Muse Bihi Abdi Names 28 Cabinet Ministers

Status
Not open for further replies.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Awdal is 21,000 sq km and that 21ksqkm, is more densely populated than the fast majority of Sool and Sanaag. Some of these areas are desolate and virtually uninhabited.
The nomadic and rural population of Awdal alone are more than the entire population of Sool

txu-pclmaps-oclc-795784383-somalia_2012_population_density.jpg
What ever makes one sleep well at night

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If Samaroon are so large, Why is it I never see any in the diaspora? It's like saying a small nation in asia like laos has bigger diaspora then china in the west!!! you can't reason with this cause all my eyes see chinese people as dominant in the diaspora not someone from laos. Only explanation is laos is smaller in population hence represents a smaller share in the diaspora!!! The same logic can be applied to Somali clans.

Besides Samaroon don't even have an army sxb, no weapons. Have u ever seen those folks at war? there is some logic behind that, smaller clans don't war. Like sheikhaal, awrtable, etc. They are similar in size to them in my view!!!

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Awdal is 21,000 sq km and that 21ksqkm, is more densely populated than the fast majority of Sool and Sanaag. Some of these areas are desolate and virtually uninhabited.
The nomadic and rural population of Awdal alone are more than the entire population of Sool

txu-pclmaps-oclc-795784383-somalia_2012_population_density.jpg

Nice try with density. Just because someone has a high density doesn't mean they have a high population. Just means the land is to small for their population. Gaza has the highest density in the world, they are only a few millions at tops!!! That doesn't mean gaza has a high population then say less dense areas like saudi arabia which is 25-30 million!!!

Don't big up samaroon, those guys don't even have a standing army for goodness sake. First thing someone with a population does is sets up an army

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The true marker of high population is land mass in somalia. Land mass is the key factor, the stronger a clan is the more land he will naturally control. A nomad needs as much land as his own due to weather conditions and keeping his livestock healthy. The logic is the larger a clan gets the more land they get and I can see reason with that, it sits well intellectually. A smaller clan however since they don't have the means will have smaller land mass. I can't imagine a small clan will control such a large swathe of land which is what people are trying to argue here with SSC. It's just not mentally comphrensible!!! wa wax maskaxda ka hor imanayso nin langaab ah oo intas dhul haysta, somali will convince themselves of even nonsense to satisfy tribal pride!!!

Scientifically though, a reasonable assessment would say count the rural folks as that is where the real population of somalia is. The cities only represent a small fraction of a clan's number, the bulk are not even in cities. There can be tribes with small cities yet huge rural population. A prime example is ogadens, no large city as mogadishu, but their so numerous in the rural areas even ethiopia estimates them as 5 million. Thats a very liberal estimate, I suspect it's far more then that.

So ogadeniya is proof positive, a clan can have no large city yet be ten times in population then other clans. Dhulbahante are ten times the size of samaroon, I mean you can't even compare the two for goodness sakes. Compare Harti waqoyi to Isaaq yes, that's reasonable but a small clan like samaroon goodness sake, get outta here sxb!!!

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
So this idea my city is bigger then yours won't work in Somalia. Every somali clan has a city bigger then any city in ogadeniya, doesn't mean you are the same population as them. They actually have been counted to some extent. Not only that it's not about how much u have in 1 city that determines your urban population, you could have 20 medium sized cities compared to a clans 1 big city. Many factors aren't considered!!! In all honesty, anything outside of hargeisa n burco is empty, it's concentrated in those two cities. Where-as everywhere u go in sool and sanaag there is villages everywhere. Trust me I know someone who went driving there recently. He said meel la istago ma jirin marki laga soo baxay hargeisa iyo burco. Not a single tuulo!!! But as soon as u left burco to las anod heaps of tuulos and even more in majerten side.

So I take in all these factors. Firstly rural population as that's where most somalis are anyways. Secondly how many cities u have, the less means you aren't big enuff to spread out ya people, hence it's concentrated into one area, I also gouge diaspora population as a reflection of a clan number, and finally land mass cuz a langaab would lose such big land from a stronger higher number clan. So I work with all the factors.

OH NO THE I AM SPITTING TRIBAL VENOM. :liberaltears:

Last edited:

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
What is up with the Samaroon bashing, :draketf:. You do realize land mass does not equate to population size. If that were the case, Mongolia would have more people than Belgium. Nevertheless, most Samroon live in Ethiopia anyways.

OP, could you give us the source that Ogaden is 5 million in Ethiopia, 83% of the Somali population in Ethiopia?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I was watching somaliland presidential transfer just a moment ago. First thing I wondered was, why in the world do they bring everyone but somalia to the gathering? none of those countries recognize u anyways and u still bring them to your ceremony but not somalia who holds the same position. U see how amateurish these politicians are!!! I suspect they need a huge generation shift from the old school leaders. But inviting a foreign delegation that doesn't recognize u and not inviting Somalia who holds the same position is logically incomprehensible. You wouldn't invite any of them if recognition was your true goal, so it's obvious your goals are far more related to Somalia, watever that maybe but I will let the readers conclude:russ:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What is up with the Samaroon bashing, :draketf:. You do realize land mass does not equate to population size. If that were the case, Mongolia would have more people than Belgium. Nevertheless, most Samroon live in Ethiopia anyways.

OP, could you give us the source that Ogaden is 5 million in Ethiopia, 83% of the Somali population in Ethiopia?

Go look at the ethiopia census of the region. But that is still a very liberal amount. Other estimates place it around 9 million. I think the true figure is somewhere in between.

Sxb I dont care wat u say no langaab is controlling a huge land mass in a nomadic setting, no matter how many country comparisons you come up with. Maskaxdayda qadan mayso in sheikhal owns 700 kilometers yet is small!!!

Digil and Mirifle, Oromo etc do not also settle in a large land mass and are also therefore less than some Somali subclans.......:reallymaury:

FKD logic never ceases to amaze me.:nahgirl:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Digil and Mirifle, Oromo etc do not also settle in a large land mass and are also therefore less than some Somali subclans.......:reallymaury:

FKD logic never ceases to amaze me.:nahgirl:

How in the world are u comparing farmers with nomads. Nomads need more land it's logical, staying in one territory means you only limited to the water in that land, the more land u have the better chance for survival. If it fails to rain in your own territory, it may rain in another territory and if u control more of that your survival and population is going to grow since the conditions are perfect for growth. But smaller land mass means u will need to limit the people in your land so you dont out-do your meager resources hence growth is not possible hence why they are small.

If a nomad isn't going out grabbing more land, he is committing suicide technically!!! The only way you can grab more land in nomadic setting is pure power and thru sheer number. A sheikhaal obviously isn't going to take over a larger subclan territory, hence why they are limited to their land situation!!! But as a tribe numbers grows, it flows logically they seek out more land. One because the current land isn't sufficient for the clan's needs anymore. The only thing stopping a clan from taking other land is their numbers nothing else really. It's a pure numbers game that one.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
I was watching somaliland presidential transfer just a moment ago. First thing I wondered was, why in the world do they bring everyone but somalia to the gathering? none of those countries recognize u anyways and u still bring them to your ceremony but not somalia who holds the same position. U see how amateurish these politicians are!!! I suspect they need a huge generation shift from the old school leaders. But inviting a foreign delegation that doesn't recognize u and not inviting Somalia who holds the same position is logically incomprehensible. You wouldn't invite any of them if recognition was your true goal, so it's obvious your goals are far more related to Somalia, watever that maybe but I will let the readers conclude:russ:

You are preaching to the choir here.

Go look at the ethiopia census of the region. But that is still a very liberal amount. Other estimates place it around 9 million. I think the true figure is somewhere in between.

Sxb I dont care wat u say no langaab is controlling a huge land mass in a nomadic setting, no matter how many country comparisons you come up with. Maskaxdayda qadan mayso in sheikhal owns 700 kilometers yet is small!!!

Oh, now it is 9 million out of a total population of 6 million are Ogaden, :mjlol:.

Samoroon are mostly agro-pastoralists. I suppose your nomadic modeling doesn't work in this case.

How in the world are u comparing farmers with nomads. Nomads need more land it's logical, staying in one territory means you only limited to the water in that land, the more land u have the better chance for survival. If a nomad isn't going out grabbing more land, he is committing suicide technically!!! The only way you can grab more land in nomadic setting is pure power and thru sheer number. A sheikhaal obviously isn't going to take over a larger subclan territory, hence why they are limited to their land situation!!! But as a tribe numbers grows, it flows logically they seek out more land. One because the current land isn't sufficient for the clan's needs anymore. The only thing stopping a clan from taking other land is their numbers nothing else really. It's a pure numbers game that one.

Kid, not all Somali clans are predominately nomadic, Samaroon being one of them.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Kid, not all Somali clans are predominately nomadic, Samaroon being one of them.

Farmers are usually the easiest to count sxb. Their fixed you don't need any extra variable for them!!! They're population would highly be effected by fixed variables like climate changing, diseases, etc. Since they know no way out cuz they rely on the farms, population can shrink or grow both ways. Those variables don't effect a nomad, he just moves on!!!

That's why droughts aren't as devastating to nomads compared to farmers. Farmers have no way out technically. Now it's different they go and sit in camps now but before that existed, their numbers would go up and down depending on weather and it would leave a huge effect on them either way. Where-as a nomad will just move on to the next land where there is water. As long water is there, their livestock survives, that means food for people and that means having the ability to have families!!! their fluctation would be far less then a farmer. In good times a nomad can grow huge, in bad times he wont lose as much as he can move to other territories. It's a good blanket of survival really. Where-as a farmer in good times he grows just like a nomad but in bad times he is totally screwed ten times worse then a nomad. That's my reasoning anyways

Last edited:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Damn HJ own this cabinet, seems like silanyo got some assurances from Muse bihi before he gave him the green light to run for kulmiye. Im suprised cidagale even got a minister. From what I've heard they are like midgos in SL, infact this HJ woman i know said her family opposed her to marry her husband who is cidagale cuz he wasnt nasab or something like that and they cut meat in hargeisa!!!
Lol ciidagale being the Sultanate and royal house of Isaaq is as nasab and noble as it gets.

Habar habuusho aka Habar Jeclo are the nasab dhiman. They are not even full blooded Somali.

Are these insane people actually trying to compare between a settled farming community who live on private land that's extremely dense and sectioned off by plots to a nomadic people who don't live in any land and their regions are hardly populated?

This dude is trying to compare Samaroon and Dhulbahante. It's better to compare the Dhulbahante to the Samaroon inhabitants of Borama district alone.

This is the 2014 UN Census:

VP3klaq.png

Borama district alone has a bigger population than the entire Sool Region in the 2014 UN Census.

The same thing in the 2005 UN Census, Borama district alone has a bigger population than the entire Sool Region.

1zuako.jpg

Source: http://www.unocha.org/sites/dms/Somalia/UNDP-POP-RURAL-URBAN 2005.pdf

Hunter claims that the combined population of Ciise and Gadabuursi was over 400,000 in 1884!

DP5QIOR.png

@anonimo
@ReeBorama

Last edited:

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
Are these insane people actually trying to compare between a settled farming community who live on private land that's extremely dense and sectioned off by plots to a nomadic people who don't live in any land and their regions are hardly populated?

This dude is trying to compare Samaroon and Dhulbahante. It's better to compare the Dhulbahante to the Samaroon inhabitants of Borama district alone.

VP3klaq.png

Borama district alone has a bigger population than the entire Sool Region in the 2014 UN Census.

The same thing in the 2005 UN Census, Borama district alone has a bigger population than the entire Sool Region.

1zuako.jpg

Hunter claims that the combined population of Ciise and Gadabuursi are over 400,000 in 1884.

DP5QIOR.png

@anonimo
@ReeBorama
First and foremost welcome back.@sosomali

Secondly don't take this Osman dudes blatant isku dir bait @Saalax Bidaar @ReeBorama and co.
children-this-is-bait-27681081.png

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:drakekidding:And you guys wonder how I became a Dir supermacist. It got so bad that I was repping Yonis Musse Makahil Samaroon only. Even then, the rabit hole of qabilism is never ending. You have a Jibril Yonis fellow with a reer samatar wife with a position, no reer nurs on site, despite their gravtas. And more Habar Afaan + Mahad Case representation. My advise mes ami is to be kind to the smaller clans within your tribe or they will side with others, given the opportunity. :farole:In any case, s be crazy they be craaaazy.

waraabe

Your superior
:drakekidding:And you guys wonder how I became a Dir supermacist. It got so bad that I was repping Yonis Musse Makahil Samaroon only. Even then, the rabit hole of qabilism is never ending. You have a Jibril Yonis fellow with a reer samatar wife with a position, no reer nurs on site, despite their gravtas. And more Habar Afaan + Mahad Case representation. My advise mes ami is to be kind to the smaller clans within your tribe or they will side with others, given the opportunity. :farole:In any case, s be crazy they be craaaazy.

jebartis are something else

VP3klaq.png

1zuako.jpg

Hunter claims that the combined population of Ciise and Gadabuursi was over 400,000 in 1884!

DP5QIOR.png

@anonimo
@ReeBorama
Those are estimates dummy but even then awdal is not closely excluse as sool outside of 1 district sool is 98% dhulos I doubt gadabursi are even 60% of awdal not to mention dhulos are split throughout 2 other regions
Also this study rely heavily on counting houses from google earth pic meaning is skewed against nomads

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.