Madows stirring shit as usual. Look at these people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Warya @Periplus you see madows stirring sh1t. Always questioning our afrikanimo…nacala jareeers

It is kinda funny how they don't attack Habeshas, despite lots of anti-madow attitudes in their culture.

I think it is because they are Christian. If Habeshas were Muslim, they would attack them relentlessly.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
This guy posted a baseless nonsense map on which country supports who in the coming AFCON final. He put Somalia as red knowing people will get mad as if we owe something to black SSA's. They're cooking us in the quote retweets and comments :childplease: man I've had enough of these people

Somalia supporting a football team

some weirdos getting offended:
08B05AF7-D767-45A4-B8C8-2494A4A70AC8.jpeg

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honestly, most Turks don’t hate us either. They already know a lot of Western Somalis live here and they’re cool with that as it brings in foreign currency that’s desperately needed.

Also when compared to the Syrians and Central Asians, Somalis are angels by comparison.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Warya @Periplus you see madows stirring sh1t. Always questioning our afrikanimo…nacala jareeers

This twitter user hates all Arab League nations not just Somalia, as shown in the original tweet.

I agree the user is obsessed with us but don’t respond to it by being obsessed in clapping back so to speak.

Just rise above it. The fact remains that most Africans or Bantus specifically don’t hate Somalis.

It is kinda funny how they don't attack Habeshas, despite lots of anti-madow attitudes in their culture.

I think it is because they are Christian. If Habeshas were Muslim, they would attack them relentlessly.
This is why I don’t get the Somalis who can’t see it boils down to religion. No matter how much they kiss their ass because they are Muslim they relate Islam to Arabs and you can’t be loyal to them

Habedhas are smart and know how to keep their mouth shut, something that the Somalis are incapable of doing so.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP

Honestly, it’s because Habesha’s mainly abuse foreigners in their language and don’t say it to their face in English.

Look at all the racist posts on SSpot, 99.99% of it is in English.

Sudan, which is a Muslim majority country doesn’t get as much attention as us purely because they say their unsavoury stuff in Arabic.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
? Aren’t Egyptians Muslims too? It‘s okay to support either team :cosbyhmm:
But they are more muslim. 95% for Senegal vs 90% for egypt, every percentage matters. Plus they’re on the edge of west africa and start with an “S”, and we are on the edge of east africa and start with “S”. We are like alter egos
:rejoice:

Apollo

VIP
Honestly, it’s because Habesha’s mainly abuse foreigners in their language and don’t say it to their face in English.

Look at all the racist posts on SSpot, 99.99% of it is in English.

Sudan, which is a Muslim majority country doesn’t get as much attention as us purely because they say their unsavoury stuff in Arabic.

Lol, I think Somali twitter trolls who actively attack madow twitter users (mainly UK shit) do the most damage to the Somali image online. Not SSpot. :ftw9nwa:

But they are more muslim. 95% for Senegal vs 90% for egypt, every percentage matters. Plus they’re on the edge of west africa and start with an “S”, and we are on the edge of east africa and start with “S”. We are like alter egos
:rejoice:

Talking about support and bringing religion in the mix? Eedo, calm down, these 2 don't mix.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Lol, I think Somali twitter trolls who actively attack madow twitter users (mainly UK shit) do the most damage to the Somali image online. Not SSpot. :ftw9nwa:

For sure most of the damage is on Twitter. I was just using SSpot as an example as it does sometimes receive the odd racist troll with colourful language.

My point is regardless of the medium, they generally do it in English.

Egypt is one of the countries that was instrumental in preventing the Italians for extending colonisation by 30 years.

They also established schools in a lot of Somali cities and have scholarships for our students to study abroad.

They also recognised the Ogaden as Somali land in the UN in the 1950s.
During 1977 war between Ethiopia and Somalia, Boutros Ghali Egypt’s foreign minister had said Somalia should not engage with Ethiopia and did very little to help Somalia when Russians and Cubans came in to help Ethiopia When Egyptian president anwar Sadat heard about it, he sent Boutros to Somalia to apologize to siad barre. Boutros never forgot this insult as some Somali people said & he took his revenge against us in 1994 when he was UN general secretary by putting devastating sanctions on us..

When Egypt held the Cairo Conference in the early 90's during our civil war which was suppose to be to mediate the conflict and bring about a peaceful solution, they pitted clans against each other and it failed.

Egypt had backstabbed Somalia in 2007, Meles took permission from Egypt before he invaded Somalia. Egyptian president said : Ethiopia has the right to defend herself against 'terrorism'.

It's both. And that Twitter space introduced it to more audience, even people in Africa saying 'Somalis are racist' :denzelnigga:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts