Men have no right to shame a girl for not wearing the Hijab in the West

Ah i see so everytime you reported it they took the side of the white kids, then the following week they do it again, you report it to the teachers and they take the side of the white kids, then they do it again and they took the side of the white kids, yeah that makes sense my bad
You forgot the part where they keep telling you how dramatic you are and how you are all classmates and friends and how they were joking even after calling you slurs.

giphy.gif

You dont have to explain anything that is specifically related to women to any Man.
I dont understand why you guys are under selling yourselves

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I don't know the struggles girls face with wearing hijab considering the increasing islamophobia around the world we should be more understanding and not be quick to judge a girl wether she wears hijab or not

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
OK I understand it's can be dangerous etc but you can’t say you are Muslims and not be tested in this life which is a test on it own.
Shaming it’s a big word because Nodaway many take advice as judgment or shaming.
you can’t tell a Muslim to don’t advice another because he will be asked about it in the hereafter... all this tolerance or acceptance truly lack humanity and true compassion like you tolerating or accepting your beloved Muslim sister or brother to risk hellfire because of open-mindedness. :comeon:

I will never understand why any man other then the girls father thinks he has a say in whether or not she should cover up.

Ever since 9/11 and the raise of Islamaphobia in the west Muslim women especially Hijabis have become the main target for hate crimes since we are the most visible Muslims.

A man who has no idea how scary it is to walk down the street in some areas with a hijab on has no right to shame a girl that fears being hate crimed for no reason.
Here's what I have to say about this whole thing, I believe wearing a hijab doesn't really endanger you as much as you think.

My elder sister for example has been wearing the hijab for most of her life, and she has never had any issues with discrimination in London. I know that London might not be the best setting to use since it is very diverse. It's still however in a foreign land.

My advice would be that it's up to you whether you want to wear it or not, we can't control your thoughts or actions, that's on you sister. Though if you do wear it, it'll probably be much better for you in the long term. You're less likely to lose you deen.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I will never understand why any man other then the girls father thinks he has a say in whether or not she should cover up.

Ever since 9/11 and the raise of Islamaphobia in the west Muslim women especially Hijabis have become the main target for hate crimes since we are the most visible Muslims.

A man who has no idea how scary it is to walk down the street in some areas with a hijab on has no right to shame a girl that fears being hate crimed for no reason.

This Sheikh did. He said the departed Naleya who was killed in Somalia while pregnant.

The Sheikh said --She used to NOT WEAR Hijaab but now she does. I thought that extra gossip tidbit was unnecessary. But judging from the gesticulations of his eyes, this Sheikh seem to love gossip.

Walaahi i never liked him before but since that statement, i severely never like him. I avoid him at all cost. Given that he is a Sheikh, he has my respect but not as a person

Last edited:
If dumb ass Somali men didn’t ruin Somalia I could have just been chilling there not worrying about being attacked every 2 seconds.
Are you any better then the other million people chillin there?
You know like me you wont be attacked every 2 seconds If you live in Somalia ask your relatives there 🙄
Just say the lifestyle is too poor for you

Trending

Latest posts