Main chick vs side chick

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do you boo boo. I’m not a backbiter cause I wasn’t sending a private message behind your back. Everyone can read what I post. Including you :hillarybiz:
You spoke scandinavian behind my back what kind of disloyal female are you thats worse than a private message

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@RICH

When women have legitimate money they have options and don't have to tolerate this type of arrangement. Thank God for being born in the west in the late 20th Century. Most of these conmen don't even follow the rules, so much for them having enough Imaan to partake in polygamy. :ohreally:

Women get emotional attached to the guy. They confuse sex with love. Even though when they KNOW they are a side chick they still try to be the main chick. It’s dumb and you should never get yourself in that situation as a respectable woman.
Rich if you want nin ku wanagsan that will tend to your needs and desires im here for you babygurl just come to daddy

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
You spoke scandinavian behind my back what kind of disloyal female are you thats worse than a private message

LOL first if all I was speaking Dutch. Who tf was talking ABOUT YOU in a different language? Disloyal? Bisinka, you’re getting delusional wallaahi. Stop drinking alcohol. That might stop you from having these crazy thoughts.

RICH

@RICH

When women have legitimate money they have options and don't have to tolerate this type of arrangement. Thank God for being born in the west in the late 20th Century. Most of these conmen don't even follow the rules, so much for them having enough Imaan to partake in polygamy. :ohreally:

Somaaha!! You’ve spoken wallaahi. Following their desires is all what some of them do. Having multiple wives is a sunnah they love, but only because they think with their D and forget about all the responsibilities that comes with it.

RICH

Rich if you want nin ku wanagsan that will tend to your needs and desires im here for you babygurl just come to daddy

You lack common sense. No degrees. Empty bank account. Those are a Samarooon parents nightmares. :faysalwtf:

Nin wanaagsan ah?! LOL illaahay kabaq bala adabyahoow. Aabaheegi wuu kuu dharbaaxi lahaa. No sane Somali woman would want to be with your ass.

@sophisticate why are there people like this on sspot. Exterminate them like cockroaches please.

Last edited:
LOL first if all I was speaking Dutch. Who tf was talking ABOUT YOU in a different language? Disloyal? Bisinka, you’re getting delusional wallaahi. Stop drinking alcohol. That might stop you from having these crazy thoughts.
You just get smarter and smarter dont you rich your mind is rich with knowledge. Im just an average joe Allah hasnt blessed me with as much Knowledge so can you be a godfearing muslimah and give me some brains.

RICH

You just get smarter and smarter dont you rich your mind is rich with knowledge. Im just an average joe Allah hasnt blessed me with as much Knowledge so can you be a godfearing muslimah and give me some brains.

Illaahay haa ku haadiyo :salute:

Straight up my guy. How can listening to rap increase your needs for sex its just how Allah made us naturally men were made to be with many girls and women were made to be with one man and thats straight facts. Not because they are influenced by anything or anyome ever since i was a kid i couldnt stick with one girl some girls acknowledge my need sand let me do my thing but most girls get in their feelings so its best to keep your sidetings secret abti
Yes but why cheat
Why not halal multiple wives :)
Aboowe calm down for a sec and answer this
Why do haraam
If you are
Muslim
Traditionalist

@Geeljire sanbuur I acknowledge that maybe the hikmah(wisdom) that men were allowed to be polygamous in faith is because of their nature.HOWEVER GOD HAS SET DAMN RULES , WHY MAKE IT HARAAM, WHY OBJECTIFY WOMEN BY ONLY MENTIONING THEIR SEXUAL ASSET FOR YOU,WHY CHEAT ON WOMEN (that is if you are in haram relationships),WHY NOT TREAT WIVES EQUALLY. Relationships are more than the bedroom bruv :(
It’s disturbing how you only discuss sex, relationships are not only about lust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts