Most interesting fact about yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
I used to talk on the phone a lot myself I sometimes used to fall sleep talking on the phone then waking up with the other person still on the line and it has been more than 5 hours.

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
I used to talk on the phone a lot myself I sometimes used to fall sleep talking on the phone then waking up with the other person still on the line and it has been more than 5 hours.

So the sound of your snore is perhaps music to their ears?.. I heard love is blind, but never thought love is deaf

S

syntax

Yup 6 edge

lol i knew it. I just could tell by your description.

The phone dialer takes about 5 seconds to dial after I pressed dial
Then I've all these running apps that I consistanly had to close.
It's slows down and freezes for no reason
Sometimes it restarts itself for no reason again.

The s3,s4 and s5 were great smartphones, but Samsung really dropped the ball with the S6. It's a nice looking phone cuz of the enclosed glass aluminum unibody but theres a lot of problems with the phone. The biggest issues with the phone is the RAM (phone memory) management and poor battery life. Idk why but the S6 just sucks at handling multiple apps at the same time. It's battery is also really shitty. Good thing is these are fixable by a software update....which has been out for more than a month now. The latest android software update actually addresses most battery issues in phones. The problem is Android isn't like the iPhone world were everyone gets the same update at the same time. In android theres multiple versions of android. You have stock android which is the original android version google makes. Then every phone manufacture has their own little versions of that android version. You ever see all those gay apps on your phone you never use, like S-Voice/S-health/S-calendar etc... They only come with samsung phones and you probably never use them. Also the whole interface that Samsung uses called Touchwiz is really shitty and slow i hate it. Sorry to break it to ya but you chose one of the worst phones as your gateway into the android world :/ It's going to take time for Samsung update the newest Android version to their own version...probably a couple months. That's why I hate android sometimes, it takes forever for updates to get to all devices.

@Antisocial read this if you want to find a possible solution/fix to this http://bgr.com/2015/06/10/galaxy-s6-tips-and-tricks-ram-management-fix/

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Shamis

Another interesting fact - two people I befriended through other friends turned out to be the offspring of really high profile people. I thought they were just rich but their dads are powerful people who are in media a lot. A close friend of mine also has a majorly famous dad. The world is a small place. My dad is also minorly well known among Somalis but I won't say any more.

Q

Queen Carawelo

So people are posting random facts about them?

Ok here are mine.

I'm afraid of the dark, I sleep with fairy/string lights in my room.
I hate hate hate hate the word "moist" I'm cringing just writing it right now eww.
There's always mint in my purse, sometimes 4 different types.
I'm still friends with my friends from elementary, middle school and high school.
Every Saturday I've brunch date with my sisters and mom.
People think I'm an ice queen when they meet me, if I don't know you then I won't talk to you.
I have a fear of being trapped in an elevator. I always read the shahada when I ride an elevator alone.
I usually run away from uncomfortable situations but now I'm learning not to run away.
I always sing when I'm alone or with my besties or family. I'm not a good singer though.
During summer I buy fresh flowers for my room, living room and kitchen.
I used to have a gold fish named blossom it died when I went to visit my aunt in South Dakota in 5th grade.

i own two businesses
i plan on being a pound millionaire by 2019
my school mates is doing 35 years at hms pleasure
still live at home in the same room from childhood
sleep 5 hours a day
i have a mixed pup called benji
made over 16k in one day
fam owns one side of the number 4 round about in mogadishu valued at 1.2m in 2010
i eat the same thing nearly every day
pc been on stand by for 438 hours

P

primate

One time when I was 12 a girl asked me to go on a picnic with her to this grassy field outside her house. The land was uneven surrounded by tall silver birch trees that shaded us from the sun. We sat down to carve up a watermelon with a kitchen knife I provided when she all of a sudden started screaming cause an insect bit her. She kept screaming for me to get it off her but I don't like bugs and I really wanted to eat the watermelon but then she kept screaming louder and I got it off her but she took the watermelon and went home. :francis:

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
i own two businesses
i plan on being a pound millionaire by 2019
my school mates is doing 35 years at hms pleasure
still live at home in the same room from childhood
sleep 5 hours a day
i have a mixed pup called benji
made over 16k in one day
fam owns one side of the number 4 round about in mogadishu valued at 1.2m in 2010
i eat the same thing nearly every day
pc been on stand by for 438 hours

MashaAllah thats cool... At what age did you attain two businesses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending