Let’s split

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
It causes the way you was fighting for them.No but after 3 generations they will be phenotypical Somali. Like I said I have no problem with them but send an olive branch of Oromo. After that point of 3 generations they gone have to agree they can only get with us or Oromo no other Africans past Somalia 😅
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It causes the way you was fighting for them.No but after 3 generations they will be phenotypical Somali. Like I said I have no problem with them but send an olive branch of Oromo for 3-4 generations. After that point of 3 generations they gone have to agree they can only get with us or Oromo no other Africans past Somalia 😅
Well, the way you fight against them (and other dadka madow) makes me think you're a beer can chugging, trailer park living white supremacist named Donald, and not your average Abdi. But what would I know?

Let the little girl show empathy to non-ethnic Somalis. Leave her innocence intact.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Well, the way you fight against them (and other dadka madow) makes me think you're a beer can chugging, trailer park living white supremacist named Donald, and not your average Abdi. But what would I know?

Let the little girl show empathy to non-ethnic Somalis. Leave her innocence intact.
@EyiPunter you got ended it’s over :jcoleno:

I try my best but thank you for the compliment also I don't chugg beer I eat it with subbyet and shah 😅

I try my best but thank you for the compliment also I don't chugg beer I eat it with subbyet and shah 😅
Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
I apologize. I'm a bit sleepy and somehow read Abyo as abowe
Im sorry for telling you to stfu.

On the contrary people should stop saying southerners look Bantu it perpetrates a somewhat “stereotype” that we are mixed with mixed with Bantu therefore we are not Somali it must end :dead:

Im sorry for telling you to stfu.

On the contrary people should stop saying southerners look Bantu it perpetrates a somewhat “stereotype” that we are mixed with mixed with Bantu therefore we are not Somali it must end :dead:
Not gone lie I seen this beautiful Somali girl on tiktok in Mogadishu she owns a coffee shop but she from the state. She was a beautiful red brown complexion. I like my Somali abyo in all hues 🥰🥰🥰🥰

I’m really tired by those coons who are begging their enemy’s to split from our land.

tbh outside off historical monuments, what does the north even offer to us? Muqdisho is the cultural point off Somalia and arguably the south has way more benefits in terms like for agriculture example.

if they want to become the New South Sudan, I’ll say let them be!

Why would you do that when Somaliland is the weakest it's ever been and its leaders don't believe in secession (and never have really)?

It causes the way you was fighting for them.No but after 3 generations they will be phenotypical Somali. Like I said I have no problem with them but send an olive branch of Oromo for 3-4 generations. After that point of 3 generations they gone have to agree they can only get with us or Oromo no other Africans past Somalia 😅

It's only a matter of time inshallah the international community will give up and remove the life support off the FGS. 1960 Union should've have never happen.
Somalia was a nice dream but it turned into a nightmare. Nothing but disaster after disaster since independence.

The failed union must be dissolved as soon as possible so that all somalis can truly move forward.