Money Making Malis just dropped a new banger!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wars

Inhermouth
82AE2F85-C0CD-40D2-BDEC-B82BAB3193B1.gif
Adiguna maxaad ahayd sxb ma amisomkii laa sheegayay baa thy kkk

Maye wa kii isaaqa dabada ka wasi jiray.

wars

Inhermouth
but we fucked your sister that your were dying to pass

The only sister you fucked is your own.

Did you forget that we exterminated you in disproportional ways? Did you forget the violence aimed at displacing, stealing property, raiding livestock and massacring all the Hawiye civilian, including young babies and pregnant mothers, elderly people and even rapping your young women? really?? is your memory that foggy?

Don’t make me incriminate myself with all these factual events.

wars

Inhermouth
we have your farmajo in our hourds .is nothing new .you have daarod having funn.

Only hawiye are dumb enough to not see what farmaajo is doing.

Look at the Isaaq fleeing everywhere running away from farmaajo, while hawiye screams daddy farmaaaajo! Hahaha

If you only knew what’s coming to you.

wars

Inhermouth
Bro i can see you took the FKd to heart no need to cry upti and whos Puntland here. Your the one who came to my thread tryna fkd about hawiye now your ing to me about puntland pick a qabil you lost yute kkk.

Leave this imbecile hawiye to me. Like I said they belong to me I will shovel pineapples in their sorry ass.

Bro i can see you took the FKd to heart no need to cry upti and whos Puntland here. Your the one who came to my thread tryna fkd about hawiye now your ing to me about puntland pick a qabil you lost yute kkk.
ahh .waste yute .have you even took a lil time for you ?
my nigga wtf are you wearing ? your 100% a fob .but like on the reall what are you wearing ?
Only hawiye are dumb enough to not see what farmaajo is doing.

Look at the Isaaq fleeing everywhere running away from farmaajo, while hawiye screams daddy farmaaaajo! Hahaha

If you only knew what’s coming to you.
you seem like a little .what is me going bless?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending