Men and women can't be friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats so true. Only a matter of time before they start developing feelings and vice versa.

Lol. yeah proximity is one major part of attraction. Its why office worker who work with same people suddenly develop crushes.

"Many factors influence whom people are attracted to. They include physical attractiveness, proximity, similarity, and reciprocity.."

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
No they cant be just friends maybe if shes ugly But thats another thing

any girl who thinks they are just friends should ask the Guy you know in a friendly way
:lolbron:

how would you feel about Dating me?

No they cant be just friends maybe if shes ugly But thats another thing

any girl who thinks they are just friends should ask the Guy you know in a friendly way
:lolbron:

how would you feel about Dating me?

kkkkkk that might be true but then again they can stay in their feelings for eternity if the want. Doesn't mean I'm gonna budge :pachah1:

You can totally be friends, one of my closest friends is a guy, back in secondary school my best friend was a guy and I think even if there's an attraction u can still be friends.

Are u gonna tell me that straight girls can't be friends with lesbians and that straight guys can't be friends with gays because something will happen?
Like, do you see how ridic u sound?

Apollo

VIP
Are u gonna tell me that straight girls can't be friends with lesbians and that straight guys can't be friends with gays because something will happen?
Like, do you see how ridic u sound?

There's a stereotype that gay men make good friends with women.

There's a stereotype that gay men make good friends with women.

I don't like those sassy gays, I knew one and he was such a bittttch for no reason
I think that stereotype is bs tho. Not all gays are into what women are into, I've come across so many "manly" gays.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I don't like those sassy gays, I knew one and he was such a bittttch for no reason
I think that stereotype is bs tho. Not all gays are into what women are into, I've come across so many "manly" gays.
i guess those are the ones that go on top :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
My close friends are all male. There are 3 different categories of friends

1. Friends you'd confide in about your deepest secrets. Those are exclusively males to me.

2. Friends you hang out with regularly and would lend money to cos you trust them. Mostly males but some females too.

3. Friends you see whenever you see them (birthdays, weddings, new years etc) and have a ton of fun with. 50/50 of males and females to me.
That's kinda the point I'm trying to make. Most men have a similar category of friends. You'll find that rarely ever do men have a woman as their closest friend, unless again they're family or have grown up together. The same applies for women afaik. The 'lower' you go down the list the more women/men you find. I have female friends whose company I genuinely enjoy but they're rarely the first people I consult on stuff. If you're really close to someone you obviously like them as a person and attraction goes further than just physical attraction. I'm not saying physical attraction doesn't matter but I'm just saying it's not the only factor. Personally, I believe if you give it long enough one will like the other. I mean how else do you think unattractive people get married. :icon lol:

Men and women cannot have platonic relationships. All of your guy friends are trying to bang you. Every single one.

Apollo

VIP
Men and women cannot have platonic relationships. All of your guy friends are trying to bang you. Every single one.

I had a good 'platonic' female friend in college, but it eventually became a relationship after 2 years. :chrisfreshhah:

Also, I have a pact with a childhood female friend: if neither of us are married by 35, we will marry each other. :dead:

maestro

Cultural revolution
There are levels to this. It's impossible for a woman to be like one of my dudes but she can be my friend. My neighbor for example or that girl in class that helps me with her notes or the nice lady at work, these are as far as female friends go

Anything more than that and 99.99% of the time it will lead to a full on relationship because you will become very close with each other and become very attached. Human adults main job is to reproduce and silly things like friendship won't ever stop the most basic human need next to food

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Yes indeed a man & a woman can be friends, if they have a deep bond & they can connect mentally, spiritually their characters & personalities match they can be friends with benefits.

VixR

Veritas
I disagree.

And I think it's optimal to have friends from both sexes. But females trump males. It really comes down to the person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending