Mudane Madoobe 4 president

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
The users on this site seem to have short-term memory loss. In every maamul gobaleed starting with SWS you have doubted the FGS and have been wrong every single time. I on the other hand predicted these outcomes. When it comes to PL, I knew Gaas wouldn't be reelected and that was the focal point of my prediction. However on the other maamuls I've been right and mucarad have been wrong. So what makes this any different? Your hopes are high for madoobe to win, but the chances of that happening are close to zero.

SWS: The FGS can't win Saakin won't leave, Mukhtar Roobow will be the new president. And then you were disappointed when that wasn't the case.

GM: The FGS can't win Xaaf won't move a muscle N&N will lose. And when he gave it up you were disappointed

PL: The Abdiweli Gaas and Diana fans were tearing up on the forum not knowing who this Deni guy was and come to find out he is Damuljadid guy.

Now here we are

JL: Madoobe won't leave he will be reelected, but you will see in a few days disappointment once again.

What does Damuljadid mean?

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
My fellow MJs, pay no heed to these homeless Marehans. Waa utterly loser'yall. 20 damn years they ruled the country, and have nothing to show for it today. Their only region of Somalia, together with Sool (home to another loser clan), is the poorest and most underdeveloped in all of Somalia.

They are a homeless clan, chased all over Somaliweyn. Nugaal was theirs, centuries ago, then we MJs came down from Bari, and conquered it from them, they ran soo fast, they ended up in Galgaduud. Inn Galgaduud, their loser'nimo continues, as they've been losing lands, and are at the mercy of Habr Dugaag. Instead of standing strong, and putting up a fight, their fulaynimo, had them flee to Gedo. Even Gedo, their last home region, they find themselves under siege by Raxanweyns, of all clans. Raxanweyn? A clan known all over Somaliweyn for their tuugsi culture. This explains why their soo obsessed and fixated with Xamar and Kismayo, cities that they are neither native to or the majority.

The only thing they have going for them today, is Farmajo. A man, who just happens to be from their clan, even though he's not done a damn thing or sent a single penny for the development of the little Marehan towns left......They'll kill themselves for a man, who's not done a single thing for them, meanwhile he's PM, has made sure his clan is in key government positions, and has bankrolled the development of his clans degaan.

Damn, I swear, if I was Marehan or Dhulbahante, I would shoot myself in the face with a double-barrel shotgun.

Arma

VIP

They're an Islamist Hutu group. True, Deni was a member, but that was before he became PL President. His ideology is different now, that he rules MJ.

Thats the thing with MJs, we would never betray or sellout the clan.

Said Deni DORO WAA XASAN SHEEKH & DAMUL JADIID DORO!!

Said Deni waa xubin ka tirsan Kooxda DAMUL JADIID ee uu madaxda ka yahay Faraax C/qaadir (Faarax- SAKIIN), taasoo ka ee ka dilaacday URURKA AL-ISLAAX.

Shir ay ku yeelatay Kooxda DAMUL JADIID ayaa waxay garowsatay in sida kaliya ee ay Xukunka Soomaaliya ugu soo noqon karaan mar labaad ay tahay inay hogaanka Puntland la wareegaan, si ay ugu sahlanaato inay Soomaliya la wareegaan 2020.

Kooxda DAMUL JADIID ayaa waxay go’aansatay inay naf iyo maalba ku bixiyaan Musharaxa ay isku raaceen ee Said Deni.
Deni wuxuu ahaa wasiirka Qorshaynta xiligii Xasan Sheekh ama DAMUL JADIID ay Soomaaliya xukuntay wauxuuna qayn lixaad leh ka ahaa Dibindaabyeyn badan oo ay kooxdaasi u gaysatay Puntland, waxaana ka mid aha.

Xiligii Said Deni uu ahaa wasiirka Qorshaynta, kooxda DAMUL JADIID waxay diyaariyeen mu’aamarad marin habaabin ah oo ay ku shegeen qiyaas Tirokoobeed ay Soomaaliya ka diyaariyeen, qiyaas beeneedkaas oo ay Puntland ku sheegeen in 2.2 milyan ay ku nool yihiin halka ay yiraahdeen magaalada Muqdisho waxa ku nool 3.5 milyan.

Been abuurkaas ay Kooxda DAMUL JADIID diyaarisay waxay ku qoreen in wasaaradiisu diyaarisay uuna saxiixay Siciid Deni laakiin uu wasiir Caynte faafifiyey.

Said Deni waa siyaasiga kaliya ee Puntland kasoo jeeda oo kasoo horjeeda nidaamka fadaraalka ee Soomaaliya ay qaadatay, isagoo u adeegaya Kooxda DAMUL JADIID
Cadowtinimada uu Said Deni u qabo Puntland waxaa daliil u ah hadalkii dab ku shidida ahaa ee ka yiri dagaalkii labada beelood ee walaalaha ahaa ee ku dagaalamay Hawdka gobolka Sool, kuwaas oo dagaalkoodu soo bilowday 2007kii, oo dhowr jeer ay dawladda Puntland iyo tan DDSI ay nabdeeyeen, ninka doonayey in uu meel ku gaaro isku dirka labadaas beelood sidee dad iyo dal loogu aamini karaa? Kaasoo ah Said Deni.

http://allsanaag.com/said-deni-dooro-waa-xasan-sheekh-damul-jadiid-dooro/

Arma

VIP
You have to understand the mindset of the OP, he doesn't care whether he is a thief or crook or whether the guys is good for the region/country as a whole or not.

For him ultimately what matters is if he supports the same federalism that his uncles in P/land support.

That's all he cares about and his mind doesn't extend beyond this no matter how much you try to reason with him, the whole region could burn for all he cares.

This is the prime reason why foreigners are able to take advantage of us, they don't even need to divide us, because we live by no principles or morals.

These are the only things that define you as a human and when you don't have this, you turn into a useful idiot turncoat pawn.

Hey...........get this..........MJ will always be above you.........you are lower than us........never forget you're nothing but a slave:

82e5080be58f42f3492291b75a2c5a3f.jpg

700scan10032.jpg

Last edited:

Arma

VIP
Madoobe has had years in charge and has not liberated an inch outside of Kismayo.

Like his masters Kenya he has no intention of doing so, as a former Shabaab member himself

What about the FSG, that you love so much? All the money funnelled to it, all the training given to the SNA, and 20+k Amisom guardianship, and yet, Al Shabaab rules towns less than an hour's drive away.

Now, don't go being a hypocrite, you c*nt naccas.

They're an Islamist **** group. True, Deni was a member, but that was before he became PL President. His ideology is different now, that he rules MJ.

Thats the thing with MJs, we would never betray or sellout the clan.

Sxb you are an calibeysteen calisaleebaan and I'm Reer Ugaas Diini big difference. Your majeerteen clan beating marehan in a battle must be the most ludicrous thing you've said on SSPOT apart from sharing your story about you getting robbed by young teens for chicken in the UK of all places. Which didn't really help the naago majeerteen sterotype. And if I'm not mistaken it was your calibeysteen folks that killed the mj guy that was president for like 2 years before the blessed kacaan so you not selling out your clan is hogwash. You are lomaooyaan in the south step out of line again and you know the outcome.

https://www.voanews.com/archive/major-clan-war-feared-kismayo-somalia

in the port city of Kismayo is fueling fear that an all-out clan war could erupt at any time and destabilize a key region of southern Somalia. VOA Correspondent Alisha Ryu reports from our East Africa Bureau in Nairobi.

After days of skirmishes between Marehan and Majerteen sub-clan militias in the country's third-largest city, residents of Kismayo say heavy fighting erupted on Friday, killing and wounding dozens of people.

The Marehan and the Majerteen belong to the larger Darod clan, recognized as one of the four major clans in Somalia.

A Somali aid worker in Kismayo, Ali Bashi, tells VOA that the militiamen of both sub-clans are technically Somali government troops and government supporters, who are nevertheless bitterly divided along clan lines.

Bashi says Friday's clash in Kismayo between the Marehan and the Majerteen follows a battle the two sides fought on April 23.

After the battle, Majerteen soldiers withdrew from Kismayo to the town of Bulo Gadud, 35 kilometers away, leaving the city and its strategic port in the hands of the Marehan.

In recent days, Majerteen troops have been seen moving closer to Kismayo. On Thursday, at least four people were wounded when one group of clan militiamen attacked another.

The Marehan's grip on Kismayo appears now to have tightened. VOA has learned that Marehan troops entered Bulo Gadud on Friday and declared victory over the Majerteen sub-clan.

Arma

VIP
Sxb you are an calibeysteen calisaleebaan and I'm reer diini big difference. Your majeerteen clan beating marehan in a battle must be the most ludicrous thing you've said on SSPOT apart from sharing your story about you getting robbed by young teens for chicken in the UK of all places. Which didn't really help the naago majeerteen sterotype. And if I'm not mistaken it was your calibeysteen folks that killed the mj guy that was president for like 2 years before the blessed kacaan so you not selling out your clan is hogwash. You are lomaooyaan in the south step out of line again and you know the outcome.

https://www.voanews.com/archive/major-clan-war-feared-kismayo-somalia

in the port city of Kismayo is fueling fear that an all-out clan war could erupt at any time and destabilize a key region of southern Somalia. VOA Correspondent Alisha Ryu reports from our East Africa Bureau in Nairobi.

After days of skirmishes between Marehan and Majerteen sub-clan militias in the country's third-largest city, residents of Kismayo say heavy fighting erupted on Friday, killing and wounding dozens of people.

The Marehan and the Majerteen belong to the larger Darod clan, recognized as one of the four major clans in Somalia.

A Somali aid worker in Kismayo, Ali Bashi, tells VOA that the militiamen of both sub-clans are technically Somali government troops and government supporters, who are nevertheless bitterly divided along clan lines.

Bashi says Friday's clash in Kismayo between the Marehan and the Majerteen follows a battle the two sides fought on April 23.

After the battle, Majerteen soldiers withdrew from Kismayo to the town of Bulo Gadud, 35 kilometers away, leaving the city and its strategic port in the hands of the Marehan.

In recent days, Majerteen troops have been seen moving closer to Kismayo. On Thursday, at least four people were wounded when one group of clan militiamen attacked another.

The Marehan's grip on Kismayo appears now to have tightened. VOA has learned that Marehan troops entered Bulo Gadud on Friday and declared victory over the Majerteen sub-clan.

Ouch......got you proper triggered it seems. Trust me, I'm not gonna catch a court case for beating up minors over some fried chicken.
As for you......don't start getting tough online. If you're a man, I dare you to upload your real photos, name and your real social media, like I share my real Twitter account:

https://mobile.twitter.com/hussien_abdulla

Do like and follow my Twitter. Now, go eat a bag of dicks, ya boywhore.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
What about the FSG, that you love so much? All the money funnelled to it, all the training given to the SNA, and 20+k Amisom guardianship, and yet, Al Shabaab rules towns less than an hour's drive away.

Now, don't go being a hypocrite, you c*nt naccas.

Shabaab's devises their plans in Madoobes backyard. And Kikyus that are Amisom have no plan to end Shabaab because fighting them is a never ending paycheck.

Ouch......got you proper triggered it seems. Trust me, I'm not gonna catch a court case for beating up minors over some fried chicken.
As for you......don't start getting tough online. If you're a man, I dare you to upload your real photos, name and your real social media, like I share my real Twitter account:

https://mobile.twitter.com/hussien_abdulla

Do like and follow my Twitter. Now, go eat a bag of dicks, ya boywhore.

Magaalada kaseexo sxb wa iga waano.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
isnt the mayor of kismayo MJ, and madobe rules over you too as president of jubbaland:gucciwhat: he's thus literally the president of gedo too

Being the mayor of the city doesn't mean anything. A MX has been a mayor of the city. Mayors doesn't decide the fate of a region like Kismayo. Presidency does. And Madhuuso is a terrorist he doesn't rule the so called capital ''Bu'ale''

Sheikh

VIP
Inshallah my nephew Ahmed Madobe will win the election. And he shall rule MX with an iron fist.

Your so called nephew is going to lose and end up the loser in this outcome when he gets arrested by the UN and N&N. And MX will rule Jubaland with the iron fist led by Jaalle Farmaajo

Sheikh

VIP
Why lie? If you're going to lie atleast tell something that resembles the truth. What other clans? Just because your irrelevant small teeth clan is a sideline hater who hates on every darood clan. MX have no loyalty that's why they're lonesome. Will forever remain lonesome.

Poor tink, tink.:hemad:

MX have the freaking Presidency of the country and are going to become the new leaders of Jubaland with our allies kkk. Y'all are the moryaans of Beesha ruunta hadi isku sheegeyno always opposed to a MX leader like Farmaajo. MSB comes to mind eh? :pachah1: MX are the face of Darood without there's no Darood. We fw other Darood that don't use KDF ama are anti dawlid. Your the ones with no loyalty

Sheikh

VIP
Marehan rhetoric in the last 20 days:

"Farmajo and his government, backed up by SNA, are on it's way to Kismayo. This is the end of Madobe"

A few days later............

"Ethiopian troops are enroute to Kismayo. This is the end of Madobe"

A few days later.............

"The International Community and the UN, have disapproved of the going ons in Kismayo, and have called for a change in leadership. This is now, THE end of Madobe"

And now, the election will take place, and Blackey will be re-elected.

Obsessed with your masters eh my pet Zanzibari? Blackie's gonna get arrested for treason and being a terrorist to the region. His time is up. And N&N shall win inshallah

Sheikh

VIP
My fellow MJs, pay no heed to these homeless Marehans. Waa utterly loser'yall. 20 damn years they ruled the country, and have nothing to show for it today. Their only region of Somalia, together with Sool (home to another loser clan), is the poorest and most underdeveloped in all of Somalia.

They are a homeless clan, chased all over Somaliweyn. Nugaal was theirs, centuries ago, then we MJs came down from Bari, and conquered it from them, they ran soo fast, they ended up in Galgaduud. Inn Galgaduud, their loser'nimo continues, as they've been losing lands, and are at the mercy of Habr Dugaag. Instead of standing strong, and putting up a fight, their fulaynimo, had them flee to Gedo. Even Gedo, their last home region, they find themselves under siege by Raxanweyns, of all clans. Raxanweyn? A clan known all over Somaliweyn for their tuugsi culture. This explains why their soo obsessed and fixated with Xamar and Kismayo, cities that they are neither native to or the majority.

The only thing they have going for them today, is Farmajo. A man, who just happens to be from their clan, even though he's not done a damn thing or sent a single penny for the development of the little Marehan towns left......They'll kill themselves for a man, who's not done a single thing for them, meanwhile he's PM, has made sure his clan is in key government positions, and has bankrolled the development of his clans degaan.

Damn, I swear, if I was Marehan or Dhulbahante, I would shoot myself in the face with a double-barrel shotgun.

Look my pet Bantu writing freaking paragraphs about his true masters MX we in his mind @Dues Ex Machete :damn: :dead:Nigga didn't you recently find out your clan 3 yrs ago? The audcity you have a half degodia half Bantu thinking he can talk about MX the irony kkk. We're winners everywhere we touch we win it's our influence. Y'all on the other hand have been xasuuqed and chased form everywhere you go just recently Tukaraq. 21 damn yrs of ruling your peasant clan. We have 6 regions btw. Gedo is growing and getting developed but how would you know your not even from the region. Go worry about Galgala warya nacasyahow. Imagine thinking Nugaal is a good gobol lool.

Look at this Zanzibari rewriting history man your losing it. We're still in Gobolada Dhexe such as GG. Only losers are y'all getting smoked by SL. Y'all are the real fulays losing fights. Gedo is among one of our most many regions in the horn. There are no RX found in Gedo my pet you must be confusing us with your langaab ppl in Galkayco. Xamar is the capital we are ruling you from you come under the capital city of all Somalis my pet. Kismayo is our native city cry me river and we're the majority in. Jaalle Farmaajo is our son and we shall protect our son. He has done many things for us you don't even have access of hearing. MX are noble than your exported from Tanzania kind. You've been refuted

Arma

VIP
Look my pet Bantu writing freaking paragraphs about his true masters MX we in his mind @Dues Ex Machete :damn: :dead:Nigga didn't you recently find out your clan 3 yrs ago? The audcity you have a half degodia half Bantu thinking he can talk about MX the irony kkk. We're winners everywhere we touch we win it's our influence. Y'all on the other hand have been xasuuqed and chased form everywhere you go just recently Tukaraq. 21 damn yrs of ruling your peasant clan. We have 6 regions btw. Gedo is growing and getting developed but how would you know your not even from the region. Go worry about Galgala warya nacasyahow. Imagine thinking Nugaal is a good gobol lool.

Look at this Zanzibari rewriting history man your losing it. We're still in Gobolada Dhexe such as GG. Only losers are y'all getting smoked by SL. Y'all are the real fulays losing fights. Gedo is among one of our most many regions in the horn. There are no RX found in Gedo my pet you must be confusing us with your langaab ppl in Galkayco. Xamar is the capital we are ruling you from you come under the capital city of all Somalis my pet. Kismayo is our native city cry me river and we're the majority in. Jaalle Farmaajo is our son and we shall protect our son. He has done many things for us you don't even have access of hearing. MX are noble than your exported from Tanzania kind. You've been refuted

Kkkkkkk

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Because I’ve read some of your posts and you’re not dumb, so I assume some unfortunate life trauma has had to have affected your perception, and honestly mainly other things I won’t mention rn, bc I feel I’m above it lol. Many of your posts I do feel are delusional tbh, I said it bc I mean it. Ilahi or the universe, w.e. You believe in, I hope it helps you.

I hate myself for saying it, but then again, I’m spending my time on an anon online forum so w.e.

Anyway, this place seems to attract the bottom of the barrel that hate their lives.

The fact that you made a whole thread about kenya lol says enough about you. Get a life awoowe.

Stop trying to make me a qabilist, I’m not in your or most on this forums class. In every and any aspect possible. Sorry.
What a stupid post and you think you are clever is the sad part.

Trending