Men have no right to shame a girl for not wearing the Hijab in the West

Here's what I have to say about this whole thing, I believe wearing a hijab doesn't really endanger you as much as you think.

My elder sister for example has been wearing the hijab for most of her life, and she has never had any issues with discrimination in London. I know that London might not be the best setting to use since it is very diverse. It's still however in a foreign land.

My advice would be that it's up to you whether you want to wear it or not, we can't control your thoughts or actions, that's on you sister. Though if you do wear it, it'll probably be much better for you in the long term. You're less likely to lose you deen.
You live in a Muslim dominanted area not everyone have that luxury.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
I've literally never taken hijab "advice" from someone who's never worn one or knows what it's like to be a hijabi and I never will. wtf can they possibly know that I don't?
Allah and the prophet and instructed you to wear Hijab.
The prophet does not wear it and neither does Allah.
walking contradiction.

Allah and the prophet and instructed you to wear Hijab.
The prophet does not wear it and neither does Allah.
walking contradiction.
Don’t you dare compare yourself to the Nabi.
Do you think you are on the level of Allah and his messenger?

giphy.gif

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Don’t you dare compare yourself to the Nabi.
Do you think you are on the level of Allah and his messenger?

giphy.gif
The comment I am replying to said don't take advice from people who don't wear hijab. I proved them wrong by saying that they take advice from Allah and his rasul who don't wear hijab.
stop reaching. If we see something wrong about our brother or sister we encourage them to be good because we care. Here is an ayah to prove it.
Screen Shot 2020-12-15 at 2.04.16 PM.png

This. GTFO with that weak shit. I don’t care if you’re a woman, grow some balls
Easy for you to say. Funny how its the men that start babbling about topics like the hijab they don’t have to put up with. Meanwhile they enjoy the privilege of not being visibly muslim. FOH and wear your khamiis before running your mouth :mahubowtf:

If dumb ass Somali men didn’t ruin Somalia I could have just been chilling there not worrying about being attacked every 2 seconds.
Most pathetic men on earth. Crazy how they still have the energy to run their rotten mouths about us 24/7. Some even somehow garnered the courage to try slandering us! :gladbron:

Last edited:
Easy for you to say. Funny how its the men that start babbling about topics like the hijab they don’t have to put up with. Meanwhile they enjoy the privilege of not being visibly muslim. FOH and wear your khamiis before running your mouth :mahubowtf:
U qashined my post that 15 people agreed to even the person who made the thread didn’t dare too and everybody who was against me
what’s funny is that u qaashined and didn’t even respond to it
proper definition of a loser

U qashined my post that 15 people agreed to even the person who made the thread didn’t dare too and everybody who was against me
what’s funny is that u qaashined and didn’t even respond to it
proper definition of a loser

I’m not going to bother arguing with a moron who thinks he’s arab :mjlol:

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Sounds like an excuse. I can understand how you feel if you live in France but you don’t.

Think about the women in China and the likes.

Be grateful you live in a privilege country...for now.

If any faxaar comes up to you and starts lecturing you on what to wear (especially if he’s rocking modern clothes that blend in) tell him to take a hike . Simple. Faxaar problem solved :duck:

I don't get this topic honestly. I always thought no matter where you go, our blessed big foreheads will make us stick out like a sore thumb whether your wearing a hijab or not?

Tell me if I'm wrong, all Somalis have this distinct look right? So clearly the hijab isn't the issue.

loool u scared of kuffar so u don't want to wear hijab?
The early companions were TORTURED for being muslim. they still remained muslim.
get a grip.
if u are really scared buy a gun.
Not everyone is willing to be tortured, some of us have family we love and would hate to be apart from. You can be very confident in your iman but for lots of people we are cowards and we are not ashamed. All muslims admire the courage and iman many of the sahabah had but I don't have that and I'd rather be unhurt and untouched than be tortured/hatecrimed by a bunch of racists so it's understandable when Muslims in racist communities feel the need to hide their identity for fear of being hatecrimed, in fact, I'd say it's very valid. Of course, they shouldn't resemble the gallo by dressing modestly but that's probably the best they can do. Also, a lot of people are saying emigrate, but emigration may be harder for some people so it is not a clear option.

I will never understand why any man other then the girls father thinks he has a say in whether or not she should cover up.

Ever since 9/11 and the raise of Islamaphobia in the west Muslim women especially Hijabis have become the main target for hate crimes since we are the most visible Muslims.

A man who has no idea how scary it is to walk down the street in some areas with a hijab on has no right to shame a girl that fears being hate crimed for no reason.

Are you an authority above Quran and Sunnah now?

It is tragic but the world was always dangerous for women.

However, Islam gives the answer.

And abide in your houses and do not display yourselves as [was] the display of the former times of ignorance. And establish prayer and give zakāh and obey Allah and His Messenger. Allah intends only to remove from you the impurity [of sin], O people of the [Prophet's] household, and to purify you with [extensive] purification.

-Surah Al-Ahzab 33:33

Also, women should travel with mahram.

Women will be much safer and better protected if Islam's teachings are followed.