Men and women can't be friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was possible until they started proclaiming their feelings for me. Even if it takes years people will start falling for one another.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I strongly believe men and women can't be friends? what do you think?
in what essence are you referring,if you mean close friends i believe it is highly unlikely as one may on most occasions have intentions that conflict with the union.

Nah I disagree, no one is attracted to every single male/female they come across. People can share interests and be friends without falling in love

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somali men and Somali women can't be friends. The moment you friend zone a Somali guy he either lies about you or tries to go to anyone that listens to him hook you up with him. That's why I develop a resting face whenever I meet new Somali guys. My childhood friends are cool though and I consider them as my brothers!!

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Somali men and Somali women can't be friends. The moment you friend zone a Somali guy he either lies about you or tries to go to anyone that listens to him hook you up with him. That's why I develop a resting face whenever I meet new Somali guys. My childhood friends are cool though and I consider them as my brothers!!
this mentality will leave you spouse-less just sayin :kanyeshrug::kanyeshrug::kanyeshrug::ohno::ohno::ohno:

Apollo

VIP
I believe this is true. Heterosexual men and women can't become good friends without having thoughts of f*cking each other (especially in the guy's mind).

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh: This is so true wallahi

I don't have as much of an issue with other males (although it still happens) but as soon as u give a faarax ur number he'll hit u up with late night whatsapp messages :holeup: and they always end up calling you a ho when you reject them :ftw9nwa: it's jokes

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud

I don't have as much of an issue with other males (although it still happens) but as soon as u give a faarax ur number he'll hit u up with late night whatsapp messages :holeup: and they always end up calling you a ho when you reject them :ftw9nwa: it's jokes
cant blame a nigga for trying
giphy.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

It is a scientific proven that Somali guys don't accept the fact they're friend zoned. I commend them for not giving up sometimes wallahi, they try for 3 years even to get out! :mjlaugh:

imo its always somali men that do that. i can't even have a regular phone call without them turning the conversation into an inappropriate direction. they constantly shamelessly try and come on to you.

lol that's actually smart. I frown every time I see some guy checking me out or just don't make eye contact.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
I thought it was possible until they started proclaiming their feelings for me. Even if it takes years people will start falling for one another.
This kinda. I think people saying there's no physical attraction so therefore we're safe is a bit naive and underestimating people. If you spend time long enough with someone you like enough to consider a genuinely close friend, it's just a matter of time imo. If it isn't him/her it'll be you first.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Of course they can be friends wtf.
I'm not attracted to every single woman out there and all the women in my social circle are not super hot.

If I have a female friends who are 5'5 and fat and ugly, you telling me we can't be friends cos I'd want to bone her? LOL

PS. A lot women overrated their looks and tend to think every guy wants to f*ck them.

Depends on your definition of friends. Men and women can be acquaintances easily, I have a couple myself. What I don't have or I choose to avoid are close female friends.

plus its pretty sad that you females have to resort to those kinds of behaviors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending