Madoobe and Deni might leave Mogadisho

Rat army thought they were going to get an extension today.:heh: instead we get the two ayatoallahs putting more pressure on the midget xabashi wannabe farmaggio.:mjkkk:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
:mjlol:They cant, their Xalane wardens wont allow it, until an agreement is reached they are trapped in Xalane while Farmaajo enjoys Villa Somalia amenities

Jungle

VIP
@Ferrari most of Hawiye support deni and especially madoobe for standing up against this xaywaan whos rolled over the other 3 in clear daylight and killed many civs along the way. But we also support a stable government and stable xamar which is the only place gov taxes and shabaab as well. If people of xamar would want war they would have rose up against as xamar taxes. Farmaajo took advantage but he will go in the long run is what reer mogadishu think. Why doesnt he fight shabaab is the main q.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
first it was "he'll get an extension on Monday" and that didn't happen, then it was "he will get an extension on wed" and now that has failed.

now it is "chesZ bRo"
:ftw9nwa:

gtfo waryaa
Bruh waxaad kala bartaa wararka mucaraadka iyo wararka muxaafidka

An extension was never once mentioned by N&N. The opposition put that out on the street and got 15 of their MPS to rally around It. This is somalispot so obviously we're gonna troll you with your own content.

The opposition makes up lies and conspiracies and when nothing happens they think they did something. Just like you :mjlol:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Bruh waxaad kala bartaa wararka mucaraadka iyo wararka muxaafidka

An extension was never once mentioned by N&N. The opposition put that out on the street and got 15 of their MPS to rally around It. This is somalispot so obviously we're gonna troll you with your own content.

The opposition makes up lies and conspiracies and when nothing happens they think they did something. Just like you :mjlol:
totally agree bro but can't you see its driving them mad, they can't even see when they are scoring their own goal.:drakekidding:

first it was "he'll get an extension on Monday" and that didn't happen, then it was "he will get an extension on wed" and now that has failed.

now it is "chesZ bRo"
:ftw9nwa:

gtfo waryaa

NN bots disguise an L as a secret chess move 😂😂😂 that’s why their mandate ended without an agreement and are inside Halane on the mercy of the international community.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
totally agree bro but can't you see its driving them mad, they can't even see when they are scoring their own goal.:drakekidding:
It's like me making up lies saying I got fired then showing up to work on Monday and tweeting, "Yo I'm back at the job folks I ain't going nowhere" :dead:

Extension was literally off the table :trumpsmirk:
your telling a caretaker parliament whose legitimate mandate ended on 27 December 2020 has the jurisdiction to increase the mandate of an expired admin :heh:

Reer Nabad are Nolol are dreaming while standing up

TekNiKo

VIP
What happened to the extension? :ftw9nwa:
Farmaajo is still here April 8 is now approaching nigga aint going no where. I hope Deni and Madoobe do leave because it will extend him even more

TekNiKo

VIP
@Ferrari most of Hawiye support deni and especially madoobe for standing up against this xaywaan whos rolled over the other 3 in clear daylight and killed many civs along the way. But we also support a stable government and stable xamar which is the only place gov taxes and shabaab as well. If people of xamar would want war they would have rose up against as xamar taxes. Farmaajo took advantage but he will go in the long run is what reer mogadishu think. Why doesnt he fight shabaab is the main q.

Majority of Hawiye support Farmaajo or he wouldnt last.

This is the power of Mooryaanta oday screaming on social media wa tabartood

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
This below will come true before that happens
167098550_2893840054208621_8726798221939491287_n.jpg

Jungle

VIP
Majority of Hawiye support Farmaajo or he wouldnt last.

This is the power of Mooryaanta oday screaming on social media wa tabartood

Hawiye wa dulqaad badanyahay, hawiye dowlad ayu raba marka fadlan taas hala fahmo. Hawiye shaqsi ma taagersano, kuwa hawiye oo dowladda farmaajo ka tirsan wa dad la yaqaano oo ku ceebeysna beesha. Taariikh haddi bedelikartiin bal bedela wakaas wa isla joogna eebow

Farmaajo hanna laga qabto
aaway beeshii caalamka
Farmaajo doonimayno
farmaajo waa dictator

it's funny seeing SL ,PL and JL niggas teaming up, all because of N&N and Farmaajo.

3hOr.gif

Last edited: