Learn from reer Galmudug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waryaa are you reer sakariye? Leave the hg alone we have no beef with them :siilaanyolaugh:

This isn't about 'beef' it's about discussing how HG used its opportunity to rule Somalia for illicit gains and where they are today. Is this NOT the politics section? What do people discuss here? The kardashians :what1:

This isn't about 'beef' it's about discussing how HG used its opportunity to rule Somalia for illicit gains and where they are today. Is this NOT the politics section? What do people discuss here? The kardashians :what1:
Get that mj ceeb out of your mouth and state your sub sub clan. Otherwise we have nothing to discuss here :reallymaury:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
:drakewtf:

HG killing and raping is not propaganda. Forget Daarood, I just posted a video about YOUR ELDER bragging about subjugating the shaanshi people.
It's too late to pretend that USC didn't commit evil acts.

The crux of this discussion is about Habar Gidir's lost opportunities to rule Somalia. As for Galmudug being a success? Unless you are proud of NOT controlling most of the claimed areas and unloading a few boats in Hobyo. :patrice:

Denial and lying is not going to change facts.
It doesn't matter if we control it, we OWN IT. Galmudug is a new state stop comparing it to Puntland that has been around for many years its unfair. Give it a few more years and it will control all of its territory. PL has been around for a decade or so and still doesn't control all of its territory, all it fully controls is 3 cities, apart from that there is not PL presence in most cities in PL and you know it.

I don't care what terrorist diriye that has been disowned by HG has to say. Most minorities were under the protection of USC and were not targeted except a handful, but that isn't on USC it's on street kids. Bring me a minority that says otherwise instead of darod propaganda. Minorities like Bantus were killing darods in the hundreds and yet you want to claim we killed these minorities? And no HG didn't lose the opportunity to rule Somalia Aideed did when he was killed by a traitor.

It doesn't matter if we control it, we OWN IT. Galmudug is a new state stop comparing it to Puntland that has been around for many years its unfair. Give it a few more years and it will control all of its territory. PL has been around for a decade or so and still doesn't control all of its territory, all it fully controls is 3 cities, apart from that there is not PL presence in most cities in PL and you know it.

I don't care what terrorist diriye that has been disowned by HG has to say. Most minorities were under the protection of USC and were not targeted except a handful, but that isn't on USC it's on street kids. Bring me a minority that says otherwise instead of darod propaganda. Minorities like Bantus were killing darods in the hundreds and yet you want to claim we killed these minorities? And no HG didn't lose the opportunity to rule Somalia Aideed did when he was killed by a traitor.

Puntland is three cities? Have you ever studied Somalia's map :cosbyhmm:
Till this day, Habar Gidir are burning mothers and children alive. Last year in Mudug and in Marka. Yet you are still trying to deny this.
Are you ok. :draketf:
http://shacabkamedia.com/10577/6-ca...ad-beer-jilicsantahay-ama-aad-xaamilo-tahay-/

^ Watch the handy work of HG warlords. But you will still deny it. Are you also going to disown Indho Cadde who sold river water to its miskiin owners? What about Caydiid and the others? Or just Ahmed Diiriye because he actually admitted your crimes openly...

crocodile tears of darods always crying about HG acting as if it was a one sided war. If y'all didn't want to be massacred (which I condemn) y'all shouldn't have started shit. Do you expect people to stand by while you kill and dictate people? I agree though the moryans should have left civilians out of it but darods were also killing civilians. As for the minorities thing, don't take things out of proportion only a handful of minorities were casualties of the war, minorities will tell you this themselves. The whole HG targeted minorities thing is a darod propaganda. Don't bring aideed into this, he was a warrior if he wasn't killed by traitors Somalia would be a better place today.

As for Galmudug, how is it a failure when it's safe and seeing fast development? All it is missing now is a leader. We'll see how the election goes.
what did they start that you think excused the massacre as you put it?

@Reign
Galmudug has existed for 10 years and will go from strength to strength, his wailing tirades will have no effect. :icon e biggrin:

Kan oo kale in reer dhan loo caayo waa khalad , runti.
His daily calaacal doesn't even deserve a response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts