BREAKING NEWS Mudulood to start offensive this week

You terrorists sympathizer I dont know how your still able to post in this forum

You loser, I don't support UGUS, but I am sharing clips posted online that they showed their "Food Aid Campaign", and how the useless Dam-Shabaab government is completely missing. It seems the useless supporters of this defunct government don't want people to see how the Somali government is failing its responsibilities to help its citizens.

This is a reality faced by people in South - Central Somalia, and this is how we can pressure of this useless government and also Gal-Mudug and Hiir-Shabeele federal member states who are failing to fulfill their roles. Do you want Al-Shabaab's ideology defeated, provide alternatives. No alternatives, the terrorist would thrive. And that is a sad reality in South - Central Somalia.

He was indirectly boasting about AS amiir in mudug being dhulbante yesterday in a thread @Dowlad made

I never boasted about it. It was fadhikudirir session, id1ot. You niggas want to throw dirt, but can't take it. I never boast anything good from UGUS, and wish the Somali government leaders fulfill their role.

The reality is every HAG led government, whether it is the federal government or whether it is Gal-Mudug and Hiir-Shabeele, is dysfunctional. And that is because HAG leaders are only there to enrich themselves. Beesha Hawiye needs to elect genuine leaders, and not men who can't see beyond their pockets. The role of government leaders is not to enrich themselves, but to make differences in people's lives!

I never boasted about it. It was fadhikudirir session, id1ot. You niggas want to throw dirt, but can't take it. I never boast anything good from UGUS, and wish the Somali government leaders fulfill their role.

The reality is every HAG led government, whether it is the federal government or whether it is Gal-Mudug and Hiir-Shabeele, is dysfunctional. And that is because HAG leaders are only there to enrich themselves. Beesha Hawiye needs to elect genuine leaders, and not men who can't see beyond their pockets. The role of government leaders is not to enrich themselves, but to make differences in people's lives!
You won’t see me or any hawiye boast or use in FKD any mudulood/or hawiye AS members but go off. Beesha hawiye are not the only one with corrupt leaders but also daroods and isaaqs and every other Somali clan. I can admit this but the difference is you won’t.

You won’t see me or any hawiye boast or use in FKD any mudulood/or hawiye AS members but go off. Beesha hawiye are not the only one with corrupt leaders but also daroods and isaaqs and every other Somali clan. I can admit this but the difference is you won’t.

You were making issue out of SL's admin in Sool region. So I highlighted UGUS and ATMIS presence in your regions. Now, you want to throw charges, but don't want to take it. Come'n.

In reality, I wish well to people in South - Central Somalia as they're my people and fellow countrymen and women; but that is not going to stop me from criticizing the shortcomings of Hassan Gurguurte and his Dam-Shabaab government. You guys needs to allow people to have a rationale debate in this forum. At this point, we can't because, for every shortcoming we report on the Dam-Shabaab government, you're changing it into a clan-bashing session. Just understand that when we report on the shortcomings of this government, it is not an attack on HAG. It is to highlight the ineptness of Hassan Gurguurte and his government.

You were making issue out of SL's admin in Sool region. So I highlighted UGUS and ATMIS presence in your regions. Now, you want to throw charges, but don't want to take it. Come'n.

In reality, I wish well to people in South - Central Somalia as they're my people and fellow countrymen and women; but that is not going to stop me from criticizing the shortcomings of Hassan Gurguurte and his Dam-Shabaab government. You guys needs to allow people to have a rationale debate in this forum. At this point, we can't because, for every shortcoming we report on the Dam-Shabaab government, you're changing it into a clan-bashing session. Just understand that when we report on the shortcomings of this government, it is not an attack on HAG. It is to highlight the ineptness of Hassan Gurguurte and his government.
Let’s have this conversation another thread sxb. I don’t want to derail my own thread as it’s meant to be informative

this isn’t a clan based milita as some believe. It just happens that the 27th division of the SNA is dominated by beesha. No tribalising the SNA here.

Last edited:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Beesha Xawadle is the only clan putting in work. Every qabil from S mudug to Lower jubba need to do thier part to exterminate these khawarij or it's just a waste of time. It will only make Xawadle targets. Any oday that speaks on the behalf of kebab by trying to inflame qabil tension waa khawarij. Kill the bastards

Beesha Xawadle is the only clan putting in work. Every qabil from S mudug to Lower jubba need to do thier part to exterminate these khawarij or it's just a waste of time. It will only make Xawadle targets. Any oday that speaks on the behalf of kebab by trying to inflame qabil tension waa khawarij. Kill the bastards
I have to give it to beesha xawaadle. They gave AS hell. We have to do our part now of liberating Adan yabaal where AS from hiraan escape to and plan their attacks

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
We don't make the top list of corruption because of one clan. Every clan has thier tuugo

We don't make the top list of corruption because of one clan. Every clan has thier tuugo
I believe Somalia will get better once AS is fully eridacted. the qabil based politics and xaraam 4.5 will also fade away with it and the economic prosperity phase of Somalia will start.

Last edited:
Now I understand why Mudulood are slow in their campaign, it's in their name, Mudul means Hut and they want to carry their houses with them.
Carrying Red Star GIF by FK Crvena zvezda

Waceysle xildibaan as well general gacmaduule have arrived in cadale with huub. We were waiting for all of our men and their heavy weapons to come. Why go in head first and unnecessarily lose men without all of our best trained, their weapons or any planning? No need for our civilian men to fight in frontlines when we have these guys

They are going to be meet up with the harti abgaal cidaan that were already there for past two weeks. harti abgaal need to liberate Adan yabaal district in order to open passage into eastern galgaduud for waceysle. But we will both fight side by side in both gobols. Our land are all one

Last edited:
Mudulood SNA will liberate their lands iA. We will not send our ill equipped civilians to perish against the terrorist. Our well equipped and trained troops shall be the ones on the front lines.

The same men who fought Al-Shabaab on every street of Xamar in 2011 shall finish the job.
:fittytousand:

Trending