Madow talks about why athletes prefer caadan women over madow women

Walahi I’m more and more thankful to be Somali, because I feel like being a madow women sounds like hell 💀 imagine having a counterpart that hates you so much they air you out to other ajnabis, 500K LIKES TOO!?! 😂

Quite sad… it’s okay to stereotype black women but not black men. It’s just an excuse. What they really want is mixed babies with green eyes, Carmel skin tone and good hair. Being with a white woman will give you more privilege.

Walahi I’m more and more thankful to be Somali, because I feel like being a madow women sounds like hell 💀 imagine having a counterpart that hates you so much they air you out to other ajnabis, 500K LIKES TOO!?! 😂
another video on here had like 7k likes and 5k comments from all of the spectrum of bm

Screenshot 2024-05-05 at 5.54.21 am.png

:ileycry:

If you're supportive and reciprocal, you will get a man/woman that will be the same. It has nothing to do with race. Those men only knew unsupportive and nonreciprocal black women due to their environment from the hood.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
All the best football and basketball programs in high school and college are in cadaan areas.

Minorities in general end up dating Cadaans when stuck in a situation like this.

Yep. If you want your child to get scouted often by NFL or NBA scouts you have to move to move to cadaan areas

All the madow schools suck when it comes to sports. The best madow athletes go to white institutions because they have more to offer.

Madow women can also be found at these white institutions but most of the fine ones tend to go to specific schools such as HBCUS and public universities near urban areas.

If HBCUS had elite sports programs we would have seen way more black couples at the NFL or NBA draft. Meg thee stallion and Brittany Renner for example both went to HBCUS. Meg went to Texas Southern and Brittany went to Jackson state

Right now our best madow athletes are playing sports at college towns in white parts of America. These athletes are pretty much just always surrounded by snow bunnies.

The few madow chicks that go to these white schools aren't always the finest either. In fact at a lot of these schools most of the madow guys on campus are there on athletic scholarships. They tend to be the most in shape dudes on campus and usually have a bunch of fine snow bunnies that want to date them. The madow chicks on those campuses simply can't compete with them.

I wish these somali trolls stayed silent because they are lowkey moving like these maadows even though maadow american men are the most self-hating group of men in the world. I don't feel.sorry for their women either since they embarsss themselves, always complaining why their men don't want them.

If you're supportive and reciprocal, you will get a man/woman that will be the same. It has nothing to do with race. Those men only knew unsupportive and nonreciprocal black women due to their environment from the hood.
their mums raised them tho but they cant seem appreciate the hard work of motherhood, its like they view their mums in every bw. but usually bm are give less chores, and bw - mother and daughter- have mediate, allocate, the the eldest daughter became in figure the mom. say if the mom needs to support the family.

I wish these somali trolls stayed silent because they are lowkey moving like these maadows even though maadow american men are the most self-hating group of men in the world. I don't feel.sorry for their women either since they embarsss themselves, always complaining why their men don't want them.
Yeah that’s the one thing that really irritates me about madow women is they’re not subtle and don’t know when to shut up and play the game. They love to disparage themselves online and cry about how no one wants them like…… girl stand up!

I hate when Somali women try to emulate them! Like shut up and sit down! That shit is not cute at alllllll

Yeah that’s the one thing that really irritates me about madow women is they’re not subtle and don’t know when to shut up and play the game. They love to disparage themselves online and cry about how no one wants them like…… girl stand up!
Exactly it makes them look undesirable, jealous and desperate and just makes maadow men crave cadaan/latina girls even more and makes non black girls have confident to degrade black women. They are not doing themselves any justice.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
These average scoreline for a match between a madow school vs an cadaan school in football
Screenshot_2024-05-04-15-18-25-22_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Trending