Main chick vs side chick

Status
Not open for further replies.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Ik ben hier niet zo vaak, heb jou verder ook niet gezien :farmajoyaab:
dacht dat alleen abdalla nl was lol en veel andere die ooit in NL hebben gewoond maar nu in engeland wonen :gaasdrink:

Dus jij woont ook in NL? Ik heb jouw naam wel voorbij zien komen, maar wist niet dat je NLer was.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Firstly untwist your knickers rich cos you got them in a big old twist right now i didnt say dont blame the guy i said if its a haraam relationship the girl should be ready to get cheated on its mandatory. Secondly im very old little girl seen way more then you have so stop being so judgemental just because i dont listen to your silly ideas im deemed as stupid and young kkk its strayt facts that every man was made to have several women if you cant accept that then go live in lalaland or find a white revert to be your cuckold cos we all know no mali niggas gonna stay married to one ting thats absurd behaviour wevmalis dont love girls we just impregnate them and onto the next check the statistics baby.
I always knew you weren't somali, so you're from mali?

You ain't nigerian, fix your attitude.

RICH

I always knew you weren't somali, so you're from mali?

You ain't nigerian, fix your attitude.

LOL I wanted to make a comment about him refering to us as Mali’s as well. But I couldn’t be bothered after his BS posts.

RICH

Helaas wel :mjlol: dan is mijn engels zo slecht nog niet :hillarybiz:

Wallahi dutch language is so disgusting

Alla nee, Nederlands is zo slecht nog niet tbh. Nederland is ok voor nu. Zeg me niet dat UK jou beter lijkt :westbrookwtf:

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Do i look like im from nigeria or mali you dumbfuck im more somali than youll ever be
Kulaha, you'll be more somali ?

You lack somali morals, and you're referring to yourself as a mali.
You also have the loose morals of a nigerian. No wonder women distance themselves from you. :drakekidding:

MALLI_1421649190472_12610331_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Your right it isn't rap culture. That nigga Ghengis khan(probably misspelled the name) had multiple females. Niggas females in sight. Had too many wives and was fucking chicks from the villages he took over.people are still linked to him because of fact he fucked so many women. Khan was an Asian nigga. He wasn't black. Nigga wasn't influenced by rap music.
Straight up my guy. How can listening to rap increase your needs for sex its just how Allah made us naturally men were made to be with many girls and women were made to be with one man and thats straight facts. Not because they are influenced by anything or anyome ever since i was a kid i couldnt stick with one girl some girls acknowledge my need sand let me do my thing but most girls get in their feelings so its best to keep your sidetings secret abti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts