Men and women can't be friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
Cant be done. Beutified for men are number 1 WOMEN! then cars and wealth and children etc.

:dabcasar:

I strongly believe men and women can't be friends? what do you think?
I agree men and women can't be friends because the guy will end up being attracted to his female friend she might reject him and he will complain about about being friend zoned lol

It is possible given your background and culture. If the sexes have always been separated, then it is impossible. But if Natalie or Latisha grew up hanging with Oscar and Jamal, they could become life-long friends. Most Somali guys will f*ck any women than to consider them as friends. Once the sexual relationships ends, he is on his way to Sally. Halimos dream of being married since watching 3978 wedding videos of strangers from the age of 5 disguised as entertainment and any Farah that smiles to her is considered a potential husband rather than a friend.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Yes, men and women can be friends.

As long as she doesn't bend over in front of me and her G-string doesn't show, my haji will stay a sleep :icon e biggrin:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
The amount of shit some of yall speak I'm suprised you even have any friends at all :drakewtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.