Men have no right to shame a girl for not wearing the Hijab in the West

Xalimos on this site are a walking contradiction, they do not care about the substance of the advice but care about the gender of the one doing it, whereas they have no problem with the other way around (me neither) you guys are mentally brain dead. I suspect that they just do not want to hear the advice at all and make excuses for it, a person's gender an easy scapegoat. Please im waiting for you lots to quote me

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Not everyone is willing to be tortured, some of us have family we love and would hate to be apart from. You can be very confident in your iman but for lots of people we are cowards and we are not ashamed. All muslims admire the courage and iman many of the sahabah had but I don't have that and I'd rather be unhurt and untouched than be tortured/hatecrimed by a bunch of racists so it's understandable when Muslims in racist communities feel the need to hide their identity for fear of being hatecrimed, in fact, I'd say it's very valid. Of course, they shouldn't resemble the gallo by dressing modestly but that's probably the best they can do. Also, a lot of people are saying emigrate, but emigration may be harder for some people so it is not a clear option.
who do you fear more?
Allah or old billy redneck?
Allah's displeasure is infinitely more frightening than the sneers and attacks of gaals.
Reasons like these are why a male guardian in necessary for women.

@SOMALIKNIGHT

You do know, making takfeer on people like that is a major sin. Not wearing hijab, does not take you out of the fold of Islam.

I find it ironic that men do not care about the major sins they commit, but are obsessed with women's hijab and sins. There is no denying that advising each other, regardless of gender is important in Islam. However, women have noticed that many men's 'advice' is based on double standards. Here is one such example. Men that brag about zina and other evildoings are never adviced, in which they have platinum threads in which people laugh and banter about it.

Getting spit on your once a week 100% helps with your self esteem.

giphy.gif
Where do hell do you live? My sisters have never gotten spit in their face, and started wearing hijab years ago. I just asked them whether they got abused and they told me no. Other hijabi women I know also had a similar answer.

I think it has to do with where you live.

Wallahi I've never heard of hijabi women being constantly spat at because they're wearing a hijab. People must be living in a redneck neighbourhood to be experiencing that.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
We're literally waiting for the last signs of the hour and all you care about is being shamed for not wearing the hijab? Your priorities are all messed up

Xalimos on this site are a walking contradiction, they do not care about the substance of the advice but care about the gender of the one doing it, whereas they have no problem with the other way around (me neither) you guys are mentally brain dead. I suspect that they just do not want to hear the advice at all and make excuses for it, a person's gender an easy scapegoat. Please im waiting for you lots to quote me
Ain't nobody listening to a MAN tf don't you understand? :westbrookwtf:

I will never understand why any man other then the girls father thinks he has a say in whether or not she should cover up.

Ever since 9/11 and the raise of Islamaphobia in the west Muslim women especially Hijabis have become the main target for hate crimes since we are the most visible Muslims.

A man who has no idea how scary it is to walk down the street in some areas with a hijab on has no right to shame a girl that fears being hate crimed for no reason.
So you fear human beings more than Allah swt
Western freedom has got to your head walahi :mjlaugh:

Well as a lifelong hijabi WOMAN here's my take on this. Deen over Dunya. Halal over haram. I know MMA and hearing about muslim women been attacked for wearing the hijab was my sole reason for learning it.

I will knock out anyone that tries me. Being spat on is nothing compared to what the first martyr of Islam , Sumaaya went through for being muslim. She was excessively tortured and died after being stabbed with a sword in the vagina.

So many muslims went through went through worse events then we are know and continue to go through it. If we embrace secularism to have easier lives our descendants may not be muslims. We can't give up because what we stand to lose is much more significant.

@BlackJack. move to another school or get yourself home schooled. Talk to your parents about this but please don't give up sis. Life is a test and even as things aren't going well we must always hold onto our imaan.

Trending