Muse Bixi will re-run in 2024

Muse could possibly hold party elections and then presidential elections so he can run again. Chess move by him. The opposition is finito.

Hopefully he wins :mjpls:
Screenshot_20230817_014746_Facebook.jpg

Liban89

Maqal herder | Burco boodhweyn.
Muse could possibly hold party elections
This is very confusing, how can a political organisation (Kulmiye in this instance) nominate a presidential candidate. Presidential candidates are only nominated from within a political PARTY not Urur.

This is very confusing, how can a political organisation (Kulmiye in this instance) nominate a presidential candidate. Presidential candidates are only nominated from within a political PARTY not Urur.
The three parties are all Ururs at this point and Kulmiye is preparing for what's to come.

Kulmiye know they will have it their way and will be reinstated as one of the three parties and not dissolve like they want with the opposition.

Last edited:

Liban89

Maqal herder | Burco boodhweyn.
The three parties are all Ururs at this point and Kulmiye is preparing for what's to come.

Kulmiye know they will have it their way and will be reinstated as one of the three parties and not dissolve like they want with the opposition.
Still doesn't answer my question! An Urur can only have a chairman that is all. Presidential candidates are ONLY nominated after the political parties election, from which only three of the dozen or so contesting currently are elevated to a political PARTY.

There is no such thing as a presidential candidate according to SL's constitution at the moment when it comes to doorashada ururada.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
There will be a few prominent Habar Awals that will receive a paycheck soon so they can come out to criticize Muse Bihi. This will give the impression of a healthy democracy that is above tribalism but make no mistake, it is only to soothe the smoothe brains of Garxajis. Bihi will return with a decisive victory and a strong mandate to oversee the important Berbera corridor and the closing of the border.

Still doesn't answer my question! An Urur can only have a chairman that is all. Presidential candidates are ONLY nominated after the political parties election, from which only three of the dozen or so contesting currently are elevated to a political PARTY.

There is no such thing as a presidential candidate according to SL's constitution at the moment when it comes to doorashada ururada.
I'm just predicting what will happen and it doesn't say he will be a presidential candidate on Gallaydhs post, but Bixi will supposedly be a candidate for the chairman of Kulmiye.

There will be a few prominent Habar Awals that will receive a paycheck soon so they can come out to criticize Muse Bihi. This will give the impression of a healthy democracy that is above tribalism but make no mistake, it is only to soothe the smoothe brains of Garxajis. Bihi will return with a decisive victory and a strong mandate to oversee the important Berbera corridor and the closing of the border.
Garxajis have no choice but to go on a full scale war. I don't see any other way for them.

I can't wait for the destruction Bixi will bring next year :lawd:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Garxajis have no choice but to go on a full scale war. I don't see any other way for them.

I can't wait for the destruction Bixi will bring next year :lawd:
Where do Samaroon fall in all this? Do you guys have a backup plan for if SL where to collapses?

Seems youre well versed with the jeegan antics, they send their most staunch pro jeegaan to join waddani and prevent GX members from taking a decisive decision regarding muuse inappropriate use of politcal institutions and the sleepy cirro usually fails to figure out this trap and always try to concede for no reason thinking this will help him win the heart of jeegans once:pachah1:

Even after muuse's setback during his last invasion of gacablibah, the entire jeegaan elders directly come to cirro house begging him to disarm the militia instead of brokering peace deal among the warring factions but seems no one will no longer listen to the sleepy cirro kkk

We can function well without Somaliland; the past is proof of it. We would govern ourselves as an independent body if that were to happen.
View attachment 287966
View attachment 287967
Clan enclaves will not gonna be viable sxb, the only way for us to survive and get a meaninful adminstration is to build a sland adminstration that belongs to us all unlike the mafia hijacked project we currently have and then unite with xamar under a conferederation system

Why u want gx to go to war? So gadabursi can watch like fulays with popcorn in the background. U in the west and wish for war? Nacas ba tahay
Sxb its muuse that wants war, he abused the power to his own benefit, he extented his term illegally he robbed the entire country to his family and appeased almost every project to his kids and kins, and not only that but his children started torturing journalists and random people in the streetz of hargeisa and no one can do shìť cuz the judiciary system is already dismantled, so you don't acctually think all these systematic and intentional power abuse won't lead people to resist?

Gaslighting won't work forever sxb, lets figure out the root cause of all of these mess and fix it before discussing the nabad thing, but trying to defend muuse will just gona add salt to the wound

The urur election is a staged show intended to confuse people but everybody knows kulmiye will always be there together with a controlled oppositon

The kulmiye hardcore members are running for 2 or 3 vise chairmans as thats the ones who are supposed to be the presidents of somaliland in 2045 and 2057 respectively as per kulmiye plan but seems gacan libax armies will gonna destroy this fantasy :denzelnigga:

This is the only opportunity for Kulmye party to choose a new leader who can save SL but if they nominate Bihi again and he rigs the elections it will accelerate the end of SL by nex year. اليس منهم رجل رشيد؟ dad cuqaal ah kuma jiraan miyaa?

Why u want gx to go to war? So gadabursi can watch like fulays with popcorn in the background. U in the west and wish for war? Nacas ba tahay
They're already at war, so how can I wish for something that's already a reality? Bixi holding Urur elections and possibly returning as president will just exacerbate it further. I'm just stating the only route they have.

My clan isn't the one that's kursi doon, but I will enjoy Bixi's provocations. We have a bigger enemy to the north of us that collaborates with Bixi and would target us.

Clan enclaves will not gonna be viable sxb, the only way for us to survive and get a meaninful adminstration is to build a sland adminstration that belongs to us all unlike the mafia hijacked project we currently have and then unite with xamar under a conferederation system
Somaliland is already a clan enclave for one subclan and their lackeys. Clan enclaves are viable, and it will continue to be viable for others. Khatumo has shown that.

There's no likelihood of conderation with Koonfurta, and anyway, the leverage to propose such an idea has gone out the window.

Trending