Let's all stop using Dahabshiil money remittance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Why? Your hatred for them is qabiil motivated like most of your posts anyway.

Nah my hatred for them is their meddling in politics and they are also high suspected
of financing terror groups even by the USA government. I wouldn't want my money
to go through such unethical company.

Bohol

VIP
any prove. you are just a qabiilest. have the balls to say i dont like them because they are hj.

There is numerous reliable sources such as Africa Intelligence that indicates Dahabshiil south Somalia branch is used as a
transaction for Al shabab. How do you think Al shabab get paid when they assassinate someone? through Dahabshiil
transaction, Dahabshiil is the only company that operates in Al shabab territory but since Al shabab is keep losing territory
their branches in south Somalia are getting closed thankfully.

waraabe

Your superior
you are coming up with un reliable sources, i am giving the verdict of a major western court.

USA, Kenya and many other countries have seen the light. Let me guess they are also acting on hearsay? gtfo.

:camby:

After Garissa Al-Shabab Attack, Kenyan Government Shuts Down Somali Money Transfer Firms

"Dahabshil is closed today. Asked the guards why and they said "this is one of the Money Transfer companies with licences withdrawn by GOK"

April 2015

http://www.ibtimes.com/after-gariss...ment-shuts-down-somali-money-transfer-1874311

In the interests of fairness, you should mention that it wasn't exclusive to dahabshiil and that the ban has since been lifted.

Bohol

VIP
@waraabe Its up to you if you want to close your eyes to the reality. Court or not, Dahabshiil in USA is closed, it was also
closed in Kenya recently.

Bohol

VIP
@Orgnzm Dahabshiil is one of the main ones that were banned not all were banned in Kenya though. Money laundering
and financing of terrorists through transaction is against the law. As-long as Dahabshiil is stopped, its good
enough.

waraabe

Your superior
@waraabe Its up to you if you want to close your eyes to the reality. Court or not, Dahabshiil in USA is closed, it was also
closed in Kenya recently.

well i am not the one making out false allegations. All somali money transfer firms were closed, you are saying the americans only looked at dahabshiil

waraabe

Your superior
@Orgnzm Dahabshiil is one of the main ones that were banned not all were banned in Kenya though. Money laundering
and financing of terrorists through transaction is against the law. As-long as Dahabshiil is stopped, its good
enough.

well keep dreaming, dahabshiil is here to stay. They are expanding into other businesses so money transfer isn't their only venture. They are building hargeisa and burco while your bitter people can't build erigavo

Bohol

VIP
I didn't say the Americans only looked at Dahabshiil but Dahabshiil was banned from operating in USA permanently
due to the lack of accountability and the easy way terrorists can use their transactions. Mobile money such as
World remit, World Union and Zaad service is the way to go anyway.

Bohol

VIP
well keep dreaming, dahabshiil is here to stay. They are expanding into other businesses so money transfer isn't their only venture. They are building hargeisa and burco while your bitter people can't build erigavo

Here to stay where. It has already been kicked out of USA for good. Since North America has large Somali population it means
huge income loss for Dahabshiil company.

:francis:

waraabe

Your superior
Here to stay where. It has already been kicked out of USA for good. Since North America has large Somali population it means
huge income loss for Dahabshiil company.

you are a liar http://www.dahabshil.net they operate in the USA

Dahabshil’s head office is located in Columbus, Ohio, but operates in the U.S through local manager or Agents. Each agent has a contract with Dahabshil to use its name and receive remittance from individuals who wish to send money. The agents are required to comply with all applicable money laundering laws and regulations.

:chrisfreshhah::hahaidiot::hahaidiot:

Bohol

VIP
U.S. banks cut off cash transfers to Somalia amid terrorism concerns

Last week, Abdia Sheikh made her regular trip to Dahabshiil, a tiny office in Falls Church, Va., and a financial nerve center of the Somali community in Northern Virginia. She had brought $200 in cash, which she sends every month

But this time, she was told the transaction would not be allowed. Across the country, thousands of other Somalis were being told the same thing, sending panic through their close-knit enclaves. Under pressure from federal agencies trying to curb money flows to criminals and terrorists, the last American bank willing to arrange cash transfers to their impoverished East African country had just cut them off.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...5c696c-b155-11e4-854b-a38d13486ba1_story.html

Bohol

VIP
Its banned and shall stay that way inshallah. :ahh: Country after country it will
be hunted down for making transaction easy for terror groups.

Bohol

VIP
Dahabshiil is also banned in certain parts of Somaliland.

3niyskv.jpg

ZD8NLAw.png

Bohol

VIP
Yes it is. It is banned in Oodweyne, West Burco, New Hargeisa, Buhoodle, Ceerigaabo etc. Awdal also uses Amoud
express.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts