Let's all stop using Dahabshiil money remittance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Whether you're from North or South this company brings nothing good but financing wannabe
dictators and terror groups.

Majority of Somalilanders have condemned him as well.

Odayaasha Habar Awal oo yidhi Dahabshiil yaan lacag la dhigan

Maxamed Muuse Cuune ee galbeedka Burco oo ku edayeeyay Dahabshiil musmusuq
iyo inu lacag been abuur ah sameeyay

Bohol

VIP
On the southern side.

Hussein Aideed accuses Dahabshiil of spying and funding of Terror

Daawo Wasiirkii Arrimaha gudaha ,ahaana Ra'isulwasaare ku xigeenkii Xukumadii KMG Somalia Inj Xuseen Caydiid oo ku goodiyay inuu tilaabo ka qaadi doono Shirkadda Dahabshiil hadii uusan Milkiilaha Dahabshiil joojin dhageysiga telefoonadda Masuuliyiinta Soomaaliyeed,maalgelinta argagixisada ,hurinta colaadaha Koofurta Somalia iyo caburinta iyo dhibaateeynta Saxaafadda madaxabanaan

Bohol

VIP
Is there any actual proof. Last I heard nobody could prove this stuff.

Africa Intelligence: USA suspects Dahabshiil of funding terror group Al Shabab

The US State Department opposes the UK Foreign Office on the attempted coup
in Hargeisa. The Americans accuse the dissident leader of being close to
radical Islamists.

Following the attempted constitutional coup on 26 October by the Minister to the Presidency Hersi Ali Haji Hassan (ION 1414), two diplomats at the British embassy in Addis Ababa, Cat Evans and Lizzie Lovett went to meet the Somaliland authorities on 11 November. According to our sources, they asked for the reinstatement of the 13 ministers and deputy ministers who had supported Hersi Ali Haji by resigning. The latter are members or close to the London-based Islamist group ed-Dam al Jadid (new blood), an offshoot of the al-Ittihad al-Islami movement. This faction, which has good relations with the Conservative Party of UK Prime Minister David Cameron, already helped President Hassan Sheikh Mahamoud take power in Somalia.

To counter UK’s support to the troublemakers, the US dispatched its Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs, Linda Thomas-Greenfield, to Djibouti on 13 November. The Americans are concerned because they suspect Hersi Ali Haji’s brother, also a member of ed-Dam al Jadid, of being linked to the Al-Shabaab radical Islamists. The latter works for the Somalian funds transfer company Dahabshiil, which is already in the US crosshairs. It suspects it of funding Al-Shabaab and the perpetrators of Somaliland’s attempted coup to overthrow President Ahmed Mohamed Mahamoud, aka Silanyo. Hersi Ali Haji Hassan is also a cousin of Dhabshiil’s founder, Mohamed Said Duale. In mid-November, the latter met with the presidential for Somaliland’s ruling party Kulmiye, Musa Bihi Abdi, to assure him of his commitment to help maintain political stability in Somaliland.

Source: africaintelligence.com

http://www.africaintelligence.com/I...n’s-monkey-business-in-hargeisa,108112233-ART

waraabe

Your superior
i will use dahabshiil everyday. Dirty hj hating fuckers can die. HA will stand with HJ, our favourite idoor brothers :yousmart:

Bohol

VIP
i will use dahabshiil everyday. Dirty hj hating fuckers can die. HA will stand with HJ, our favourite idoor brothers :yousmart:

Listen to your elders they said they will use Omar Express from now on not Dahabshiil. Good on them.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
I normally use Dahabshiil money transfer, as long they handing money to my Hooyo savely, then is ok with me. And I don't care what Qabiil they belong, North or Southie.
To find out that they support Al-Qaeda group of Al-shabab or not that is not our job, Somali government has to investigate. Maybe people fellow Isaqs jealous about HJ success. Who knows.

waraabe

Your superior
I normally use Dahabshiil money transfer, as long they handing money to my Hooyo savely, then is ok with me. And I don't care what Qabiil they belong, North or Southie.
To find out that they support Al-Qaeda group of Al-shabab or not that is not our job, Somali government has to investigate. Maybe people fellow Isaqs jealous about HJ success. Who knows.

it is the biggest somali business so fuckers will be jealous of them. I support my hj bros

Duke sxb i use bakaal because a relative is a big shareholder. I like raqiis though it's a xawaalad based in sweden. Basically you don't need that third person thing. You just login to their website, write the details of the person your sending cash too and send the cash. It's a very good system.

Bohol

VIP
@Warsheekh It is like world remit. I use Telesom Zaad Service,
world remit and Tawakal one of my relatives is a big shareholder there. Since south
Somalia has big population back-home and diaspora it makes sense they use their
own xawaalads, that commission you pay will go to the pockets of your relative rather
than Dahabshiil.

:sass1:

waraabe

Your superior
this nigga puts people off from marrying other qabiils. i wont let a darod ever be the mother of my children

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending