Muse Bihi Abdi Names 28 Cabinet Ministers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm talking about Warsangali and Dhulbahante, because Majeerteen don't live in Somaliland. And if u really believe Harti and Isaaq are the same size, then that's fine sxb. Believe whatever u want.

I'm not interested in a few kilometeres of land here or there. If u weren't happy with maps I provided because it underestimated Dhulbahante lands south of Ceerigaabo, I can easily same the same about the map you provided, because it puts Habar Yoonis towns like Dararweyne and Bohol (just outisde of Xudun) in Dhulbahante territory. But none of this matters. All that matters is @DR OSMAN was wrong about Harti Daarood living in half the land of Somaliland. The maps I provided and the ones u did both show that this isn't the case.
Ehh I used land measuring maps online and roughly land wise all Isaac inhabited 28k sq miles of former British sl
Dhulos 16k sq miles
Warsangeli 10k sq miles
Gadabursi/isse 6k sq

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I gouge population of clans from the diaspora. It's clear who is the majority in Somalia!!! I even assess by their meetings numbers when they have conferences!!!

Those figures were done by isaaq who were the colonial men, obviously they will inflate their figures. It's kinda similar to abdi aynte rubbish un estimates of somalia, done by Somalis is never going to represent the reality!!! Gee is this somnet, that stuff works over there not on the SPOT bro :reallymaury:

Harti are huge in the north, it's basically half and half in my opinion!!! if Isaaq were such a large population they wouldnt struggle controlling all the north without the crap they have to go thru like division of dhulos, that proves they don't have the mere man power to get it themselves.

Why u think the south is so hard to control? it's very balanced in tribe thats why. Thats a similar case in SL as you can see. PL is a different story altogether though
Lool idk why you pretend you're not a qabilist. You lie about the most petty of things. The other day you decided "it's obvious" the soccer tournament is rigged in favour of the SWS to give them a chance to win, probably bc you anticipate they'll beat PL.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Lool idk why you pretend you're not a qabilist. You lie about the most petty of things. The other day you decided "it's obvious" the soccer tournament is rigged in favour of the SWS to give them a chance to win, probably bc you anticipate they'll beat PL.

I am just pragmatic bro, I know the football tournament is political. The winning side of the previous year are told to bring worse players so they don't win!!! Can you imagine how relations can sore if one region keeps winning, they using this to bring people closer by letting everyone win!!! I am not tribal but I can get tribal anytime I don't deny that, if intellect n reason is abadoned, I will have to get tribal as that's the only way you can discuss!!! I am realistic at all times but I prefer intellect n reason runti lakin hadi aan waayo hadee meeshay tagto aan aragnee, I wont back down thats for sure

I am just pragmatic bro, I know the football tournament is political. The winning side of the previous year are told to bring worse players so they don't win!!! Can you imagine how relations can sore if one region keeps winning, they using this to bring people closer by letting everyone win!!! I am not tribal but I can get tribal anytime I don't deny that, if intellect n reason is abadoned, I will have to get tribal as that's the only way you can discuss!!! I am realistic at all times
Sure

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

I am honest bro, if you haven't seen that in me yet, I think your the tribal one. But Harti are huge in the north sxb, if they weren't Isaaq wouldn't struggle controlling the north for this long!!! The north is very similar to the south in clan make up and percentage in my view!!! it's balanced hence why one clan can't take it all and negiotations and talking is required at all times. This isn't the case in PL and I am being realistic!!!

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

We basically own half of where u live bro, yet u own nothing of where we live!!! Every administration in Somalia has darod in it!!! can't say the same for your clans in our admins!!! we eating with u and u aint eating with us as the hawiye always say. Not a single non darod in PL admin. JL is a bit mixed though but it's the south after all but we eating there in their region. We eating in Galmudug. Only hirshabelle escaped our huge mouths....OOPS the DR went tribal, imagine I spit that venom at faysal ali warabe :faysalwtf:

Last edited:
We basically own half of where u live bro, yet u own nothing of where we live!!! Every administration in Somalia has darod in it!!! can't say the same for your clans in our admins!!! we eating with u and u aint eating with us as the hawiye always say. Not a single non darod in PL admin. JL is a bit mixed though but it's the south after all but we eating there in their region. We eating in Galmudug. Only hirshabelle escaped our huge mouths :)
Lol okay Mr. I'm not a tribalist. I wasn't talking about darood I was talking about you. Your lies are very child-like. It's funny.

You edited that post like 4 times in the last two mins. You need to calm down :ftw9nwa:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Lol okay Mr. I'm not a tribalist. I wasn't talking about darood I was talking about you. Your lies are very child-like. It's funny.

You edited that post like 4 times in the last two mins. You need to calm down :ftw9nwa:

Yea I went tribal, spitting that osman maxamud venom straight outta qardho, :damn:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

I am not really tribal bro, I prefer intellect n reason but if that isn't there, gee what else u want me to do? I am have to get into the tribal wrestlemania, I do alot of kaftan dhable jokes with some truth in it. Dark humor!!!

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The last 2 maps are fake and created by some Isaac retard at somnet atleast the color portion the lines are close to accurate thoe because the real map was created by the British even then it down played the dhulos land which reached few miles south and east of erigabo today
The estimates aren’t accurate either they used camel populations as basis to determine population size you can probably guess this is flawed logic since small population can have large lives stocks or vice versa

You really think a census was carried out by british people? they were mere estimates done by colonial officers who were all isaaqs. Those figures are nonsense and you shouldn't even accept it as it's comprised for neutrality. It's no different to the UNFPA estimates that were recently carried out, you think the UN did those estimates? they just handed out questionaires to the regions and they came up with their own figures and then it was reviewed by caynte who worked the numbers how he liked!!! Isaaq colonial officers did the same in those times, reviewed the numbers and boosted it's representation. Why? possibly for more positions and funding and mythical pride.

The reality is the harti and samaroon pushed isaaqs into somalia, the real power there isn't as it appears and if the current struggle going on over there doesnt tell u it's pretty evenly based in terms of numbers, then u must wonder why they just dont capture all the north and not use negiotations? as muse bihi said 'anigo wax dili kara, duco qaadan maayo'...its true if u have the numbers u dont need to negiotate and that's clearly not what happening in somaliland

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
I'm not interested in a few kilometeres of land here or there. If u weren't happy with maps I provided because it underestimated Dhulbahante lands south of Ceerigaabo, I can easily say the same about the map you provided, because it puts Habar Yoonis towns like Dararweyne and Bohol (just outisde of Xudun) in Dhulbahante territory. But none of this matters. All that matters is @DR OSMAN was wrong about Harti Daarood living in half the land of Somaliland. The maps I provided and the ones u did both show that this isn't the case.

British Somaliland is ~168,000 sq km. Warsangeli have more land than HY or HA in British Somaliland.

Samaroon 15,600 sq km (9%)
Isaaq 91,000 sq km (54%)
Harti 62,000 sq km (37%)

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
upload_2017-12-14_11-35-12.png

Awdal is 21,374 square kilometers.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Awdal is 21,000 sq km and that 21ksqkm, is more densely populated than the fast majority of Sool and Sanaag. Some of these areas are desolate and virtually uninhabited.
The nomadic and rural population of Awdal alone are more than the entire population of Sool

txu-pclmaps-oclc-795784383-somalia_2012_population_density.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending