Money Making Malis just dropped a new banger!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
CP and Slugs are locked up in the bin while Frenchie flees Toronto every couple months since these meadows want to take his life.

Yet here you are promoting this hashish....Gassing up a bunch of wastemans who don't deserve attention.Nacaala iyo waxaad tahay was

CP and Slugs are locked up in the bin while Frenchie flees Toronto every couple months since these meadows want to take his life.

Yet here you are promoting this hashish....Gassing up a bunch of wastemans who don't deserve attention.Nacaala iyo waxaad tahay was
He is from Hargeisa and his Dads an MP

Fam suck your mum green upti if you aint fucking with it noones forcing you to listen ayeydaa dhimatay sinjinkeeda wasss!!!

What did cp and slugz get locked up for?
These dumb ciyaal suuq keep getting locked up. Archie and frenchy seem like the smart ones in the group, avoiding jail the whole time
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What did cp and slugz get locked up for?
These dumb ciyaal suuq keep getting locked up. Archie and frenchy seem like the smart ones in the group, avoiding jail the whole time
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cp got caught with a Gun think Slugz is locked for supplying Drugs. They are just lucky every criminal gets caught one day.

Cp got caught with a Gun think Slugz is locked for supplying Drugs. They are just lucky every criminal gets caught one day.
I know slugz would be the type to get caught.
That kid would always try to act hard lol. I can imagine him getting kawalled to do something reckless and getting caught.
But french and archie didnt go to the bin once while the other guys were caught multiple times.
They're more reckless

That kid would always try to act hard lol. I can imagine him getting kawalled to do something reckless and getting caught.
But french and archie didnt go to the bin once while the other guys were caught multiple times.
They're more reckless
French and archee know how to move smarter cp and slugz are just reckless and hardheaded. If your in the streets with that mindset your either gonna get caught slipping by one of two the paygons or the cops. Its not that hard to stay safe on road you just gotta keep alert and aware of your suroundings.

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
They're more reckless
Frenchy has been to the bin and has a bunch of niggas looking for hin.Archee is a nobody...he's frenchie cousin from the West end of Toronto.He's not about that life

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
Your just a fucking bucktee who got whacked up by them then whos gonna listen to your biased opinion.
Whacked??? Miss me wit that UK trash slang...

Stay in your lane and stop fan girling over broke niggas an ocean away from you.Fucking pathetic :kodaksmiley:

Whacked??? Miss me wit that UK trash slang...

Stay in your lane and stop fan girling over broke niggas an ocean away from you.Fucking pathetic :kodaksmiley:
Your invested in hating on this too deep upti noone asked you to rate the tune. Jog on fam ur bare getting a boner everytime mandem reply.

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
Your invested in hating on this too deep upti noone asked you to rate the tune. Jog on fam ur bare getting a boner everytime mandem reply.
The only wasteman getting a boner is you :mjlol:

How is this nigga getting a homer off of niggas an ocean away :gucciwhat:

I'm not hating on them since I knew them before this internet "fame".How can I hate on a broke dude and his two locked up friends who's families still live in metro housing????

Shut your ass up and don't reply again :kodaksmiley:

wtf you mean my niggah ?

The only wasteman getting a boner is you :mjlol:

How is this nigga getting a homer off of niggas an ocean away :gucciwhat:

I'm not hating on them since I knew them before this internet "fame".How can I hate on a broke dude and his two locked up friends who's families still live in metro housing????

Shut your ass up and don't reply again :kodaksmiley:
on tribal wars he is your cousin .mandem got style with them issaq and darood gals.we dont to claim anything from yall .but nice try mr mj habaesa lil nigguah .stay safe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts