Largest single eviction of illegal squaters expected soon in Muqdisho

Jungle

VIP
Dude remember next gvt can come and take back al those land sold by the gvt kkk i swear its risky investment
If its in the hands of the govt and govt utilizes it for its own benefit, would that be an issue for you?

Screenshot_20240122_102321_Drive.jpg

I keep up with the monthly reports written by UN & its various sub-branches and the NGOs it funds along with what I hear from people on the ground .

All FGS land will be evacuated hadal badan looma baahno

Don't let dameer calaseey fool you, qabil wax la dhahayo ma jiro ee dowlad ayaa jirto. Arimaha gudaha waa sacad, taliyaha boliiska banaadir waa salebaan, taliyaha Nisa waa cayr inee dadka kale ku mashquulaan habarta aye ceeb ku tahay.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nope no civil war wil hapen is only facebook stuf hg have invested heavily in xamar go to hodan distruct imo xamar is too their city they wont do any harm also .
I dont like these fdk stuf dehunize other clans.
Thyet are just like us wah.

Now this site has more murisade than hg and even xawadle 😂😂😂.
@Jungle and u and i are only hawiye on this site who are active

Nope no civil war wil hapen is only facebook stuf hg have invested heavily in xamar go to hodan distruct imo xamar is too their city they wont do any harm also .
I dont like these fdk stuf dehunize other clans.
Thyet are just like us wah.

Now this site has more murisade than hg and even xawadle 😂😂😂.
@Jungle and u and i are only hawiye on this site who are active
Sheikhal refused to leave Kaxda remember.

HSM needs to fire mayor and head of police…

this is nothing but land grabbing for themselves and business people

after we chased them bums now they after the illegal squatters in Abdicasiis Wasaaradda amniga land…

ya better have the same energy for illegal squatters in Abdicasiis 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m all for it if the government needs it… for all they land back but no way to give it to rich people etc

most of the people in gov land are troops or police families

if HSM don’t stop this… the fight against Al Shabaab will fail because the troops will lose trust in gov

the ones in Abdicasiis got family in the front line in middle shabelle,galgaduud and mudug… if they family gets attacked .. they will come back

Jungle

VIP
Some squatters have been removed with electricity & water cut in sections. Police has given the remaining squatters till the 25th feb.

40 families evicted fgs land in Xamar jabjab.

Murusade in hodan squatting on fgs land have been evicted also. The people in the video claim sacad govt officials are behind this which is false.

@Step a side

Clueless buffoon as usual even when information steers him directly in the face he can't discern it.

For the others who are curious Qeybdiid Shuluq and their Mafia gave HSM 10 Million for the land and are using government resources for this land grab, they tried to stay anonymous but were exposed, main culprit already fled to Nairobi begging for peace, several attempts to take it by force have been rebuffed, locals are armed.

This is an internal Sacad beef, HSM government dhiiqo lugaha loo galiyey by those criminals, the locals were not consulted on it.

The great irony her is that the clueless imbecile OP is presenting this as government land that is being repossessed for government use, when in reality it's going to private donor class from the same sub-clan.

We have been telling them for years to get the land legalized the same many clan's have already done in much of Xamar (on historical government land) HSM was open to it in his previous stint, just need to pay hefty $$$

But they thought they were invisible and no outside force would dare evict them, they were right of course, but never thought the real threat of eviction would come from the inside from their own traitor criminal class.

Clueless buffoon as usual even when information steers him directly in the face he can't discern it.

For the others who are curious Qeybdiid Shuluq and their Mafia gave HSM 10 Million for the land and are using government resources for this land grab, they tried to stay anonymous but were exposed, main culprit already fled to Nairobi begging for peace, several attempts to take it by force have been rebuffed, locals are armed.

This is an internal Sacad beef, HSM government dhiiqo lugaha loo galiyey by those criminals, the locals were not consulted on it.

The great irony her is that the clueless imbecile OP is presenting this as government land that is being repossessed for government use, when in reality it's going to private donor class from the same sub-clan.

We have been telling them for years to get the land legalized the same many clan's have already done in much of Xamar (on historical government land) HSM was open to it in his previous stint, just need to pay hefty $$$

But they thought they were invisible and no outside force would dare evict them, they were right of course, but never thought the real threat of eviction would come from the inside from their own traitor criminal class.
Lol let their own clans mate evict them what’s halal is for you, what’s haram is not

Jungle

VIP

Nobody cares about your internal beef and keep it to yourself. Get the f*ck off the land you shameless xaar ku naax clan.

If a businessman builds the land whichever qabil I welcome it instead of the eyesore mooryaan that have been squatting on the land for 30 years. 100k mooryaan gone and replaced with civilised somaliweyn

^^ eedadeey gurigaan quruxda badan islla goobta ka dhisanoosa eboow iljeex mooryaan ah waa inlaga xaaqaa meesha. This has been a plan of ours for a long time.

HSM has done a great job 2 birds, 1 stone. The police being sent there is majority sacad and those they are evicting are sacad. Islaayaa marka ibn cawaan. I welcome it.

Never once in this thread did I say what the fgs aim is here. Just for these to get off fgs land and this xaraami above and his people are filled with rage when told get off fgs land :heh:

Last edited:
@IKHALIIL apologise for the rant. I have deleted my previous post. I have spoken to ppl back home. The area Sonakey in Hodan district was govt land which is true, before a government existed it was murursade territory, what happened was, after the war a few descendants of those families resettled there. So naturally a govt that comes will have to placate them just like Casa Italia. And govt lands in Hodan is vast. There is Shirkolo, Xero Ruush, Tarabuunka, Cocoa Cola Factory, African Village etc which are majority HG occupied. Not a single clan has been exempt from this eviction. It’s just some like HG are bigger time squatters.

Image.png

^ Abgaal squatters evicted

Government is basically redistributing the lands for private investors. Theyre keeping quiet on who the investors are but my guess its a mixed group of ppl who just have a lot of money to offer the govt. The point is, once an area becomes government property, it no longer belongs to a clan. Even if the government is overthrown, doesnt matter who squats there, it will belong to the next govt that comes along. Its just that every regime before hsm came had dragged their feet on this issue for various reasons. If this happened during farmaajo era it would look like sensitive clan war of the president evicting hawiye. So instead hsm is taking advantage of being hawiye and using his powers to buy out govt land. The lady screaming is just causing commotion and wants to be compensated. How the govt goes about these evictions can be improved. It belonged to murusade goofleey before siad barre era. But siad barre nationalised that plot of land by compensating the goofleey with cash and they moved to other areas. Truthfully those murusade squatters shouldnt say its their awooes dhaxal if siad barre regime already nationalised it. Cadaalada hala ixtiraamo.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
can the government help the people find homes in different location of the city? it's not ethical to evict a group of people who have only known that area as home for decades. i pray for a better solution :)

3&9 goofley elders demand all the government lands from EX control Afgooy all the way to Mizaanka dhuxushe in Xamar to be returned back to the original owners if the government is not utilising it. Land can not be given out to private investors. Either government uses it or it will return back to 3&9.

Trending

Latest posts