Madows stirring shit as usual. Look at these people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
most are racist so why would any somali support them? unless they live in Egypt.

Most of my family either lives or had lived there and they disagree. Almost my entire maternal family plus some on my dads side.

I just came back from there also and can’t lie they’re not bad. Obviously, they have a lot of ignorant people but I got a lot more appreciation there than in Kenya for example.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Egyptians are not racist to Somalis, stop making shit up. I have been there many times. They even assume Somalis speak Arabic and are ''fellow Arabs''.

Bro thanks for the common sense.

The vast majority of my family have either lived or live in Egypt and told me that it isn’t the case. I’ve been there myself and lived with an Egyptian.

They actually don’t hate us.

Apollo

VIP

The vast majority of my family have either lived or live in Egypt and told me that it isn’t the case. I’ve been there myself and lived with an Egyptian.

Only Ethiopians, Kenyans, and Yemenis have strong opinions about Somalis.

To the rest of the world, we are seen as irrelevant.

It’s nothing big, I’m with Senegal 🇸🇳 🇸🇳 since they’ve never won an afcon laakin Masar must calm down, they’ve already won 7 times:mugshotman:

reer

VIP

Only Ethiopians, Kenyans, and Yemenis have strong opinions about Somalis.

To the rest of the world, we are seen as irrelevant.
most arabs just think somalis are darker gaajo arabs. lol. we dont register on their radars. and somali diaspora in arab countries like egypt sudan khaleej are lowkey and stay away from degeneracy.

Since when were UK Egyptians racist to Somalis? You're reaching pal
they're shady af in UK and in geoplictics Egypt is very snakey towards Somalia even though we should be natural allies against Ethiopia.

Also don't you know about the killing of Somalis for organ removal/harvesting/trafficking that Eygptians do to Somalis in Egypt. https://www.fairplanet.org/story/a-penny-for-a-kidney-illegal-organ-trafficking-in-africa/

but keep bootyclapping for your ayrab master

Make-it-rain-mideast-booty-shake.gif

Apollo

VIP
they're shady af in UK and in geoplictics Egypt is very snakey towards Somalia even though we should be natural allies against Ethiopia.

Also don't you know about the killing of Somalis for organ removal/harvesting/trafficking that Eygptians do to Somalis in Egypt. https://www.fairplanet.org/story/a-penny-for-a-kidney-illegal-organ-trafficking-in-africa/

but keep bootyclapping for your ayrab master

Make-it-rain-mideast-booty-shake.gif

Somali human traffickers in Puntland have abused Oromos, doesn't mean Somalis are racist to Oromos.

There are savages and criminals among all nationalities.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
in geoplictics Egypt is very snakey towards Somalia even though we should be natural allies against Ethiopia.

Egypt is one of the countries that was instrumental in preventing the Italians for extending colonisation by 30 years.

They also established schools in a lot of Somali cities and have scholarships for our students to study abroad.

They also recognised the Ogaden as Somali land in the UN in the 1950s.

Status
Not open for further replies.