Madoobe and Deni might leave Mogadisho

Hawiye wa dulqaad badanyahay, hawiye dowlad ayu raba marka fadlan taas hala fahmo. Hawiye shaqsi ma taagersano, kuwa hawiye oo dowladda farmaajo ka tirsan wa dad la yaqaano oo ku ceebeysna beesha. Taariikh haddi bedelikartiin bal bedela wakaas wa isla joogna eebow
You stop chatting, you and these tuugo don't speak for us. We support our president.

Jungle

VIP
Notice how Farmaajo never responds to these cretins? They are worth less than the dust on his shoes.
He doesnt respond to anyone including the general public, celebrations that previous presidents have took part in the city, the only city they governed like this president regardless of security have uplifted xamar. Instead under this guys tenancy soobe happened where a 1000 people died in 30 mins.

Firstly you cant read somali and secondly sheegato hawiye lagama waayo meshaan, kuwaas ayaa ka mid tahay ciyaalow ciyaal
What Somali can't I read. OK use sheegato when people disagree with you. I guess all those people in administration are sheegato too. We both know the reality on the ground.

Farmaajo wants xalane meeting to fail to get an extension and that’s gonna be the end of his political career,IC will boycott him and call him a ‘spoiler’ and they’ll cut him off which will in turn affect his small millitia guarding him in Villa Somalia ..uprising will be next

reer

VIP
He doesnt respond to anyone including the general public, celebrations that previous presidents have took part in the city, the only city they governed like this president regardless of security have uplifted xamar. Instead under this guys tenancy soobe happened where a 1000 people died in 30 mins.
as long as farmajo aint dodging shabab inside villa somalia like qoslaaye he doing a better job :mjlol:

@Ferrari most of Hawiye support deni and especially madoobe for standing up against this xaywaan whos rolled over the other 3 in clear daylight and killed many civs along the way. But we also support a stable government and stable xamar which is the only place gov taxes and shabaab as well. If people of xamar would want war they would have rose up against as xamar taxes. Farmaajo took advantage but he will go in the long run is what reer mogadishu think. Why doesnt he fight shabaab is the main q.
If Hawiye should take one lesson from all of this is, they should move the capital and let others have it. Join banaadir and part of the lower shabeele into a maamul state.
I just read Mahad salaad calacal on fb talking about all the soldiers on the streets that stopped him from attending the meeting were HG. The ones attacking the former presidents are Abgaal. Farmaajo got yall niggas on chokehold because to get to him you have to destroy your city, businesses and not to mention, fight and kill majority hawiye footsoldiers from farmaajo's side. :farmajoyaab:

It's evil, but brilliant strategy.

Once you move the capital to somewhere else, hawiye get 3 maamul states and can chimp any time they want if they no longer have to worry about destroying their own city.:dabcasar:

NN bots disguise an L as a secret chess move 😂😂😂 that’s why their mandate ended without an agreement and are inside Halane on the mercy of the international community.
best farmaajo could have done was force an extension of a year before his mandate was over.

best farmaajo could have done was force an extension of a year before his mandate was over.

he can’t even force an extension because to get an extension you need to have all the FMS including JL and PL agree to it. FMS = Veto like UNSC.

All have to agree for something to come into fruition.

HSM played smart and secured an extension before his term ended and signed his hand over of powers and that he is solely a president so elections can happen.

Farmaajo doesn’t have any of those that’s why he’s in Halane.

he can’t even force an extension because to get an extension you need to have all the FMS including JL and PL agree to it. FMS = Veto like UNSC.

All have to agree for something to come into fruition.

HSM played smart and secured an extension before his term ended and signed his hand over of powers and that he is solely a president so elections can happen.

Farmaajo doesn’t have any of those that’s why he’s in Halane.
he could have done the same extension HSM and sh shariif signed. but because he's delusional and thinks he's up against babies, he didn't.

now it's just a matter of time.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Guys there won't be an extension or further attempts to frustrate the government, I believe there will be an agreement by our leaders soon and a fair election that satisfies the nation. It might of started off a bit rough but the end results will bring everyone on board :)

Jungle

VIP
If Hawiye should take one lesson from all of this is, they should move the capital and let others have it. Join banaadir and part of the lower shabeele into a maamul state.
I just read Mahad salaad calacal on fb talking about all the soldiers on the streets that stopped him from attending the meeting were HG. The ones attacking the former presidents are Abgaal. Farmaajo got yall niggas on chokehold because to get to him you have to destroy your city, businesses and not to mention, fight and kill majority hawiye footsoldiers from farmaajo's side. :farmajoyaab:

It's evil, but brilliant strategy.

Once you move the capital to somewhere else, hawiye get 3 maamul states and can chimp any time they want if they no longer have to worry about destroying their own city.:dabcasar:
The capitals not going anywhere although i personally wouldnt mind it rotating after a certain amount of years. Like you said to get to him the city will have to go down=indiscrimnate mortars all over the city so we'll wait.

Madoobe as an individual has alot of support within hawiye and he knows it lol.

The capitals not going anywhere although i personally wouldnt mind it rotating after a certain amount of years. Like you said to get to him the city will have to go down=indiscrimnate mortars all over the city so we'll wait.

Madoobe as an individual has alot of support within hawiye and he knows it lol.
hawiye never imagined farmaajo would be dangling up mogadisho like that. nigga is like come get me, but first yall fight each other and destroy each other.

the hawiye opposition never saw this coming. Without the capital, you don't have to hold back. I'd say let the raxanwayn take the capital. move it to baydhabo.

Farmaajo wants xalane meeting to fail to get an extension and that’s gonna be the end of his political career,IC will boycott him and call him a ‘spoiler’ and they’ll cut him off which will in turn affect his small millitia guarding him in Villa Somalia ..uprising will be next

“International partners will not support a partial or parallel electoral process or any initiatives leading to extension of prior mandates.”

What I find interesting is how the International Community fully understands and knows the cards available to Farmaajo and Opposition. Their statements blocks both. N&N wants an extension if that happens Opposition will conduct a parallel national election somewhere else most likely Garowe turning everything into chaos. Let him have his extension cutting the foundation under him. Looking forward to the next 72 hours. Someone is gonna take the bait.

Trending