Muse Bihi Abdi Names 28 Cabinet Ministers

Status
Not open for further replies.
The census took into consideration nomadic, rural and urban settlements. Do you think that you will see a 100,000 plus population walking around the desert around Laascaanood? :lol:

Plus your contradicting yourself. You accept only one of the many British stats, but refuse the U.N and the Somali government? :lol:

How does that make sense.

Get outta here :chrisfreshhah:
1. I’m arguing with someone who thinks estimates and consensus are the samething
:bell:
Consensus is accurate cause it requires head count estimate do not anybody can make estimates :bell:
2. British estimates used livestock as measurement that itself is flawed but better than estimate where houses are the measurements for a place where moving nomads are the vast majority:bell:
3. I read about both 2005 and 2014 estimate and how apparently in 10 years the population doubled across the board idk how anybody could believe this to be true:donkey:
4. You keep repeating how they included nomad but the only measurement they used in there studies revolved around houses I never seen them used any other measurements I love to know what they used to measure moving population also let’s get another thing out of the way they have no ground team unlike the British who had ground team visit watering wells :donkey:
All the district capital not named borama combined are smaller than buhoodle alone
Taleh is also bigger all district capitals in awdal not named borama xudun is probably bigger than most of them:donkey:

Last edited:
1. I’m arguing with someone who thinks estimates and consensus are the samething
Consensus is accurate cause it requires head count estimate do not anybody can make estimates :bell:
2. British estimates used livestock as measurement that itself is flawed but better than estimate where houses are the measurements for a place where moving nomads are the vast majority:bell:
3. I read about both 2005 and 2014 estimate and how apparently in 10 years the population doubled across the board idk how anybody could believe this to be true:donkey:
4. You keep repeating how they included nomad but the only measurement they used in there studies revolved around houses I never seen them used any other measurements I love to know what they used to measure moving population also let’s get another thing out of the way they have no ground team unlike the British who had ground team visit watering wells :donkey:
All the district capital not named borama combined are smaller than buhoodle alone
Taleh is also bigger all district capitals in awdal not named borama xudun is probably bigger than most of them:donkey:

According to the UN:

"Overall, therefore the results are reliable." (UN: Somali population 2014).

The report itself speaks about sample errors, amd of that could affect the reality in all urban, rural and nomadic samples, let's see what the UN says:
34otq1h.png
34otq1h.png

Urban:

2lbzuvo.png

Rural:

1zno4rt.png

Here is what concerns you most, underline where it says:
"Overall, the results are reliable". Dude this is the UN talking. Not some:

'Muh Taleh yo bigger'

Read carefully:

Nomads:
23t13f5.png

This also concerns you:

ff5rhk.png

How were the nomadic samples?

Very accurate:

20uwifc.jpg

Dude there you have it, the level of sampling error does not change the results in anyway whatsoever. The results are very accurate. That's why it is considered FINAL by the UN and the Federal Somali government.

So please bro, spare me:
Muh Taleh
Muh.... Buuhodle

Borama district has a bigger population than all of Sool and that is fact verified by the best and most accurate UN sponsored samples.

Don't make yourself look stupid by denouncing the UN. Have some shame bro. Only a uneducated, foolish, arrogant and someone who is in absolute denial to the realities would speak out against this.

Give it a night.

Last edited:
According to the UN:

"Overall, therefore the results are reliable." (UN: Somali population 2014).

The report itself speaks about sample errors, amd of that could affect the reality in all urban, rural and nomadic samples, let's see what the UN says:
34otq1h.png
34otq1h.png

Urban:

2lbzuvo.png

Rural:

1zno4rt.png

Here is what concerns you most, underline where it says:
"Overall, the results are reliable". Dude this is the UN talking. Not some:

'Muh Taleh yo bigger'

Read carefully:

Nomads:
23t13f5.png

This also concerns you:

ff5rhk.png

How were the nomadic samples?

Very accurate:

20uwifc.jpg

Dude there you have it, the level of sampling error does not change the results in anyway whatsoever. The results are very accurate. That's why it is considered FINAL by the UN and the Federal Somali government.

So please bro, spare me:
Muh Taleh
Muh.... Buuhodle

Borama district has a bigger population than all of Sool and that is fact verified by the best and most accurate UN sponsored samples.

Don't make yourself look stupid by denouncing the UN. Have some shame bro. Only a uneducated, foolish, arrogant and someone who is in absolute denial to the realities would speak out against this.

Give it a night.
lmfao no aid group even has access to most sool and sanaag forget un nore did they visit I would know am from there:russ:
Believe what ever you want but any study that suggest 100% population growth in 10 years is more or less fake:mjlol:
Also this isn’t the un but small group affiliated with them most of them are raising the population counts to get more aid:pachah1:

World

VIP
Awdal is 21,000 sq km and that 21ksqkm, is more densely populated than the fast majority of Sool and Sanaag. Some of these areas are desolate and virtually uninhabited.
The nomadic and rural population of Awdal alone are more than the entire population of Sool

txu-pclmaps-oclc-795784383-somalia_2012_population_density.jpg
2iqztsg.png

Dhulbahante population - 100,000
Dhulbahante camels - 240,000
Dhulbahante sheep - 370,000

Gadabursi population - 45,000
Gadabursi camels - 60,000
Gadabursi sheep - 100,000

These are British colonial figures, you’re not even larger than Ciise in Awdal. Chill with the khat dude

How can you have a larger nomadic population than Sool when you don’t even have 30 % the camel population(true nomadic wealth)?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It was only jibril abokor only a sub sub sub clan that buttfucked them:bell:

Lmao you had an assist from every subclan of Issaq + an Ethiopian dictator. :drakelaugh:Most casualties came from Reer Nuur. Didn't Riyale save many of your kin from execution? Along with a prominent general from Habar Affan, named Yusuf Tallan. :ohreally: Ungrateful much.

World

VIP
Are these insane people actually trying to compare between a settled farming community who live on private land that's extremely dense and sectioned off by plots to a nomadic people who don't live in any land and their regions are hardly populated?

This dude is trying to compare Samaroon and Dhulbahante. It's better to compare the Dhulbahante to the Samaroon inhabitants of Borama district alone.

This is the 2014 UN Census:

VP3klaq.png

Borama district alone has a bigger population than the entire Sool Region in the 2014 UN Census.

The same thing in the 2005 UN Census, Borama district alone has a bigger population than the entire Sool Region.

1zuako.jpg

Source: http://www.unocha.org/sites/dms/Somalia/UNDP-POP-RURAL-URBAN 2005.pdf

Hunter claims that the combined population of Ciise and Gadabuursi was over 400,000 in 1884!

DP5QIOR.png

@anonimo
@ReeBorama
The entire Gadabursi population in 1950 was 45,000 those are BRITISH colonial figures, not no random estimate. The Dhulbahante in Somaliland(we also live in more of Hawd than any other Somaliland clan) was 100,000. If farmers were larger than nomads, then why were Ciise a larger clan than Gadabursi in 1950(population 55,000)? You guys were the SECOND largest clan in Awdal.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Lmao you had an assist from every subclan of Issaq + an Ethiopian dictator. :drakelaugh:Most casualties came from Reer Nuur. Didn't Riyale save many of your kin from execution? Along with a prominent general from Habar Affan, named Yusuf Tallan. :ohreally: Ungrateful much.
Nope only jibril abokor were fighting you guys taught yall a lesson while the rest of snm were busy with other fronts.

Anyways half my fams are gadarbusi. So g block is good in my books

Dahir riyale was the man who took over the town of the guy who liked your post is from. Funny:lolbron:

World

VIP
If gadibursi is 400,000 why did they get butfucked by the snm in the 90's ?
They got buttfucked by a sub sub clan of HA, not the SNM. Imagine these people are trying to claim to be 400,000 yet their entire territory got taken over by a sub sub clan of HA in a few weeks after the fall of the Somali government. They were even supported and given weapons by the Somali government!!!

It was only jibril abokor only a sub sub sub clan that buttfucked them:bell:

That's why we own most of the farmland in Gabiley today. What exactly did you win?

The Reer Nuur still OWN Ceelberdaale in Gabiley.
Baha Samaroon just convened their summit in Gabiley.
Bahabar Adam Samaroon crowned their leader in Gabiley a few months ago.

What exactly did you win? In the next decade Samaroon will be the majority in Gabiley insha'Allah.

You lost the war. Face it. Plus you only fought one subclan of Reer Nuur. Most Samaroon don't even live in land.

World

VIP
Now these niggas are claiming to be the majority of Gabiley.

:damn:

They weren’t even the largest clan of Awdal before the Ciise completely deserted it for Djibouti.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Nope only jibril abokor were fighting you guys taught yall a lesson while the rest of snm were busy with other fronts.

Anyways half my fams are gadarbusi. So g block is good in my books

Dahir riyale was the man who took over the town of the guy who liked your post is from. Funny:lolbron:

Unlike you, I'm no happa. 100% Samaroon, so no divided loyalties their. And fighting a sub-clan of Reer Nur doesn't seem like much of an achievement, caadi iska dhiig.:mjlol:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
That's why we own most of the farmland in Gabiley today. What exactly did you win?

The Reer Nuur still OWN Ceelberdaale in Gabiley.
Baha Samaroon just convened their summit in Gabiley.
Bahabar Adam Samaroon crowned their leader in Gabiley a few months ago.

What exactly did you win? In the next decade Samaroon will be the majority in Gabiley insha'Allah.

You lost the war. Face it. Plus you only fought one subclan of Reer Nuur. Most Samaroon don't even live in land.
You guys dont own gabiley:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Its usually reer nur vs reer xareed not even all of jibril abokor.

Face it sxb JA 99 division gave gadabursi the karbash stop being so delusional. But anyways samaroon are good people so they can have farm lands in gabiley but dont ever say gabiley will be samaron city.

If we lost the war why dont you guys own gabiley than:gucciwhat:

They got buttfucked by a sub sub clan of HA, not the SNM. Imagine these people are trying to claim to be 400,000 yet their entire territory got taken over by a sub sub clan of HA in a few weeks after the fall of the Somali government. They were even supported and given weapons by the Somali government!!!

You only fought one subclan of a subclan called Mahamoud Nuur which is a subclan of Reer Nuur.

Since when did Idoorians ever fight Gadabuursi? It never happened in history. Is this what your parents teach you haha! Keep dreaming. We won at the end because we are 45% of Gabiley today, so who really won?

I came from there just recently and saw all the Reer Nuur and Haha Samaroon farms. Mash'Allah.

Haha!

You guys dont own gabiley:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Its usually reer nur vs reer xareed not even all of jibril abokor.

Face it sxb JA 99 division gave gadabursi the karbash stop being so delusional. But anyways samaroon are good people so they can have farm lands in gabiley but dont ever say gabiley will be samaron city.

If we lost the war why dont you guys own gabiley than:gucciwhat:

Since when did Gadabuursi fight? The whole SNM (all of Isaaq) fought with one subclan called Maxamuud Nuur. Plus you had Ethiopian assistance. Plus the Ciise clan was fighting from the Western front and you still failed.

Get outta here.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Now these niggas are claiming to be the majority of Gabiley.

:damn:

They weren’t even the largest clan of Awdal before the Ciise completely deserted it for Djibouti.
Wallahi the delusional is unreal. I been to gabiley its a JA town while the reat are minorities. If they won why isnt gabiley a samaroon town?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Since when did Gadabuursi fight? The whole SNM (all of Isaaq) fought with one subclan called Maxamuud Nuur. Plus you had Ethiopian assistance. Plus the Ciise clan was fighting from the Western front and you still failed.

Get outta here.
Stop downplaying the karbash a sub ssub clan gave yall. Face you got that work or else gabiley would be a samaroon town. :russ:

Ethiopia didnt help us they were in shambles and busy with the civil war dumbass.

They kicked out snm after making deal with barre in 88 lmao hilarous trying to down play this L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts