Let’s split

Xoxoxo

VIP
I’m really tired by those coons who are begging their enemy’s to split from our land.

tbh outside off historical monuments, what does the north even offer to us? Muqdisho is the cultural point off Somalia and arguably the south has way more benefits in terms like for agriculture example.

if they want to become the New South Sudan, I’ll say let them be!

Xoxoxo

VIP
It’s obvious that we’ll never be united since people don’t want to move on. We’ve all went through the horrible atrocities + the south was fighting terrorism too. You don’t see us complaining?

You’re not supposed to look at the past, you’re supposed to look at the future. Reminiscing about the past can only stunt the growth that’s needed for everyone to survive.

The south is controlled by amisom the north is much more stable and there is Bantuization going on in the south most don't look somali

1712532817778.png

Xoxoxo

VIP
The south is controlled by amisom the north is much more stable and there is Bantuization going on in the south most don't look somali

View attachment 323864
I really would like to chat with morons like you.

You have an influx off habashas & Oromos, and you want to talk shit about people who’ve integrated and speak our language?????

You’re allowed to have an opinion once you stop acting like a bafoon

I’m really tired by those coons who are begging their enemy’s to split from our land.

tbh outside off historical monuments, what does the north even offer to us? Muqdisho is the cultural point off Somalia and arguably the south has way more benefits in terms like for agriculture example.

North Somalia = cradle of Somali history

When you say north where are you talking about Puntland or Somaliland?

Xoxoxo

VIP
the land is the biggest thing of course. but splitting off would weaken us also. i dream of a united somalia :noneck:
Yeah but we can’t be united by people who wouldn’t think twice about back stabbing us for approval.

the dream off uniting us was the same dream Siad barre had, and look what happened to him trying to do just that.

The all Hs fault ge can't keep a nation together and can't sort out the shabobs and recreating the Constitution without talking to Puntland. You should take all this stress on hs

Trending