Let’s split

I’m really tired by those coons who are begging their enemy’s to split from our land.

tbh outside off historical monuments, what does the north even offer to us? Muqdisho is the cultural point off Somalia and arguably the south has way more benefits in terms like for agriculture example.

if they want to become the New South Sudan, I’ll say let them be!
For two years I have been following Somali news, and I am tired of the negativity of Somalia. There is no hope at all. With all due respect, we cannot wait this long while the south has not liberated itself from Al-Shabaab. It is better for everyone to see their way. I support Puntland not to back down

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”. on hiatus
VIP
A lot Somali Bantu complan about not having ethnic Somali husband or wife's. The we can give the Oromo spouse.It also lesson the Oromo in Puntland so 2 birds one stone idea
they do not care about having ethnic Somali spouses 😭😭

Xoxoxo

VIP
For two years I have been following Somali news, and I am tired of the negativity of Somalia. There is no hope at all. With all due respect, we cannot wait this long while the south has not liberated itself from Al-Shabaab. It is better for everyone to see their way. I support Puntland not to back down
You literally have burco

Nahhh I’m proudly Abgaal.What makes you think I’m Somali Bantu 😭😭😭
It causes the way you was fighting for them.No but after 3 generations they will be phenotypical Somali. Like I said I have no problem with them but send an olive branch of Oromo for 3-4 generations. After that point of 3 generations they gone have to agree they can only get with us or Oromo no other Africans past Somalia 😅

Trending