Learn from reer Galmudug

Status
Not open for further replies.
You write an incredible piece of literature, and the best they can is slander you to reduce the worth of it. :mjcry:

These ignorant buffoons will never engage you intellectual discourse. I made a post about populations in Somalia with real statistics. The immediately started calling me @Gaalaeri because the truth hurt.

Much of what you typed have no basis and shows very deep ignorance about the complex mudug landscape, the talks off annexation and conflict with lealkase is the worst of your assertion.

However you are right about one thing and that is Aidid had the opportunity to rule but squandered it, it's the classic mudug stubbornness and having been trained by the soviets, he is the same cloth of Barre, C/Yusuf and many others that only believe in brute force rule.

However, I know every single clash he had in details, he was only wrong in the inter hiraab conflict, every other conflict including against my very own sub-clan he was right and they were wrong, they all provoked him in such a way he had no other choice but to fight them.

The accusations about rape are just fictional propaganda from P/land, your General Morgan is on tape encouraging the rape of minorities and reer-xamar, Aidid is on tape calling for reconciliations.

Whenever a society collapses, these things happen, bandits roam, these people don't know anything about Qabiil nor God, an uncle of mine was killed by one of them in the ensuing mayhem's, take a look at Libya/Syria what happens when a society collapses and lawlessness prevails, chaos ensues.

To argue that this was some form of a Qabiil edict or instruction requires extraordinary proof from you, a distinction needs to be made between fighters in the USC, the leaders, the few evil corrupt amongst the troops (as is the case with all armies) from the group-less tribeless independent bandits that exploit chaos.

If as you ridiculously suggest an entire tribe did make an edict to rape/kill as you scandalously put it, Allah would have destroyed them all for their evils and your kinsmen would have won all those battles/skirmishes they routinely loose despite superior weapons and man power.

:deadosama: People's true colours show after sufficient provocations.

Mass killings and rapes were never committed by Somalis historically. The worst of our wickedness was to kill an innocent man during a blood fued. These clan militias however killed women and children senselessly. All with the tacit approval of their clans who were complicit in it.

They have been punished for their ways, and they still are. They have not enjoyed a semblance of peace for nearly 3 decades, and have suffered at their helms of their own leaders. Leaders that would loot 90% of the food aid to sell on the blackmarket. Their wickedness knew no bounds. They even had their militias hide behind woman & children and shoot at Pakistani Peacekeepers. Peacekeepers who they would later murder and mutilate for trying to help. They denied the ICU and the AY governments.

:susp:You are a disgusting qabiilist that masquerades as a nationalist.

You write an incredible piece of literature, and the best they can is slander you to reduce the worth of it. :mjcry:

These ignorant buffoons will never engage you intellectual discourse. I made a post about populations in Somalia with real statistics. The immediately started calling me @Gaalaeri because the truth hurt.
You already told me in a post you deleted (and I qouted) that you're @Galaeri. Stop the facade.

@AbdiJohnson why ban @Galaeri then let his alt run amok?:draketf:

:faysalwtf: Will this kid ever hop off my nuts.

The obsession is real :mugshotman:.

Not only is he following me around everywhere, he is tagging me into new threads. :ayaanswag:
Drop the act and don't be such a groupie that you're gonna steal my insult against you. You have no creativity:susp:

What else to except from Mr "uh mhm I'm Biyomal":deadosama:

Drop the act and don't be such a groupie that you're gonna steal my insult against you. You have no creativity:susp:

What else to except from Mr "uh mhm I'm Biyomal":deadosama:

:mjlol: I can't believe you are still so hurt about that.

You keep catching feelings from FKD. :drakelaugh:

Get a fucking grip mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts