and the oppostion camp base won't allow it to take place in their territories unless Biixi is ready for another 2.0 civil war

Sxb its muuse that wants war, he abused the power to his own benefit, he extented his term illegally he robbed the entire country to his family and appeased almost every project to his kids and kins, and not only that but his children started torturing journalists and random people in the streetz of hargeisa and no one can do shìť cuz the judiciary system is already dismantled, so you don't acctually think all these systematic and intentional power abuse won't lead people to resist?

Gaslighting won't work forever sxb, lets figure out the root cause of all of these mess and fix it before discussing the nabad thing, but trying to defend muuse will just gona add salt to the wound
You’ve misunderstood my point. I was making a point that it’s hypocritical for a man to wish for someone else to go to war for him while he’s scared for his own community to.

They're already at war, so how can I wish for something that's already a reality? Bixi holding Urur elections and possibly returning as president will just exacerbate it further. I'm just stating the only route they have.

My clan isn't the one that's kursi doon, but I will enjoy Bixi's provocations. We have a bigger enemy to the north of us that collaborates with Bixi and would target us.
Say what you want sxb, just know if civil war happens Ethiopia will swoop in, and your lands will be the first they take.

Somaliland is already a clan enclave for one subclan and their lackeys. Clan enclaves are viable, and it will continue to be viable for others. Khatumo has shown that.

There's no likelihood of conderation with Koonfurta, and anyway, the leverage to propose such an idea has gone out the window.
I know it depends on how you define whats clan sxb, but no way awdalland, gebileylanď daadmadheedland sahil land are as viable as sland, sland excluding harti territories is a whooping 115000kmsq with a huge popn, so don't understimate waqooyi and the so called khatumo has yet to prove anything else other than crying for HSM for legitimacy when its constitutionally impossible for a 65% of a gobol and few random tuulos somwhere else to establish a FMS

But to ask you one question, would you still want to be separate if sland's power sharing and governance is corrected?

In my opinion, sland thats fair, democratic, rule of law is upheld and inclusive to all northern DIR is our best interest, if we try to establish a separate mini subclan enclaves then we just gonna transfer the rift to a subclan level, so that ciise in awdal will rebel against samaroon and even samaron subclans might disagree on how to handle things just like we isaaqs can't agree on whats wrong or right let alone power sharing and atlast someone else might take advantage of this and annex our territories.

There won't be so called party association election when there's no law for it and the oppostion camp base won't allow it to take place in their territories unless Biixi is ready for another 2.0 civil war
You think there's any consideration for law anymore. The constitution has been violated countless times.:mjkkk:
That doesn't change the fact that Awdal region was the only place in Somaliland where the state functioned while much of east of Burco there was minimun presence of the state until the mid 2000s
It functioned because of us alone. Somaliland just integrated our framework into the building structures.

Say what you want sxb, just know if civil war happens Ethiopia will swoop in, and your lands will be the first they take.
And who said we'd be opposed to Ethiopia annexing our land? Heck, they can create a port city if they'd want. We'd hand it to them on a silver platter.

You think there's any consideration for law anymore. The constitution has been violated countless times.:mjkkk:
Then tell me how will the election commission be able to conduct the so called urur election when there's no xeer for it ?

It functioned because of us alone. Somaliland just integrated our framework into the building structures.
Somaliland current institution and state was built in Boorama confrence that your elders and politicians organised at a time when there was no govt in the north as SNM which was given the manadate to govern the country in the transitional period completly broke off into clan factions with some of those factions splitting up the capital Hargeisa controlling their part of the city. So don't think SL has nothing to do with your people when it exists because of you guys.

I know it depends on how you define whats clan sxb, but no way awdalland, gebileylanď daadmadheedland sahil land are as viable as sland, sland excluding harti territories is a whooping 115000kmsq with a huge popn, so don't understimate waqooyi and the so called khatumo has yet to prove anything else other than crying for HSM for legitimacy when its constitutionally impossible for a 65% of a gobol and few random tuulos somwhere else to establish a FMS

But to ask you one question, would you still want to be separate if sland's power sharing and governance is corrected?

In my opinion, sland thats fair, democratic, rule of law is upheld and inclusive to all northern DIR is our best interest, if we try to establish a separate mini subclan enclaves then we just gonna transfer the rift to a subclan level, so that ciise in awdal will rebel against samaroon and even samaron subclans might disagree on how to handle things just like we isaaqs can't agree on whats wrong or right let alone power sharing and atlast someone else might take advantage of this and annex our territories.
That's beside the point. A clan enclave ≠ recognised federal state.

What's the purpose of power sharing if the state continues to undermine? The current administration has made it clear that they can manipulate subclans, buy out elders and politicians, and interfere in the internal political affairs of clans. I don't really care for satisfying more corrupt politicans calools by them getting seats through a change to the power sharing model.

What I'm more concerned about is the lack of infrastructure. There's goons in Villa Hargeisa who don't want us to be economically independent and increase the relative autonomy we already have because it's not in their best interest. Hopes of infrastructure is the primary reason we initially supported Somaliland's secession. Since our expectations haven't been met, it's in our best interest to focus on developing our land with our own proposed governance system that we can hold accountable.
Screenshot_20230817_232851_Gallery.jpg

Your point on divisions within clans and further into subclans is bs. It leads back to my point about state infringement. The main reason us Samaroon have never even had a political bloc is because of that and besides Isaaqs have made it clear they are not Dir, and Ciise can't rebel against Samaroon when the Governer, and the 13 seats representing Awdal are all Samaroon. On top of us controlling the security and economy of the region.

Last edited:
Then tell me how will the election commission be able to conduct the so called urur election when there's no xeer for it ?

Somaliland current institution and state was built in Boorama confrence that your elders and politicians organised at a time when there was no govt in the north as SNM which was given the manadate to govern the country in the transitional period completly broke off into clan factions with some of those factions splitting up the capital Hargeisa controlling their part of the city. So don't think SL has nothing to do with your people when it exists because of you guys.

You're missing my point. We don't need you, but you need us.

You're missing my point. We don't need you, but you need us.
Don't act like you're Harti Daarood who were never sincere about being part of Somaliland as the state authorty never reached majority of the territory it claims in the east. Awdal is in Somaliland and there's nothing that will be able to change that unless there's a war.

Don't act like you're Harti Daarood who were never sincere about being part of Somaliland as the state authorty never reached majority of the territory it claims in the east. Awdal is in Somaliland and there's nothing that will be able to change that unless there's a war.
Your point is redundant. Dhulbahante invited the state and then rescinded the invitation, while Somaliland went as far as Boocame or even further. Warsangeli never extended an invitation to Somaliland to that extent, and Somaliland has never reached the easternmost point in Sanaag.

And what's with guilt tripping? A large percentage of us are insincere and will remain so as long as we don't gain anything from Somaliland.

Anyway, aren't your boys up in the mountains? You're here talking to me about territorial authority, but your boys are running the state out of their towns.
:mjpls:

Your point is redundant. Dhulbahante invited the state and then rescinded the invitation, while Somaliland went as far as Boocame or even further. Warsangeli never extended an invitation to Somaliland to that extent, and Somaliland has never reached the easternmost point in Sanaag.

And what's with guilt tripping? A large percentage of us are insincere and will remain so as long as we don't gain anything from Somaliland.

Anyway, aren't your boys up in the mountains? You're here talking to me about territorial authority, but your boys are running the state out of their towns.
:mjpls:
My point isn't about invitations but your elders and intellectuals literally saving Somaliland from non existance by hosting a grand conferences after SNM, or what's left of it, 2 year manadate have ended and no one from the main clan Reer Sheekh Isxaaq wanted to host another conference in their city or town as clan militias were independently running the place until reer Boorama showed up and invited everyone from the north to the shir to built the Somaliland we know today and you can't leave something you have created and forced us upon.

The men in the mountains aren't there to break away from SL like reer Laascanod but to topple Muuse Biixi illegtimate govt.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Clan enclaves will not gonna be viable sxb, the only way for us to survive and get a meaninful adminstration is to build a sland adminstration that belongs to us all unlike the mafia hijacked project we currently have and then unite with xamar under a conferederation system
Nope, stand on your own two feet.

Maamulka sl is marodijeex and togdheer.

Stop trying to force others so you can loot their allocated assets.

It's embarrassing that reer issaaq must military lose before they realise it will never happen again. The benefit of the doubt has been surpassed.

I wonder if they will scream genocide when isaaq cities get attacked

Nope, stand on your own two feet.

Maamulka sl is marodijeex and togdheer.

Stop trying to force others so you can loot their allocated assets.

It's embarrassing that reer issaaq must military lose before they realise it will never happen again. The benefit of the doubt has been surpassed.

I wonder if they will scream genocide when isaaq cities get attacked
Isaaq territories isn't just that two regions you mentoned as we're in Sool and Sanaag but you Daaroods can have your own maamul

My point isn't about invitations but your elders and intellectuals literally saving Somaliland from non existance by hosting a grand conferences after SNM, or what's left of it, 2 year manadate have ended and no one from the main clan Reer Sheekh Isxaaq wanted to host another conference in their city or town as clan militias were independently running the place until reer Boorama showed up and invited everyone from the north to the shir to built the Somaliland we know today and you can't leave something you have created and forced us upon.

The men in the mountains aren't there to break away from SL like reer Laascanod but to topple Muuse Biixi illegtimate govt.
If the Borama conference built Somaliland then the announcement for independence day would've been made there.

Egal masterminded it and forced it upon you and even Tuur ran away to Xamar after being sentenced to death because he rejected Egals proposition of a state built on secessionism.
20230821_182514.png
20230821_182515.png

And there were militias in Awdal running things independently in that time frame too.
Screenshot_20230811_235454_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230811_235501_Chrome.jpg