Money Making Malis just dropped a new banger!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Loooool it's crazy how these guys got big. I seen French posted near my eedos crib in Le. Slugz and tjin are another cool dudes also. CP is from another block.

I still think caspar and kmoney are the biggest tdot rappers

wars

Inhermouth
Nin iska dhig iyo caadi uu hadal. Bisinka. Don’t ever talk like that to me or someone else again. Female or nah. You better be watching yourself, cause Ramadan is nearing. You even made me sin by cursing you out :ohlord:

I will abaayo, but all this clan infighting has caused me to lose my piousness, I had to defend my lineage. They like to dis ancestors and great grand mothers. Ask @Geeljire sanbuur he was marqaati walhi. Who disses a great grandmother?

Now give me a kiss and show me that you are are smiles... and all this bad feelings will leave me.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
I will abaayo, but all this clan infighting has caused me to lose my piousness, I had to defend my lineage. They like to dis ancestors and great grand mothers. Ask @Geeljire sanbuur he was marqaati walhi. Who disses a great grandmother?

Now give me a kiss and show me that you are are smiles... and all this bad feelings will leave me.

Well @Geeljire sanbuur I said you LOOK like a miskeen, but don’t act like one though. Dissing someone’s great grandmother is low, even for someone like you (or not?).

@wars Bye negro. No hard feelings.

Hahaha my nigga i vouch that :fittytousand: nin ayeydii la caayay how can he stay holy my nigga wars had to go beastmode on these apes

Loooool it's crazy how these guys got big. I seen French posted near my eedos crib in Le. Slugz and tjin are another cool dudes also. CP is from another block.

I still think caspar and kmoney are the biggest tdot rappers
Yeah these niggas blew up fast French, Archee and Slugz are the hardest in my opinion Cp was hard back in the day but hes lost his flow now. Im the one was one of the hardest if not hardest track they dropped. Free kmoney though apparentley he raped a girl but its false accusations i feel his pain fam im still fighting my case for a robbery i didnt even commit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending