Madows stirring shit as usual. Look at these people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmaooo this is what happens when you don’t travel or mingle with others so you can learn. That dress is called a boubou worn all over west Africa especially Senegal and Gambia that’s why it was nicknamed “Senegalese” in most countries! You people dey ment sha lmaooo
It's worn in my country too Mali. In fact this attire originated in Senegal, they created it that's why it's called "Senegalese". Your infos are wrong lol. Boubou is a French word you know.

Last edited:
What's your take on the Mali situation with the Junta takeover and the France standoff?
i don't live in mali rn. All I know is that the French don't want to leave our country and that Assimi sent the French embassy back to France. My parents say that Mali has become safer since the French left.

There's too many trolls, first a Fulani now coincidentally a Malian when the Fulani got banned
I thought the African American Jew and Dinka was too far as larps go

There's too many trolls, first a Fulani now coincidentally a Malian when the Fulani got banned
I thought the African American Jew and Dinka was too far as larps go

Don't you get tired with these accusations of larping?

To be fair, I didn't help myself when I trolled people with a couple of sentences in Somali, but that was all harmless fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.