Mudulood to start offensive this week

Abgaals partake in Shirib rituals before their wars and that takes 2-3 weeks, now that they're fully charged expect them to start the offensive any minute now.

Soilders ( mainly beesha Galmaax yonis) led by xildihban cismaan xaadole did some security cleanups in degmada balcad today. Karaan district commissioner was present too

Why can’t you attack from moqokori since it’s closer to Adan yabaal than from cadale ?
I agree. Even today Hiraan troops liberated ceel qooxle near middle shabelle border. It’s 20km from Adan yabaal town. Cadale is 150km from Adan yabaal. But abgaal troops want to liberate the middle shabelle towns that are still in AS hands like masjid cali gaduud and work their way up

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I agree. Even today Hiraan troops liberated ceel qooxle near middle shabelle border. It’s 20km from Adan yabaal town. Cadale is 150km from Adan yabaal. But abgaal troops want to liberate the middle shabelle towns that are still in AS hands like masjid cali gaduud and work their way up
Also probably so there’s two front, Shabaab would have nowhere to retreat to.

Troops stationed in cadale took off for masjid cali gaduud today but media haven’t released anything about it yet as they are trying to be discreet about the offensive and catch AS by surprise

cow

VIP
Troops stationed in cadale took off for masjid cali gaduud today but media haven’t released anything about it yet as they are trying to be discreet about the offensive and catch AS by surprise

Of course so discreet that a kid from somalispot knows but al shabaab doesn't.

75E8BBD1-3777-41AD-8A7C-DA7F9267388D.png

This is how probably this would end up, hawiye clans, armed and unleashed after initial success over shabab will turn against each other, shabab will retreat to their ideological lands ( darood ) and find another darood infighting both in jubaland and puntland. International troops who have never been sincere about the fight with shabab ( they are actually watching from the sidelines the current fighting rather than joining full force with all the capacity at their disposal) will then get a pretest to pull off leaving shabab to do a mopping exercise of the rest.

This is how probably this would end up, hawiye clans, armed and unleashed after initial success over shabab will turn against each other, shabab will retreat to their ideological lands ( darood ) and find another darood infighting both in jubaland and puntland. International troops who have never been sincere about the fight with shabab ( they are actually watching from the sidelines the current fighting rather than joining full force with all the capacity at their disposal) will then get a pretest to pull off leaving shabab to do a mopping exercise of the rest.
i don't actually see inter hawiye fighting happening in the near future. Hirshabelle power sharing will be restored soon and the other relevant hawiye's such as HG are happy with what they currently have right now. nonetheless once AS is defeated in south central Somalia, macawiisley should be either disarmed or trained and incorporated in local state police military bases and police stations be built everywhere in HS and GM. That's when we focus on developing our deegans

southern daroods, however, have a long way to go. Fighting AS in middle jubba and lower jubba and after KDF leave, the fight for Kismayo/Jubaaland presidency will start.

You know funny thing is that I darood and isaak lands exist clan cohesions but not political, but, its opposite in hawia and mirifle lands where their exists some form of political cohesion but near total lack of clan. So where do we stand today. In both isaak and darood lands they are practically at each others throats politically with their clan fights for the presidency, and here I think it will tear both puntland and jubaland apart leaving only somaliland intact while in the hawiye, mirifle lands somebody just made a fatal mistake by putting arms in the hands of incohesive clans.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
The only abgal that is fighting is wacbudan🫡 harti abgal iyo wacesle chicken out kudos to the reer mataan warriors 🙏🏽🇸🇴🫡

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Cheering for my southern brothers to wipe out the scourge that is AS.

No politics, only appreciation. We all benefit from AS being eradicated.

:salute:

Trending