Mudane Madoobe 4 president

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I don't believe Ahmed is coming back, there's too much negative energy behind this whole situation. I wish for a new leader that is fair to all the inhabitants of JL and loves peace as much as breathing air. Remember we are all in this together :)

Tukraq

VIP
I don't believe Ahmed is coming back, there's too much negative energy behind this whole situation. I wish for a new leader that is fair to all the inhabitants of JL and loves peace as much as breathing air. Remember we are all in this together :)
i agree with you on this, i don't think he's coming back but is trying to ensure a fair election with out interference similar to the one gaas had for puntland, hopefully they have the same peaceful transition:)

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
i agree with you on this, i don't think he's coming back but is trying to ensure a fair election with out interference similar to the one gaas had for puntland, hopefully they have the same peaceful transition:)

That's what we need sxb, a person that loves his country, loves his region and his people. The people of JL have the right to be represented by a bright leader who will accomplish a lot. It's very sad how the once lush green forests have been reduced to dry rainless lands because of the charcoal trade. The region has the potential to feed the whole country and plus export like in the past. Hopefully the next leader will get things right insha'allah :)

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
As if MJ have a choice Axmed Madoobe and Kenya is the only thing preventing them from the wrath of the majority clans. Nigga wants to make Faroole son the one that killed his hooyo a Xildhibaan in JL when that nigga was told to f*ck off in PL. The PL parliament told Faroole to f*ck off we dont make hooyo killers Xildhibaan, so he bribes Axmed Madoobe to give his son a seat.

Your very survival depends on Axmed Madoobe re election, the very little Harti left are begging for a Madoobe victory.
Why lie? If you're going to lie atleast tell something that resembles the truth. What other clans? Just because your irrelevant small teeth clan is a sideline hater who hates on every darood clan. MX have no loyalty that's why they're lonesome. Will forever remain lonesome.

Poor tink, tink.:hemad:

why are u calling me delusional?
Because I’ve read some of your posts and you’re not dumb, so I assume some unfortunate life trauma has had to have affected your perception, and honestly mainly other things I won’t mention rn, bc I feel I’m above it lol. Many of your posts I do feel are delusional tbh, I said it bc I mean it. Ilahi or the universe, w.e. You believe in, I hope it helps you.
:gucciwhat: Whats with the insult? We cannot all be robots bootyclapping for your adeer. Ilahay baan naleh. What have they accomplished?

Lol dont mind her, you actually come up with a good compromise but wont happen due to petty somali qabil pride.
I hate myself for saying it, but then again, I’m spending my time on an anon online forum so w.e.

Anyway, this place seems to attract the bottom of the barrel that hate their lives.

The fact that you made a whole thread about kenya lol says enough about you. Get a life awoowe.

Stop trying to make me a qabilist, I’m not in your or most on this forums class. In every and any aspect possible. Sorry.

Gibiin-Udug

Because I’ve read some of your posts and you’re not dumb, so I assume some unfortunate life trauma has had to have affected your perception, and honestly mainly other things I won’t mention rn, bc I feel I’m above it lol. Many of your posts I do feel are delusional tbh, I said it bc I mean it. Ilahi or the universe, w.e. You believe in, I hope it helps you.

I hate myself for saying it, but then again, I’m spending my time on an anon online forum so w.e.

Anyway, this place seems to attract the bottom of the barrel that hate their lives.

The fact that you made a whole thread about kenya lol says enough about you. Get a life awoowe.

Stop trying to make me a qabilist, I’m not in your or most on this forums class. In every and any aspect possible. Sorry.
You're the most qabiliste person on here, you wouldn't care about FGS if your uncle Kheire wasn't a PM. The reason why you're beating your chest every time FGS is mentioned is because of him.

Calling members names just because they don't agree with your agenda. If you hate this place so much, why are you even on here?

Remember this, Allah swt cursed hypocrites.

The only reason why you are mad is because members are done with nabar and Naxdiin.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Why lie? If you're going to lie atleast tell something that resembles the truth. What other clans? Just because your irrelevant small teeth clan is a sideline hater who hates on every darood clan. MX have no loyalty that's why they're lonesome. Will forever remain lonesome.

Poor tink, tink.:hemad:
shouldnt you be cooking for your MJ husband?

Gibiin-Udug

shouldnt you be cooking for your MJ husband?
38i1db.gif

You're the most qabiliste person on here, you wouldn't care about FGS if your uncle Kheire wasn't a PM. The reason why you're beating your chest every time FGS is mentioned is because of him.

Calling members names just because they don't agree with your agenda. If you hate this place so much, why are you even on here?

Remember this, Allah swt cursed hypocrites.

The only reason why you are mad is because members are done with nabar and Naxdiin.
I think you have a crush/obsession with the PM, stop trying to involve me in it.

Wtf? :mindblown:

Sis I'm scared of reptiles, I've a phobia of reptiles.
:sass2: I still support it sis.

Just stop coming for me over it, either way... I won’t say anymore. :ftw9nwa: It’s happened to the best of us.

And yes I’m too good to be here btw, I’m just a Good Samaritan, viva Somalia!!

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Marehan rhetoric in the last 20 days:

"Farmajo and his government, backed up by SNA, are on it's way to Kismayo. This is the end of Madobe"

A few days later............

"Ethiopian troops are enroute to Kismayo. This is the end of Madobe"

A few days later.............

"The International Community and the UN, have disapproved of the going ons in Kismayo, and have called for a change in leadership. This is now, THE end of Madobe"

And now, the election will take place, and Blackey will be re-elected.

Last edited:
The users on this site seem to have short-term memory loss. In every maamul gobaleed starting with SWS you have doubted the FGS and have been wrong every single time. I on the other hand predicted these outcomes. When it comes to PL, I knew Gaas wouldn't be reelected and that was the focal point of my prediction. However on the other maamuls I've been right and mucarad have been wrong. So what makes this any different? Your hopes are high for madoobe to win, but the chances of that happening are close to zero.

SWS: The FGS can't win Saakin won't leave, Mukhtar Roobow will be the new president. And then you were disappointed when that wasn't the case.

GM: The FGS can't win Xaaf won't move a muscle N&N will lose. And when he gave it up you were disappointed

PL: The Abdiweli Gaas and Diana fans were tearing up on the forum not knowing who this Deni guy was and come to find out he is Damuljadid guy.

Now here we are

JL: Madoobe won't leave he will be reelected, but you will see in a few days disappointment once again.

Trending