Lamagoodles begging Barawanis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you're right. Cadcads shouldn't be silenced here because the internet is their only outlet. @TheXamarCadcadGuy detailed how he was assaulted in public when he went back to Somalia and how his family is renting their own house from squatters. How sad. :frdfvsb::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Them hawiyes are something else :whoo:

Just further north you'll find a subclan of theirs punking your whole govt :whew::sass1:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
get someone from Manchester to meet me irl and he will be witness for you how I effortlessly pick up Zumali jicks.
obamadatazz

Didn't you get me to ban your username because you were in fear for your life?:umwhat:

Don't make me post the screenshots. :mjlaugh:

Hafez

VIP
how did rock eating lamagoodles conquer ur precious mogadishu :chrisfreshhah:
Your so stupid wtf, if we are 0.5% of the population in Somalia and less than 0.1 (North and South included with all tribes) how the f*ck are we supposed to maintain our position as leaders? This guy has to be a borderline retard.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 242

Hafez

VIP
Didn't you get me to ban your username because you were in fear for your life?:umwhat:

Don't make me post the screenshots. :mjlaugh:
Wallah I've never lost a 1 on 1 fight against a Somalian. Skinny fuckers need to bring their whole nation. Does it surprise you that I've smacked up your knights in shining armours?
:win:

A

Atiya

You two need to chill with the Somali disses. If you hate Somalis so much why are you on a Somali forum? :what1:

Hafez

VIP
You two need to chill with the Somali disses. If you hate Somalis so much why are you on a Somali forum? :what1:
Who said I hate Somalis? I just want them back under my leadership again and to submit to the master race. Is that soo hard?
:comeon:

Q

Queen Carawelo

All the pillow biting es are on here cheering for each other. Batty es.:chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending