Most interesting fact about yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
I hate talking on the phone. I walk around in circle. I don't know what to focus on > Listening to what they saying, making sense of what they saying, formulating an appropriate response, my speech, the content of my speech, the style of my speech, the speed of my speech, the steadiness of my feet...arrghh is too much

F

Forfon

I hate talking on the phone. I walk around in circle. I don't know what to focus on > Listening to what they saying, making sense of what they saying, formulating an appropriate response, my speech, the content of my speech, the style of my speech, the speed of my speech, the steadiness of my feet...arrghh is too much

Social anxiety, much?

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@Gorgon I found @Antisocial 's phone.

21mewcj.png
That's basically what my phone looks like :kanyehmm:

I

IntensiveCareUnit

not really, im cool with face to face... Just on the phone :(
i hate talking on the phone too, the long ones with nothing really being said, its too much disconnect. im better with face-to-face interactions. non verbals are so important!

I actually don't mind talking on the phone. Sometimes you're not even conscious of how long you're on the phone, I remember looking at it one night seeing almost 8hrs.

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
I actually don't mind talking on the phone. Sometimes you're not even conscious of how long you're on the phone, I remember looking at it one night seeing almost 8hrs.
8 hours!!! ⊙▂⊙⊙▂⊙⊙▂⊙. Didn't you run out of things to talk about?.. were you lot just listening to each others breathing patterns???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending