Mudane Madoobe 4 president

Madoobe actually founded Al-Shabaab with Godane his close friend.

For that reason alone, he not only must not become president again but has to be tried for his crimes.
d42e1438d2f44b98923d1ebfab16a0f4_18.jpg

This guy the fmr head of alshabaab Amniyat(Assasination squad?) runs the intelligence agency with Fahad Yasin :ftw9nwa:

:pachah1: ilahay amarkis badana

:francis: Again, fair criticism. Walahi i aint even a supporter or oppose Madoobe. Could care less what happens but ffs, be fair.

View attachment 77354

This guy the fmr head of alshabaab Amniyat(Assasination squad?) runs the intelligence agency with Fahad Yasin :ftw9nwa:

:pachah1: ilahay amarkis badana

:francis: Again, fair criticism. Walahi i aint even a supporter or oppose Madoobe. Could care less what happens but ffs, be fair.

Not much I can do sxb.

I'm not President of Somalia, I would execute all ex al-Shabaab members if I had the power to but I don't.

Also, Fahad Yasin wasn't Al-Shabaab, he was part of some other group in the 90s, the guy has a weird background. He's definitely has a personal motive and people willing to back him.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
War yaa ilahay yaqana, FGS cant even secure makka al mukarama road. Lets be fair with our criticism. Both have failed in this.

El Kabob plan and mastermind their attacks from Madoobes backyard, removing him will damage them while at the same time kicking Kenya out of our territory Jubbaland.

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
The only choice for Jubaland at this critical point. The only Adminstration in the south that is pro federalism. The N&N and the previous governments have wasted years fighting member states/federalism instead of working together and destroying the kebab terrorists.

Madoobe and the opposition need to work together to secure the rest of JL from kebab and send the fufus packing in the coming years.

View attachment 77348

I am Ahmed Mohamed Islam, and i approve this message.

When he is in jail, you can write him support letters.

Federalism is a failed project that is destroying Somalia, just look at today where two federal states are going to war. This madness will stop soon, and it starts with replacing Madobe.

One thing is for sure and thats madoobe waa geesi cidna taaban Karin.

He told the federal government and Ethiopia to f*ck off, who else dared to do that?

And if that doesnt stop them, I know he will put a bullet in their futo. I respect him for that.:salute:

Farmaajo has one option, come apologize and pledge to work with madoobe, or he can act like a from hamar and send a letter every week talking about how doesnt recognize jubaland. :mjpls:

Madoobe doesnt even get money from the federal government, he has his own soldiers, he doesnt need them.

Farmaajo's 2021 fate will be decided this week when madoobe is confirmed as president, it is a zero sum game.:manny:

When he is in jail, you can write him support letters.

Federalism is a failed project that is destroying Somalia, just look at today where two federal states are going to war. This madness will stop soon, and it starts with replacing Madobe.
Baal eega this negro? Somalia got destroyed long time ago and the little semblance of Government we got is due to Federalism.

Automaton

Baal eega this negro? Somalia got destroyed long time ago and the little semblance of Government we got is due to Federalism.

Federalism at the current form is impracticable. State governors acting like presidents apposing Farmajo. It's like having 6 countries with one. Once we remove Madobe your governor will not have anyone to meet up with to destabilize our country.

Automaton

Sixirka nabad iyo nolol dad baa toos toos ogu waashay. They forget their brains somewhere else when they engage with u.

or maybe your qabilism is blinding you into supporting someone who can't even read. Your uncle Madobe will be replaced with an educated patriot who doesn't eat ugali for breakfast.

Tukraq

VIP
Federalism at the current form is impracticable. State governors acting like presidents apposing Farmajo. It's like having 6 countries with one. Once we remove Madobe your governor will not have anyone to meet up with to destabilize our country.
why would state governors opposing the president be a bad thing? are you a fasicist by any chance
5295.jpg
my governor in the US opposes my president and thats what we elected him to do its called federlism the most successful for of governance

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
As if MJ have a choice Axmed Madoobe and Kenya is the only thing preventing them from the wrath of the majority clans. Nigga wants to make Faroole son the one that killed his hooyo a Xildhibaan in JL when that nigga was told to f*ck off in PL. The PL parliament told Faroole to f*ck off we dont make hooyo killers Xildhibaan, so he bribes Axmed Madoobe to give his son a seat.

Your very survival depends on Axmed Madoobe re election, the very little Harti left are begging for a Madoobe victory.